Zealot and Alias Babble Topic

Parents most definitely should've been taken in to custody immediately.
The more that comes out about them the more nutty they appear to be.
12/3/2021 4:15 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Quote post by rsp777 on 12/3/2021 4:17:00 PM
Yay Freedumb

This should be printed and distributed on 100,000,000 T-shirts, masks, banners, coffee mugs, hats/bandanas specially when celebs have public speaking engagement or award acceptance, we're #1 styrofoam fingers. Mandate optional.
12/3/2021 4:53 PM
I blame the shooter. He is evil. Get it? People who do mass killings should get the death penalty.

Yes, this is another shocker. RSVP you are touched by this first hand, but this crap no longer makes the front page.

I read that he was allowed to walk out of a meeting with GUN in his backpack. Why was he allowed IN a meeting with such a thing?

Why blame the parents for having a monster kid? THEY didn't do the shooting. HE did. Hunt the killer down, arrest, try, and execute him.
12/3/2021 10:01 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 12/3/2021 4:19:00 PM (view original):
Detroit needs a little less guns and roses and a little more iggy pop.
Preserved. Insensitive ****
12/3/2021 10:55 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 12/3/2021 10:01:00 PM (view original):
I blame the shooter. He is evil. Get it? People who do mass killings should get the death penalty.

Yes, this is another shocker. RSVP you are touched by this first hand, but this crap no longer makes the front page.

I read that he was allowed to walk out of a meeting with GUN in his backpack. Why was he allowed IN a meeting with such a thing?

Why blame the parents for having a monster kid? THEY didn't do the shooting. HE did. Hunt the killer down, arrest, try, and execute him.
Why charge the parents?
They are batshit crazy, that's why.

Just last week, he's reported by a teacher who saw him searching for ammo on-line. His mother never responded to the teacher but texted Ethan saying "LOL, I'm not mad at you. You have to learn not to get caught".

Then they buy him the gun on Friday.
The dad bought it and Ethan posted a picture of it to social media calling it "my new beauty".
His mother posted about it as well saying it was "his new Christmas present" and took him to the range. "Mother son day at the range. My first time shooting a 9mm and I hit the bullseye".

The gun is kept in an unlocked drawer in the parent's bedroom.

The day of the shooting, a teacher found a note on Ethan's desk that included a drawing of a semiautomatic handgun pointing at the words, "The thoughts won't stop. Help me".
Another section was a drawing of a bullet with the words "Blood Everywhere" written above it.

Between the drawing of the gun and the bullet is one of a person who seems to have been shot twice and is bleeding.
"Below that figure is a drawing of a laughing emoji".
Also found on the note, "My life is useless" and "The world is dead."

James and Jennifer Crumbley were "immediately summoned to the school".

A counselor met with the parents and the boy.
The parents were told to get their son into counseling within 48 hours.
Neither parent asked their son about the gun. They "resisted" the idea of pulling their son out of school that day.
The parents left school and the boy was sent back to class.

He had the gun with him the whole time...
12/3/2021 11:15 PM (edited)
I didnt even know you could buy a gun with or without bullets for a 15 year old anywhere.
12/3/2021 11:22 PM
I don't mean to be flippant...but....what if the kid stole the parents red SUV and drove it to the Christmas Parade and ran over 60 people indiscriminately killing men, women and children?

What is your weapon of choice? A gun? An SUV. A gain of function virus?

I would suggest the commonality of cause for the purpose of murder in all 3 is the aforementioned evil.
12/4/2021 9:49 AM
Posted by DougOut on 12/4/2021 9:49:00 AM (view original):
I don't mean to be flippant...but....what if the kid stole the parents red SUV and drove it to the Christmas Parade and ran over 60 people indiscriminately killing men, women and children?

I would suggest the commonality of cause for the purpose of murder in all 3 is the aforementioned evil.
Why are you dragging all3 into the conversation.
If that kid stole his parents car they would have been good parents and shot him before he did any harm.
Outright giving of a gun and bullets to a severely troubled and possibly mentally ill kid and letting him retain it after being told and shown the extent of the mental state by authorities is obviously not a big deal.

Your analysis once again is brilliant.
And another feather in the cap of the alternative wing of social science.
12/4/2021 10:00 AM
Posted by Jetson21 on 12/4/2021 10:00:00 AM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 12/4/2021 9:49:00 AM (view original):

Why are you dragging all3 into the conversation.
If that kid stole his parents car they would have been good parents and shot him before he did any harm.
Outright giving of a gun and bullets to a severely troubled and possibly mentally ill kid and letting him retain it after being told and shown the extent of the mental state by authorities is obviously not a big deal.

