Zealot and Alias Babble Topic

12/8/2021 1:14 AM
12/8/2021 7:58 PM
Posted by DougOut on 12/8/2021 7:58:00 PM (view original):

The United States in 2020 experienced the biggest rise in murder since the start of national record-keeping in 1960, according to data gathered by the F.B.I. for its annual report on crime. The Uniform Crime Report will stand as the official word on an unusually grim year, detailing a rise in murder of around 29 percent. The previous largest one-year change was a 12.7 percent increase in 1968.

remind me who was president in 2020

12/8/2021 9:28 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 12/5/2021 12:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 12/5/2021 10:56:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 12/5/2021 10:21:00 AM (view original):
That'd be more funny IF it wasn't so F' N obvious that YOU aren't backing him YOU are BLAMING him for ANYTHING you can come up with to denigrate the P.O.T.U.S. JUST out of pure hate, bias for a stinking PARTY that's been taken over by a lying conman trying to usurp our Republic.

Which renders you akin to a Traitor to Our Country!!!
Can you even Get that??

Likely Not. You've shown plenty of evidence of the level of your deductive intellect.
Dear sir,

If I were blaming Biden for everything he has screwed up, or I should say his handlers, the last post would have been very much longer. Don't shoot me. I'm just a messenger. Biden poll numbers are in the toilet and Kamala is unbelievably worse than that. Democrats are sorry they voted for him. The whole world is laughing. Don't look at me. Open your eyes and look around. I'm sorry you made a terrible choice but please remember, I too have to suffer along with the rest of America and the world for your poor decision. You should thank me.
PLEASE!!!

I'm no Dem. AND I'm NOT sorry I voted for him given the other choice!
The world is definitely NOT laughing at Biden but they sure were at Conman Trump.
I'm quite content with my choice.

I'm truly sorry YOU are so incapable of putting aside your blinders.

EDITED to add:

And Polls? Really you talking of polls in year 1 of a Presidency??
As if that matters much........ especially when the last guy NEVER got above the high water mark,,,,,,,,in 4 years!!!!
That's the funniest thing you've actually said in a while.
Lol
12/8/2021 9:30 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 12/7/2021 1:46:00 AM (view original):
I just wish the religious postings would stop.
Thank Godfrey they are not directed to me.
+1
12/8/2021 9:31 PM
Posted by bruceleefan on 12/4/2021 4:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 12/4/2021 4:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 12/4/2021 2:45:00 PM (view original):
"A U.S. bureaucrat in his U.S. bureaucratic office spent U.S. tax payer money on gain of function research with the Chinese Communist government and lied about it."

B.S!

That comment
(GFR research) is (at this point) ONLY a right wing propaganda talking point.
So far, that is NOT proven, thus YOU are once again spreading right wing B.S. MISINFORMATION!!

Can't you find an unbiased source for your information OR do you just enjoy being on the wrong side of truth so often?

NIH admits US funded gain-of-function in Wuhan — despite Fauci’s denials

By
Emily Crane
October 21, 2021

It’s another Fauci flub.

The National Institutes of Health has stunningly admitted to funding gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses at China’s Wuhan lab — despite Dr. Anthony Fauci repeatedly insisting to Congress that no such thing happened.

In a letter to Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.) on Wednesday, a top NIH official blamed EcoHealth Alliance — the New York City-based nonprofit that has funneled US funds to the Wuhan lab — for not being transparent about the work it was doing.

NIH’s principal deputy director, Lawrence A. Tabak, wrote in the letter that EcoHealth’s “limited experiment” tested whether “spike proteins from naturally occurring bat coronaviruses circulating in China were capable of binding to the human ACE2 receptor in a mouse model.”

Gain-of-function research refers to viruses being taken from animals before they are genetically altered in a lab to make them more transmissible to humans.

The admission from the NIH official directly contradicts Fauci’s testimony to Congress in May and July, when he denied the US had funded gain-of-function projects in Wuhan.

As recently as last month, Fauci was accused of lying about gain-of-function research after documents, obtained by the Intercept, detailed grants given to EcoHealth Alliance for bat coronavirus studies.

That grant proposal detailed in the trove of documents was for a project titled “Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence,” which involved screening thousands of bat samples, as well as people who worked with live animals, for novel coronaviruses.

The $3.1 million grant was awarded for a five-year period between 2014 and 2019. After the funding was renewed in 2019, it was suspended by the Trump administration in April 2020.

The grant directed $599,000 to the Wuhan Institute of Virology for bat coronavirus research.

The proposal acknowledged the risks of such research, saying: “Fieldwork involves the highest risk of exposure to SARS or other CoVs, while working in caves with high bat density overhead and the potential for fecal dust to be inhaled.”

Dude, killing millions world wide cannot be compared to a singular violent act.
These people are delusional.
12/8/2021 9:33 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 12/3/2021 10:01:00 PM (view original):
I blame the shooter. He is evil. Get it? People who do mass killings should get the death penalty.

Yes, this is another shocker. RSVP you are touched by this first hand, but this crap no longer makes the front page.

I read that he was allowed to walk out of a meeting with GUN in his backpack. Why was he allowed IN a meeting with such a thing?

Why blame the parents for having a monster kid? THEY didn't do the shooting. HE did. Hunt the killer down, arrest, try, and execute him.
Good lord, no, don’t kill the kid. Charge him and try him and hopefully he gets better in jail or a hospital and can be rehabilitated. You’re a Christian?

And yes the parents should be charged for gross negligence at a minimum but probably more, the more that comes out.
12/8/2021 9:37 PM
I’m sorry rsp. That sounds horrifying. It sucks, man.
12/8/2021 9:38 PM
I think lying or misleading is even worse then being delusional.
There are those among us here that will defend our positions but we don't try to switch the subject or make intentionally false comparisons or fake comparisons and just generally act like hack politicians.
12/8/2021 9:44 PM
Salud!
My thoughts are with you.
Walk in Beauty and Peace.
12/9/2021 10:06 AM
Its about time that kids wore bullet proof vests to school.
12/9/2021 1:42 PM
I agree with the lawsuit.
Not checking the bag pack and his person was indefensible.
Every public school needs at least one armed police officer on duty the whole school day because of the rigged gun laws in favor of the evil gun owners and the NRA.

Lawsuits is now the only option. ( and applicable criminal charges ).
Money talks. Common sense walks.
12/9/2021 2:27 PM
Not every gun owner is evil. I don't own a gun and never would, but I know many people who do. None of them are evil.
That being said, my thoughts go out to the victims and anyone affected by the shootings. As rsp said, this is not the place to debate the merits of gun ownership.
Peace out.
12/9/2021 2:39 PM (edited)
Posted by wylie715 on 12/9/2021 2:39:00 PM (view original):
Not every gun owner is evil. I don't own a gun and never would, but I know many people who do. None of them are evil.
That being said, my thoughts go out to the victims and anyone affected by the shootings. As rsp said, this is not the place to debate the merits of gun ownership.
Peace out.
I dont think most gun owners are evil.
But there are plenty who are like the parents of those kids and i am referring to people like that - “ the evil gun owners “.
12/9/2021 3:51 PM
Btw - im tired of debating gun laws.
It is all about the ballot box.
12/9/2021 3:54 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...9 Next ▸
Zealot and Alias Babble Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.