White Privilege Topic

White people are so privileged that they feel they deserve privileges to which they're not entitled! End white supremacy.

To quote an infuriating study:

"A survey from Intelligent found that 34 percent of white students who applied to colleges and universities falsely claimed they were a racial minority on their application.

The publication found that 81 percent of students who faked minority status did so to improve their chances of getting accepted. Fifty percent of students who lied said they did it to get minority-focused financial aid."

10/25/2021 9:08 AM
Sounds like your people
10/25/2021 11:00 AM
Posted by coreander on 10/25/2021 9:09:00 AM (view original):
White people are so privileged that they feel they deserve privileges to which they're not entitled! End white supremacy.

To quote an infuriating study:

"A survey from Intelligent found that 34 percent of white students who applied to colleges and universities falsely claimed they were a racial minority on their application.

The publication found that 81 percent of students who faked minority status did so to improve their chances of getting accepted. Fifty percent of students who lied said they did it to get minority-focused financial aid."

White people are privileged. yeah, RIGHT. Blanket statement, and you are full of nonsense.. and are also a racist// with a comment like that

I am white, and everything I have, I worked hard for . Maybe you might try that yourself. In the long haul, it actually works
10/25/2021 1:33 PM
Evander Kane is a cheat with Re: to a fake Vaccine passport. So all blacks are cheaters.. Same baloney, same login ?? Ok I understand, you don't get it

p.s. E Kane is also a prize a-hole..
10/25/2021 1:36 PM
and also. there are thousands of phony studies about race, choice and etc. Feel free to waste your life by dwelling on them
10/25/2021 1:37 PM
aldershot is lostnfound right? either way stop responding to coreander, it's a troll account
10/25/2021 4:16 PM
Posted by tangplay on 10/25/2021 4:16:00 PM (view original):
aldershot is lostnfound right? either way stop responding to coreander, it's a troll account
Dat's me... and I took the bait.. lol
10/25/2021 9:03 PM
White Privilege Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.