Your analysis once again is brilliant.
And another feather in the cap of the alternative wing of social science.
the kid stealing a car and his parents giving him a gun are two completely different scenarios. If someone can't see the difference, theyare blind.
12/4/2021 1:29 PM
Oh hi Wylie. Glad you could pick up a post without hitting show.

Yep. Stealing and giving are different. But we're not talking about a kid stealing his parents car. (As a 15 year old, you would have to take it. You can't drive.)
As usual, you miss the whole point. Last week a guy drove through and over about 60 people with a red SUV killing at least 6. That is evil. A kid shot classmates. That is evil. A U.S. bureaucrat in his U.S. bureaucratic office spent U.S. tax payer money on gain of function research with the Chinese Communist government and lied about it. That is evil. We're not talking GUNS or SUV's or a VIRUS. We're not talking about stealing or giving. We're talking about what all three had in common because of the way they were used. It is plainly stated in the third line of my simple to understand three sentence post. Well......simple for most people anyways.

Have a great day and don't go blind.
12/4/2021 2:34 PM
Sorry. I still don't get it. Why stop at only 3 if you are going to call out evil things. Cant you come up with at least 100. Especially when you equate wasting tax payer money with mass murder.

You have a system of analytical thinking that deserves close study.

and Wylie’s post was Fine. He is not going blind.
Values, man, Values.
12/4/2021 2:46 PM (edited)
"A U.S. bureaucrat in his U.S. bureaucratic office spent U.S. tax payer money on gain of function research with the Chinese Communist government and lied about it."

B.S!

That comment
(GFR research) is (at this point) ONLY a right wing propaganda talking point.
So far, that is NOT proven, thus YOU are once again spreading right wing B.S. MISINFORMATION!!

Can't you find an unbiased source for your information OR do you just enjoy being on the wrong side of truth so often?
12/4/2021 2:45 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 12/4/2021 2:45:00 PM (view original):
"A U.S. bureaucrat in his U.S. bureaucratic office spent U.S. tax payer money on gain of function research with the Chinese Communist government and lied about it."

B.S!

That comment
So far, that is NOT proven, thus YOU are once again spreading right wing B.S. MISINFORMATION!!

Can't you find an unbiased source for your information OR do you just enjoy being on the wrong side of truth so often?
You miss the point completely.
Whats the difference if it was true.
You dont equate wasting taxpayer money with mass murder.
12/4/2021 2:48 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 12/4/2021 2:45:00 PM (view original):

B.S!

That comment

NIH admits US funded gain-of-function in Wuhan — despite Fauci’s denials

By
Emily Crane
October 21, 2021

It’s another Fauci flub.

The National Institutes of Health has stunningly admitted to funding gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses at China’s Wuhan lab — despite Dr. Anthony Fauci repeatedly insisting to Congress that no such thing happened.

In a letter to Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.) on Wednesday, a top NIH official blamed EcoHealth Alliance — the New York City-based nonprofit that has funneled US funds to the Wuhan lab — for not being transparent about the work it was doing.

NIH’s principal deputy director, Lawrence A. Tabak, wrote in the letter that EcoHealth’s “limited experiment” tested whether “spike proteins from naturally occurring bat coronaviruses circulating in China were capable of binding to the human ACE2 receptor in a mouse model.”

Gain-of-function research refers to viruses being taken from animals before they are genetically altered in a lab to make them more transmissible to humans.

The admission from the NIH official directly contradicts Fauci’s testimony to Congress in May and July, when he denied the US had funded gain-of-function projects in Wuhan.

As recently as last month, Fauci was accused of lying about gain-of-function research after documents, obtained by the Intercept, detailed grants given to EcoHealth Alliance for bat coronavirus studies.

That grant proposal detailed in the trove of documents was for a project titled “Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence,” which involved screening thousands of bat samples, as well as people who worked with live animals, for novel coronaviruses.

The $3.1 million grant was awarded for a five-year period between 2014 and 2019. After the funding was renewed in 2019, it was suspended by the Trump administration in April 2020.

The grant directed $599,000 to the Wuhan Institute of Virology for bat coronavirus research.

The proposal acknowledged the risks of such research, saying: “Fieldwork involves the highest risk of exposure to SARS or other CoVs, while working in caves with high bat density overhead and the potential for fecal dust to be inhaled.”

12/4/2021 4:04 PM
1|2|3...9 Next ▸
Zealot and Alias Babble Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.