Zealot and Alias Babble Topic

Posted by tangplay on 12/16/2021 10:40:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 12/16/2021 3:42:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 12/15/2021 11:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 12/15/2021 9:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 12/15/2021 9:10:00 PM (view original):
Yes, people are killing because they don't think God disapproves
Debate if you want, but 'for fear of the Lord, men depart from evil.' Take that to your psyche prof and tell him he can take that to the bank

People killing people think there are no eternal consequences.. they also have no Fear of God, or even an ounce of belief on him. I also Speak of a healthy fear.. America no longer has this, and I include Canada too

Mans effort to reduce crime are a total fail. the numbers prove this
How would posting the 10 Commandments at school make people believe in God?
It won't. Not necessarily, but his word has power.. and will command attention. In the beginning, everything was dark. Light did not exist. God said 'Let there be light,' and there was light. That's a demo of the power of his word. Most of us have to hunt for the ON switch.. You know God exists, right?

Besides, you have tried pretty much everything else. What have you got to lose??
"What have you got to lose?"

The separation of church and state, for one. Religious freedom. It's a pretty core American and western value.

Let's run the logic down.
  • People are committing crime because they don't fear God, therefore people who commit crimes don't believe in God.
  • Posting the 10 Commandments at school does not increase belief in God, especially among those who are already skeptical
Therefore, posting the 10 commandments at school will not decrease crime, even by your own standards.
You argue for the sake of arguing. I believe you start doing that when you awake.. and live for it most of the day. it is based on foolish pride and vanity.. It will profit you nothing
12/16/2021 2:00 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 12/16/2021 1:58:00 PM (view original):
and Tang, u will never meet God through 'logic' if you ever get there, you will do so by faith..
Im sorry but that is not for you to say.
12/16/2021 2:01 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 12/16/2021 1:57:00 PM (view original):
Debate if you want, but 'for fear of the Lord, men depart from evil.' Take that to your psyche prof and tell him he can take that to the bank

People killing people think there are no eternal consequences.. they also have no Fear of God, or even an ounce of belief on him. I also Speak of a healthy fear.. America no longer has this, and I include Canada too

It won't. Not necessarily, but his word has power.. and will command attention. In the beginning, everything was dark. Light did not exist. God said 'Let there be light,' and there was light. That's a demo of the power of his word. Most of us have to hunt for the ON switch.. You know God exists, right?

Besides, you have tried pretty much everything else. What have you got to lose??

The separation of church and state, for one. Religious freedom. It's a pretty core American and western value.

• People are committing crime because they don't fear God, therefore people who commit crimes don't believe in God.
  • Posting the 10 Commandments at school does not increase belief in God, especially among those who are already skeptical
Therefore, posting the 10 commandments at school will not decrease crime, even by your own standards.
You do not understand what the 'separation' was intended to do

You get to choose what you believe.. and your logic is showing a pattern of rebellion against God..You think you can do so well without God, then fine.. Your choice..

Religious freedoms are being eroded as we speak. Don't believe me? Go to your next history class.. on day one, carry a Playboy magazine in there. Nothing will be said. next time, bring a Bible instead. Make sure your teacher sees it

Did you know that in many US schools, the Valedictorian is told not to say Jesus' name? Some do it anyways, because we are supposed to be a free country.. You once were. not so today

and that separation of church and state is so no government can take control of the church.. not vice versa

Do you really seek the truth? I think you hate the truth, and will do whatever you can to deny it, and this includes the question techniques. You seek combat, not knowledge

Talk later

My good man.

Where in the sam hill do you get this stuff?

"Did you know that in many US schools, the Valedictorian is told not to say Jesus' name? Some do it anyways, because we are supposed to be a free country.. You once were. not so today."

Really?
Where did this happen and how would you know?
And what's with this we sh*t? You live in Canada.
WE'S live in the Republic of the United States...........shaky as it seems to be lately.
WE'S (well some of us) woke the hell up and voted the wannabe despot back under his rock..............kicking and screaming like the child HE is the whole way.

Eventually you'll learn what a fraud looks like.
Til then keep bashing Trudeau........it looks good on ya!
12/16/2021 2:31 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 12/16/2021 1:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 12/16/2021 8:14:00 AM (view original):
I dunno man. I have a REAL hard time thinking that the singer/songwriter era led to demonic possession.

And, obviously YOU never tried LSD.
Your mind is way too closed for that to have been in your past.

