Zealot and Alias Babble Topic

@Bottomlee
12/21/2021 5:22 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
NO. I don't clik on links published on chat forums.
PC safety concerns.

YOU have Christian persecution complex.
NOwhere are Christians given more latitude and deference than HERE in the U.S. of A.

Your claims are ridiculous on their face!!
12/21/2021 7:35 AM
Quote post by laramiebob on 12/21/2021 7:35:00 AM:
"NO. I don't clik on links published on chat forums. NOwhere are Christians given more latitude and deference than HERE in the U.S. of A."

Since you don't do links (probly smart) :

"The 10 Most Religious Countries, Ranked by Perception

Meanwhile, the United States, with freedom to practice religion guaranteed in its Constitution, ranks No. 59."

And this includes all religions, not necessarily led by Christianity. Perception. Only in our homeland would one assume we're given so much. We're not. We struggle to gain an inch in the face of continuing societal moral collapse, and yes, inherent with it, persecution aimed directly at us. If I wanted to be selfish I could say fine let them eat cake. Even God eventually will give up on those whose minds are made up that they've given up on him. But He has a plan and a timeline. I see the prize.
12/21/2021 9:21 AM
Im very tired of pious hypocrites.
In the south the christian bible was used to justify slavery. That was the christian nation.
The same pious christians used the bible to justify
hatred for blacks and jews and catholics all throughout the south for more then 100 years after the civil war.

Lets zoom to today.
The trump supporters are christian bible belt people
and some very anti social people elsewhere.
Yes there are some good people. But it is mostly hypocritical pious religious right wingers who are the descendants of the old south and likeminded people elsewhere who sympathize with the south will rise again.
These people i am describing proclaim their religion whenever they can. Their goal is to push their religion and their brand of racism and anti science into the secular society because they think they are entitled to because this is a racist christian country and should remain so.

Now here is the rub.
I have been saying the above in one form or another for years even before Trump. The point has been proven. Look at the unholy matrimony between Trump and these people.
They have deified a man who cheated to get elected twice. He is a racist. He does not care about poor people. He is friends with Putin. He refused to punish Putin for the interference with 2016. He tries to put his opponents in jail. He is a thourohly dishonest man in his business dealings. He is an unfaithful husband who has a sexual assault history. He started a coup to stop the certification of vote counting and tried to retain power after he lost.

is it any wonder why the rest of us are terrified by these hypocrites who idolize and support a man like trump while spreading their Covid throughout society and refusing to fax or wear a mask and treating mandates define them as if they are the plague. These are not people filing following pure Christian values. They are just antisocial hypocritical people. And it is not surprising that they grouped together as various in various antisocial ways.
It is not surprising that they are terrifying because they wish to have their religious beliefs intrude inch by inch into the secular society including education and scientific programs. We should be terrified of them.
I believe that the people who are the greatest chridtians whether they are actually christian or not are the people that really do care about their neighbor and really do care about the poor they are the true chtistians no the matter what their religion is.
So I am really sick and tired of these Pius people who say that they are christians but act far from it.
12/21/2021 10:45 AM (edited)
The above is my opinion.
Im sick of hypocrisy that is killing our country coming from the christian right. If those people really practiced christianity they would abhor Trump and what he stands for. They would respect other religions more and they would want to have a secular society that would NOT be called a christian nation.

And all this phony victimhood id just a cover to push their agenda into secular structures of our society.

I have been and continue to protect freedom of expression in these forums and everyone knows that but when it comes to group behavior then i call it as i see it.
12/21/2021 10:53 AM
I am not bashing christianity.
I am pro religion. I am only talking about hypocrites.
12/21/2021 10:54 AM
And let me add one more thing.
There are somewhere between 25 to 35% of the people of this nation say they are not religious or they are unafiliated. This group included agnostics and atheists or people who believe in God but do not want affiliation with a religion. And there are people who are affiliated but are agnostic or atheist or believe in God differently from their affiliated religious precepts.

