trans trenders Topic

Lot of discourse going on about how the rise in the number of trans people in America is PROOF that it's actually left wing ideology that turns people trans and it's all some elaborate grift.

I got news for you. There was a massive spike in the number of left-handed people around the 1940's. There was a massive spike in divorces in the 1960's and 70's. Does this mean that left-handedness doubled or all of a sudden people were less happy in their marriages? NO! It just became more socially accepted to BE left-handed or divorced. It's the same with gay people. Gay people have existed all throughout history - it's become a joke that historians will refer to some men as "being unmarried their whole lives, and living with a male friend in adulthood who they wrote fondly of." People were always gay, it just became more socially acceptable to come out.

Tldr, it's a good thing that more people are accepting who they are and taking steps to be more happy and self-fulfilled. Trans people have always existed, it's just more socially accepted now.
10/25/2021 4:28 PM
I 100% agree with you Tang. There are NOT only two genders, that is such backwards thinking.

Thanks for speaking truth Tang :)
10/25/2021 4:52 PM
I think you have brain worms, that had nothing to do with what I said.

Even if you believe that there are only two possible genders (which is weird if you've ever read a history textbook about other cultures historically around the world but I digress), that has nothing to do with trans people who go from man to woman and vice versa.
10/25/2021 4:56 PM
Transylvania is capitol of the trans communities.
Arent we past discussions about the totally normal condition of being gay and it’s eternalness and universality.
Does that tired discussion still need to be discussed or debated. it is insulting to raise it to discussion as if people can’t figure it out for themselves.
If someone can’t get it why discuss it with them.
10/25/2021 5:02 PM
Is this okay with you guys?

why or why not?
10/28/2021 2:15 PM
Posted by bruceleefan on 10/28/2021 2:16:00 PM (view original):

why or why not?
Do you think this is a common occurrence?
If it is not do you think nevertheless it is representative
of a national mindset?
Im sure you would like to say this is the way everyone who does not agree with the right wing agenda thinks.

The reality is that crazy and wrong stuff like your article are so rare compared to the universe of hate and dangerous actions and anti science and anti voting going on every day coming out of the right wing.

So yeah the above is wrong but it is such an anomaly and right wing sickness is the norm.

Perspective is important when you try to falsely extropolate.
10/28/2021 2:41 PM (edited)

why or why not?
It's probably inappropriate to take kids to any bars on field trips, whether they are LGBT or not.
10/28/2021 3:06 PM
Posted by tangplay on 10/28/2021 3:06:00 PM (view original):

why or why not?
It's probably inappropriate to take kids to any bars on field trips, whether they are LGBT or not.
It being a gay bar means nothing to me.

Bringing students to a bar, period, was a dumbass thing for the teacher to do.

Like this **** is what conservatives point to as the left being crazy or something and yet every single left leaning person I know would say “that’s ******* dumb, don’t bring kids to a bar.”

Id like to hear right leaning peoples opinion on that guy who asked Charlie Kirk when it’s ok to start using guns on democrats because elections are being stolen.
10/28/2021 8:18 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 10/28/2021 8:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 10/28/2021 3:06:00 PM (view original):

why or why not?
It being a gay bar means nothing to me.

Bringing students to a bar, period, was a dumbass thing for the teacher to do.

Like this **** is what conservatives point to as the left being crazy or something and yet every single left leaning person I know would say “that’s ******* dumb, don’t bring kids to a bar.”

Id like to hear right leaning peoples opinion on that guy who asked Charlie Kirk when it’s ok to start using guns on democrats because elections are being stolen.
All this just justifies my contention that Home schooling kids is way better than sending them to be institutionalized for 12 years

Half the teachers in the system should be doing something else for a living anyhow.. AND if any teacher tried to take my kids to a gay bar, he would end up eating a tire iron
10/28/2021 10:02 PM
ok mr mom

you stay home and educate a pack o wild dogs who all they want is snacks and recess

you know its illegal to smack em when they get lippy these days

baby sitter, dog walker, prison guard, caregiver -- its all the same

and we need more of em. pass that legislation democrats

rake from the rich, shove to the poor

gay bar paranoia. what a chucklehead. dudes dancing under a red light. such a scary halloween field trip
10/29/2021 1:57 AM
To PROPERLY home school your children is a SERIOUS and very difficult proposition IF you are intent on making sure your child is well schooled!

It isn't a snap decision quick reaction to paranoia about public schools deal. (OR shouldn't be!!)

I know. My eldest daughter was home-schooled (by me!) for about 1/2 of her 7th grade and all her 8th grade years.
It was WORK for me. We bought quality textbooks, etc.
Had a DAILY schedule, etc.

It worked out swell, BUT I wouldn't recommend it for most folks!!
Your children NEED an unbiased and quality education.
THAT is VERY difficult to do at home, in fact I'd say it CAN'T be done on a long term (12 years!) basis.
And even IF you only home school for a year or two (as I did) the loss of the interaction with the other children within the same age range is NOT conducive to learning the necessary social skills and learning to interact with others, make friends, rivals, etc. that a school provides.

While there ARE teachers that should be doing something else, the vast majority DO care and are as professional as they can be.
It is an undervalued (and underPAID) position within society and the performance of our U.S. school system reflects ONLY our lack of emphasis on supporting the IMPORTANCE of a quality education.

I think the Dems. have finally figured that out.
Conversely I don't think the Repugnants care for our children OR our future.
Their stated policies are completely anti-education and I'd say anti-people and anti-future.
Republicans would leave a world that is not habitable for their OWN grandkids!
They need removed from the equation of governance.
10/29/2021 9:19 AM
Not to mention that 2 working parents can’t do it even if they wanted to. They can’t lose an income.
How many people are capable of home schooling past 6th grade? Teaching advanced math and chemistry and biology and creative writing etc.
10/29/2021 9:44 AM
is what makes it a infrastructure bill

it's too bad about the no free community college getting axed

apparently they decided prekindergarten was more important

if i ran the zoo i would take from the rich and give to the poor

meaning tax every school with an endowment

lockbox that money for trade schools and junior colleges

the rich the honchos the corporate ani, all they do these days is complain about supply chain

let em fix it

imagine how many truck drivers they could fund
10/30/2021 12:14 AM
That’s a really good point about maybe keeping the free community college instead of prekindergarden.
I hadn’t thought about it. I think I agree.
10/30/2021 12:47 AM
The socialization and maybe head start for kindergarden is an asset for educating kids
but I get it when you say that the community college program has more value.
It is the far more transformative program and will lead to a stronger society.

It is important that kids who want to go to college be able to and we need more money into tech schools
as well.
10/31/2021 10:17 AM
trans trenders Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.