Our Canadian penpal is the PERFECT example of a religious zealot and WHY THEY are so dangerous.
He's akin to an Islamic Jihad believer.
No different. My way (to God) or death be to YOU!
You are right, I have never tried LSD. Stupid people try lsd. I have also seen the consequences that can result from it. Call me sensible.. and my mind is anything but closed.. Yours needs a can opener, though cuz it seems to be airtight

have a good day
some pretty smart people have tried LSD. Not me, and I never would, but some smart people have tried it. Your mind is anything but closed? So, your belief that if someone does not accept the God YOU believe in, they are going to hell is an example of your open mind?? Saying Nancy Pelosi and Gavin Newsom should be in jail solely because you don't agree with them is an open mind?9I asked why they belong and jail and never got an answer) Some stupid people believe in the same God you believe in. Some stupid people are lawyers, cops, insurance salesmen, Canadians, Americans...there are far too many stupid people in this world.
12/16/2021 3:04 PM
Are you calling LNF Stupideau.
12/16/2021 3:23 PM
no matter how many times you post the question, the answer is still no.
12/16/2021 8:44 PM

You get to choose what you believe.. and your logic is showing a pattern of rebellion against God..You think you can do so well without God, then fine.. Your choice..

Religious freedoms are being eroded as we speak. Don't believe me? Go to your next history class.. on day one, carry a Playboy magazine in there. Nothing will be said. next time, bring a Bible instead. Make sure your teacher sees it

Did you know that in many US schools, the Valedictorian is told not to say Jesus' name? Some do it anyways, because we are supposed to be a free country.. You once were. not so today

and that separation of church and state is so no government can take control of the church.. not vice versa

Do you really seek the truth? I think you hate the truth, and will do whatever you can to deny it, and this includes the question techniques. You seek combat, not knowledge

Talk later

Do you think you are less of a Christian because you aren't allowed to put the 10 commandments up at schools?

The victim complex is insane. Christians aren't oppressed. You would lose your **** if Muslims were granted half the privileges of Christians in this country. What if the Quran came in hotel rooms?
12/17/2021 1:56 AM
Posted by tangplay on 12/17/2021 1:56:00 AM (view original):

Talk later

Do you think you are less of a Christian because you aren't allowed to put the 10 commandments up at schools?

The victim complex is insane. Christians aren't oppressed. You would lose your **** if Muslims were granted half the privileges of Christians in this country. What if the Quran came in hotel rooms?
We are wasting each other's time
12/17/2021 11:33 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 12/16/2021 2:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 12/16/2021 1:58:00 PM (view original):
and Tang, u will never meet God through 'logic' if you ever get there, you will do so by faith..
Im sorry but that is not for you to say.
The BIBLE says we come to him by faith.. not logic. without a measure of faith, you will not believe that he is, and if you don't believe that he is, you will not come to hii. You still won't come to him unless you believe he is Just and fair.. and is a rewarder of them that seek him... So what I said is based on Biblical tenets and it IS for me to say..

FAITH is the evidence of things we have not seen and it is the Substance of things we hope for. Man made logic is nothing more than conceit and vanity of the mind. Man's wisdom is foolishness before God

Have a good weekend
12/17/2021 11:38 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Demon possession is a pretty easy excuse for society to fall on, eh?
How about some PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!!!
HE did it.
HIS Parents were/are morons.
THEY are culpable as idiotic Parents!

We have met the enemy and he is US.
US has become MORONS................ the vast majority of YOU'SE it seems to me!!
12/18/2021 8:00 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by laramiebob on 12/18/2021 8:00:00 AM (view original):
Demon possession is a pretty easy excuse for society to fall on, eh?
How about some PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!!!
HE did it.
HIS Parents were/are morons.
THEY are culpable as idiotic Parents!

We have met the enemy and he is US.
US has become MORONS................ the vast majority of YOU'SE it seems to me!!
I agree on all counts

Except this:
a pretty easy excuse for society to fall on, eh?

because most of society doesn't believe it EH? (U Canuck, you)
12/20/2021 3:31 AM
"

I'm ok if someone's not there yet

"

the yet is kinda presumptuous

don make a *** outta you and me

my glide path is not your glide path

happy landing, pilgrim
12/20/2021 5:36 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 12/17/2021 11:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 12/17/2021 1:56:00 AM (view original):

Talk later

We are wasting each other's time
This might be the most accurate thing said in this forum....
12/20/2021 8:14 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9 Next ▸
Zealot and Alias Babble Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.