Ill bet dollars to donuts that the people i describe get their shots and help poor people and would have so much remorse if they gave covid to someone who died.

The Rolling Stones once said all the cops are criminals and all the sinners saints.

This is the great disconnect that we have in American history and it is played out yet again with the covid crisis.
12/21/2021 11:07 AM
Posted by Jetson21 on 12/21/2021 10:45:00 AM (view original):
In the south the christian bible was used to justify slavery. That was the christian nation.
hatred for blacks and jews and catholics all throughout the south for more then 100 years after the civil war.

Lets zoom to today.
Yes there are some good people. But it is mostly hypocritical pious religious right wingers who are the descendants of the old south and likeminded people elsewhere who sympathize with the south will rise again.
These people i am describing proclaim their religion whenever they can. Their goal is to push their religion and their brand of racism and anti science into the secular society because they think they are entitled to because this is a racist christian country and should remain so.

Now here is the rub.
I have been saying the above in one form or another for years even before Trump. The point has been proven. Look at the unholy matrimony between Trump and these people.
They have deified a man who cheated to get elected twice. He is a racist. He does not care about poor people. He is friends with Putin. He refused to punish Putin for the interference with 2016. He tries to put his opponents in jail. He is a thourohly dishonest man in his business dealings. He is an unfaithful husband who has a sexual assault history. He started a coup to stop the certification of vote counting and tried to retain power after he lost.

is it any wonder why the rest of us are terrified by these hypocrites who idolize and support a man like trump while spreading their Covid throughout society and refusing to fax or wear a mask and treating mandates define them as if they are the plague. These are not people filing following pure Christian values. They are just antisocial hypocritical people. And it is not surprising that they grouped together as various in various antisocial ways.
It is not surprising that they are terrifying because they wish to have their religious beliefs intrude inch by inch into the secular society including education and scientific programs. We should be terrified of them.
I believe that the people who are the greatest chridtians whether they are actually christian or not are the people that really do care about their neighbor and really do care about the poor they are the true chtistians no the matter what their religion is.
So I am really sick and tired of these Pius people who say that they are christians but act far from it.
Dino. I was so curious as to your response to the previous poster that I opened your post (1st time in a LONG while).
Boy am I glad I did.

I so agree with you and you are brave to post it so openly.
Well done.

And this:

"And all this phony victimhood id just a cover to push their agenda into secular structures of our society."

is quite possibly the most perceptively correct thing I've ever seen you post!

But those folks will never admit it!!

I do BASH RELIGION.
Openly and willfully because I fully believe that Religion is the Opiate of the masses!!
Not my concept of course but it IS so Correct.

Notice I said NOTHING of the Creator.
Belief and Religion are NOT the same thing!!
12/21/2021 11:49 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 12/21/2021 11:49:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 12/21/2021 10:45:00 AM (view original):

Lets zoom to today.

Now here is the rub.

Dino. I was so curious as to your response to the previous poster that I opened your post (1st time in a LONG while).
Boy am I glad I did.

I so agree with you and you are brave to post it so openly.
Well done.

And this:

"And all this phony victimhood id just a cover to push their agenda into secular structures of our society."

is quite possibly the most perceptively correct thing I've ever seen you post!

But those folks will never admit it!!

I do BASH RELIGION.
Openly and willfully because I fully believe that Religion is the Opiate of the masses!!
Not my concept of course but it IS so Correct.

Notice I said NOTHING of the Creator.
Belief and Religion are NOT the same thing!!
Thank you for your kind words.
I think about things and get it right in my mind but when it builds into things involving moral imperatives
and lack therof and democracy imperatives and the lack thereof i must speak from my heart.

walk right in and sit right and baby let your hair hang down.
12/21/2021 12:01 PM
I do not bash religion or look down on it or think it a an opium or a poison and on a different day id like to explain and flesh out my beliefs about religion in general.

