YouTube Censors Biden Criticism Topic

Posted by Aldershot on 10/25/2021 1:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 10/25/2021 10:18:00 AM (view original):
"Do you really want the New York Post to be able to publish whatever they want just because it might happen to be true?"

OF COURSE!!

Are you really so f-ing STUPID as to want some entity deciding what YOU (or anybody else!!) gets to publish/say??
Truth has NOTHING to do with the FREEDOM to speak!!
In THIS Country that is OUR most sacred RIGHT!!!

You are a complete insane lunatic IF you don't understand that!
You guys are like children,, because you are unable to have any kind of discussion, without resorting to childish insults.

"Beloved, a new commandment give I unto you, that ye love one another,; as I have loved you" and HE died for you.

. whether or not you believe, please try to act your ages
Thank you. Truth.
Truth as to the insults.
I would think that the universal golden rule would apply instead.
10/25/2021 1:35 PM (edited)
I truly believe YouTube should suppress misinformation as I and my political allies define it.

As you and your political allies define it? So that would be okay, but supressing misinformation as your political opponents define it would be bad. Do I have that right?
10/25/2021 2:11 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/25/2021 1:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Aldershot on 10/25/2021 1:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 10/25/2021 10:18:00 AM (view original):
"Do you really want the New York Post to be able to publish whatever they want just because it might happen to be true?"

OF COURSE!!

Are you really so f-ing STUPID as to want some entity deciding what YOU (or anybody else!!) gets to publish/say??
Truth has NOTHING to do with the FREEDOM to speak!!
In THIS Country that is OUR most sacred RIGHT!!!

You are a complete insane lunatic IF you don't understand that!
You guys are like children,, because you are unable to have any kind of discussion, without resorting to childish insults.

"Beloved, a new commandment give I unto you, that ye love one another,; as I have loved you" and HE died for you.

. whether or not you believe, please try to act your ages
Thank you. Truth.
Truth as to the insults.
I would think that the universal golden rule would apply instead.
it just doesn't apply to you, right?
10/25/2021 2:11 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 10/25/2021 2:11:00 PM (view original):
I truly believe YouTube should suppress misinformation as I and my political allies define it.

As you and your political allies define it? So that would be okay, but supressing misinformation as your political opponents define it would be bad. Do I have that right?
Yes, because my opponents are white supremacists and right wingers (same thing I know).
10/25/2021 2:16 PM
It's f-ing TIME to stand up against this stupid the Constitution (and our Country) is inherently bad bullsh*t!!

It's TIME to NOT be nice on these major issues, like FREEDOM of SPEECH!!
I'm not surprised the resident Canuck doesn't understand this.
His ignorance round these parts is growing into a legend!

Our long silence is precisely what has allowed these nutjobs to germinate.
Their idiocy MUST be opposed. LOUDLY!!
10/25/2021 2:48 PM
Are you really suggesting that we should not prohibit hate speech (as defined by the political left, aka the only ethical political party in america)?
10/25/2021 3:57 PM
so, basically you are saying forget about freedom of speech. If someone says something you don't agree with, they should not be allowed to say it. That's un-American.
10/25/2021 4:05 PM
Posted by coreander on 10/25/2021 9:16:00 AM (view original):
I just don't understand, are you becoming a right winger, Tang? I truly believe YouTube should suppress misinformation as I and my political allies define it. I think it's great news that YouTube has censored NUMEROUS anti-biden right wing propaganda. What are you so mad about? Do you really want the New York Post to be able to publish whatever they want just because it might happen to be true? Truth should be synonymous with ideology. We must stop the hate, why is this hard to understand Tang?
I think YouTube has the legal right to enforce their TOS. Fortunately, they haven't banned Biden criticism. They took down one video and that video will probably be back up soon. You're a ******* liar. Left-wing videos get taken down all the time as well. This isn't difficult.

Look up Ben Shapiro or Stephen Crowder's channels and tell me that Biden criticism is banned on YouTube. Give me a ******* break.
10/25/2021 4:18 PM
Posted by coreander on 10/25/2021 10:38:00 AM (view original):
You do understand if the NY Post was not stopped from publishing a factually accurate but Russian pushed story about Biden we'd currently have Trump as president right? A responsible, ideologically pure press is much more important than a free press for the safety of society. Trump posed too much of a threat to play by the "constitutional" rules. The first ammemdment is the first step towards tyranny - evidenced by the fact it was written by slave owners.
You know, I seem to remember that the NY Post DID publish that story, and it got taken down on Twitter, not the government. Unless you can give me evidence that the Trump government took down a story criticizing Biden?

I don't remember... did the first amendment mention Twitter?

Also, lmao at people giving a **** about Hunter Biden. You're a liar.
10/25/2021 4:20 PM

a dozen facebook users were responsible for 73% of anti-vaccine posts on facebook between february and march

f*ckerberg did nada

70K americans died

it sucks to be a punk. one little bullet in the torso of one little lady down at the 7-11 and down you go for 15, 10 w/ good behavior

be a big corporate money makin white collar rich guy you get away w/ murder

10/26/2021 11:27 AM
My best decision was never joining Facebook. All throughout college people said I was weird for not joining, and yes I am weird, but I was right about Facebook being ****.
10/26/2021 2:58 PM
Yeah I'm not on Facebook either. What a ****** platform.
10/26/2021 3:43 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 10/26/2021 2:58:00 PM (view original):
My best decision was never joining Facebook. All throughout college people said I was weird for not joining, and yes I am weird, but I was right about Facebook being ****.
To be fair, UofA hardly counts as a college
10/26/2021 3:59 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Hypocritical ******** Loser says What?

You are blocking the author of this post, DumbOut.
10/26/2021 10:11 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
YouTube Censors Biden Criticism Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.