Go Astros Topic

I'm disgusted that the MLB would backtrack on their wise decision to move the all star game out of Atlanra (due to Georgia's fascist anti voting policies) by allowing the world series to be played there. We must protest the highly political decision made by the MLB to allow the Braves to advance to the world series due to the arbitrary fact that they won 4 games before the dodgers. I hereby call on Rob Manfred to disinvite the Braves from the Workd Series and allow Colorado to once again host it in their stead.

Astros vs Rockies is the rightful 2021 WS matchup...that is unless you are a right wing bigot
10/26/2021 3:24 PM
It’s just so ******* dumb
10/26/2021 3:42 PM
It would have been funnier if he leaned into the "Braves is racist" bit and hard turned to support the Astros after... everything but instead he took the most boring and unfunny route
10/26/2021 4:29 PM
Comedy is a right wing institution and as such I reject it
10/26/2021 5:39 PM
For instance, Dave Chapelle is very funny (or so people with a sense of humor tell me) but he's also incredibly, irredeemably transphobic so he's awful
10/26/2021 5:41 PM
Posted by coreander on 10/26/2021 5:39:00 PM (view original):
Comedy is a right wing institution and as such I reject it
I'm not sure what you are, but I reject you/they/them.
10/26/2021 8:35 PM
10/26/2021 8:51 PM
Go Astros Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.