Despite the above posts I want to emphasize that i do not think Christianity is the problem in our country.
The religion is used as a cudgel by the so called religious right to overpower others and keep the power they have always felt entitled to.
That goes to their dislike of immigrants who sde not of their faith or brand and putting symbols of their religion into the public sector It is about keeping power. And the non religious also cause them panic that their grip is slipping.

There are many millions of protestants and catholics who strongly oppose the religious right.
Some are democrats and some are republicans and I greatly support them and appreciate them and respect them.

I hope that I am clear.
12/21/2021 12:35 PM (edited)
Bob, I would politely respectfully of you ask not to repost any of numnuts blather when rebutting. As you admit and most of us already know, he has nothing important to opine to any of us and I like him best when he's talking to himself in his thread, and not for public consumption in others. A block is exempt against retweets.

So, I had to do a bit of navigating to get to only what you said. I spose we're going to simply have to agree to disagree on some things. However, within that, I said nothing about Trump, or vax, or either wing, or even religion. A lot of Christian's don't like what it's become, which in the first place is made of man. Heck, even within Christiandom we have different groupings which get poked apart by a watching world as see they can't even get along amongst themselves haha losers haha we win !

But when done right we share the single most important thing; we/I claim Christ. The rest is just details. Lots of ppl do but don't say much about it or dive in differently. I dont dislike you and despite our differences meant no personal attack. In rereading it, I don't think it came across as such, quite mild actually. But like so many others, some more idiotic than others when it doesn't line up with their one and only way, I was having my say. Apologeeze if you took it in a bad or personal way not intended.
12/21/2021 12:39 PM
Posted by Mwett on 12/21/2021 12:39:00 PM (view original):
Bob, I would politely respectfully of you ask not to repost any of numnuts blather when rebutting. As you admit and most of us already know, he has nothing important to opine to any of us and I like him best when he's talking to himself in his thread, and not for public consumption in others. A block is exempt against retweets.

So, I had to do a bit of navigating to get to only what you said. I spose we're going to simply have to agree to disagree on some things. However, within that, I said nothing about Trump, or vax, or either wing, or even religion. A lot of Christian's don't like what it's become, which in the first place is made of man. Heck, even within Christiandom we have different groupings which get poked apart by a watching world as see they can't even get along amongst themselves haha losers haha we win !

But when done right we share the single most important thing; we/I claim Christ. The rest is just details. Lots of ppl do but don't say much about it or dive in differently. I dont dislike you and despite our differences meant no personal attack. In rereading it, I don't think it came across as such, quite mild actually. But like so many others, some more idiotic than others when it doesn't line up with their one and only way, I was having my say. Apologeeze if you took it in a bad or personal way not intended.
You are afraid of me because I have my own voice and my own style and you are an opponent of free speech.

If anyone listens to you about disregarding what I say because it comes from me then they are just like you.

In the Dino Report i enjoy my opportunity to blog and dont mind lack of response at all.

You are jealous because i write with flair and put myself out there and have a totally free mind and spirit which you cant handle.

It is so interesting that I am the one and only person who defends your freedom of expression particularly religion yet you want to curtail mine and need to play some spiteful immature games of telling people to not read me.
I am on the side of truth and love thy neighbor so it is me that lives like a christian.
And posts like one too.

12/21/2021 1:00 PM
One more point - except for wanting ten Commandments in schools I have not seen any posting just about ever from any of the strongly expressive right wing Christian people here about how they want to improve society and help people and help the poor and keep the country safe from Covid. I have never seen anything along these lines from any of them.
So I ask who are the real christians in practice in these forums.
12/21/2021 1:06 PM
One more thing. Mwett would secretly like to be me.
I have seen the attempts to emulate by him as well as by rsp777.
An example - I posted something in The Dino Report about my explanation of my postings on Covid and I used a very soft voice. It was either that day or the next that Mat posted using such a similar soft and deliberate voice not like his usual posts at all.
I take it as a form of flattery.
12/21/2021 1:12 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9 Next ▸
Zealot and Alias Babble Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.