Zealot and Alias Babble Topic

Posted by Jetson21 on 12/15/2021 9:51:00 PM (view original):
I agree that Canadians have more respect for life
Thats why i said less Americans.
The covid rate of death is more then 3 times greater in the United States then in Canada.

I have said it for years before Covid and before Trump was elected - the United States is the dumbest advanced country. The country only survives because of the intellectually elite and enlightened ( poliitically and scientifically and freedom loving )segment.
The majority of the rest would be behind many South American countries and living under a dictatorship.
he country only survives because of the intellectually elite and enlightened

Hard not to agree.. I have another suggestion, but will leave it alone..

In Canada, fewer of us are fat and overweight.. therefore more resistant to colds and etc. also we supplement more than our neighbors to the South.. For Eg I am not Vaxxed but do dose up on Vit D 3 and extra Zinc.. and maybe an extra 150 MG of vit C because of this virus.. I believe we are more fit, and more into a daily exercise routine.. but.. that said: Some of the best Minds in both countries are not found on College campuses but in the Military.. and I don't mean military bullies.. but minds that are strongly disciplined and committed to whatever cause they are into.

.. These folks talk about limits to what you can do, and are very smart people.. unlike the brainwashed liberal arts guys (Sorry if you are a B.A... but you get this) I also am a half a B.A. and a dipl in Tech (believe it nor not) but no schools are teaching common sense, or life strategies.. the Army will. If I was again 20 y old, I would enlist.. [after finishing first year science]

USA and Canada have both been dumbed down.. by social engineers and SJW who have no clue about what life is or what works. Now we are being told to embrace the notion that 4 year olds having sex change surgery is a good thing. This is insanity gone out of control. LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE (I think that might have been a lyric from a Pink Floyd song)

" The majority of the rest would be behind many South American countries and living under a dictatorship. " until such time as they were told what time of the day they can go to the toilet. What kind of toilet paper to use, and until they got fined and put in jail for speaking ill of their government

Someone said we get the government we deserve. hard to argue that one

12/15/2021 10:29 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by Jetson21 on 12/15/2021 10:38:00 PM (view original):
The response to covid has objectified what i have been saying for many years about the smart vs dumb
populations of the united states. Kind of like early humans vs neanderthals.
When i said this years ago many people became irate and said I discriminated.
The response to covid and the continued support for a would be dictator has proven what i have said beyond a shadow of a doubt.
biggest dictator in the world to come will live in Rome. = The city that is on seven hills. It's colors are purple and scarlet. This dictator will claim to be equal with God. If this sounds familiar.. go read Rev Ch 17 and even if you are a total atheist.. I dare you to read it anyhow, and have a notepad w you.. You can't miss this one.. Yes most churches are silent on it. Scared, maybe

. and I agree w you smart vs dumb. Both parties have smarts and both have dumbs..

We are like the Do Do bird. We don't recognize our real enemy. Obama was not THE enemy, Trump was not the enemy, Biden is not THE enemy..

The enemy is us. and we have almost been taken captive.. Trump was a lot of things, but a dictator? No. Idi Amin was a dictator. Stalin was a dictator.. I do see the trends though.. most disturbing

I label Justin Trudeau as a dictator.. not yet savage, but nonetheless a tyraniccal type for sure. us dummies re elected him twice. The right wing offering people who couldn't find their bum with their two hands, let alone LEAD a country.. Or SERVE a country. Isn't that the idea. to serve? If we aren't served, then we will be governed .. one produces prosperity and the other .. misery

12/15/2021 11:06 PM
I do hope that you do not consider people of other religions or those who have spiritual beliefs with a God unknown to be atheists by default.

You are welcome to conclude that anyone not a christian is an atheist and it definitely does not make you a bad person to me but it would be imo a very sad way at looking at the diversity of mankind’s ways to form a personal and individual connection to the divine through their very own free will and thought.

If the teaching is believe it or else then i disregard it.
12/15/2021 11:36 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 12/15/2021 9:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 12/15/2021 9:10:00 PM (view original):
Yes, people are killing because they don't think God disapproves
Debate if you want, but 'for fear of the Lord, men depart from evil.' Take that to your psyche prof and tell him he can take that to the bank

People killing people think there are no eternal consequences.. they also have no Fear of God, or even an ounce of belief on him. I also Speak of a healthy fear.. America no longer has this, and I include Canada too

Mans effort to reduce crime are a total fail. the numbers prove this
How would posting the 10 Commandments at school make people believe in God?
12/15/2021 11:42 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 12/15/2021 9:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 12/15/2021 9:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 12/15/2021 9:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 12/15/2021 9:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 12/9/2021 3:54:00 PM (view original):
Btw - im tired of debating gun laws.
It is all about the ballot box.
Demos are soft on crime.. but when the Rep were in, crime still prevailed. Not so much about gun laws. In Canada almost everyone in the country towns had a 30-06 on the rack of their pickup.. Homicide rates in a rough town like Prince George (pop 90,000) were still a tenth of what the rate is in Detroit, Chic, LA, Stockton, East St Louis, or even Medford Oregon, although Medford is more tame than the aforementioned
Canada, overall, has a further left government than the US and has less guns, yet has significantly less crime. Why is that?
They have less Americans.
True. but if you want to take someone out, a knife works very well and it makes no noise. Dunno if our government is further left, but it is very soft on crime. If you shoot someone dead who kicks in your front door, and they are wielding even a machete, YOU will be charged..even though you were defending your life.. That is insanity. We are dumber than dirt up here, cuz we re elected this moron twice... and he pees away our tax dollars, and is a moral reprobate, AND a Marxist.. and there is no doubt on that one

Canadians just have more respect for human life. The numbers prove this

I mentioned Prince George, where a lot of folks own rifles, and shotguns.. their hom' rate is still way less than down south.
You elected Trudeau twice, and we elected Trump, and yet your crime rates are still much lower than ours? Interesting.
12/15/2021 11:44 PM
Posted by tangplay on 12/15/2021 11:44:00 PM (view original):
Demos are soft on crime.. but when the Rep were in, crime still prevailed. Not so much about gun laws. In Canada almost everyone in the country towns had a 30-06 on the rack of their pickup.. Homicide rates in a rough town like Prince George (pop 90,000) were still a tenth of what the rate is in Detroit, Chic, LA, Stockton, East St Louis, or even Medford Oregon, although Medford is more tame than the aforementioned
Canada, overall, has a further left government than the US and has less guns, yet has significantly less crime. Why is that?
True. but if you want to take someone out, a knife works very well and it makes no noise. Dunno if our government is further left, but it is very soft on crime. If you shoot someone dead who kicks in your front door, and they are wielding even a machete, YOU will be charged..even though you were defending your life.. That is insanity. We are dumber than dirt up here, cuz we re elected this moron twice... and he pees away our tax dollars, and is a moral reprobate, AND a Marxist.. and there is no doubt on that one

I mentioned Prince George, where a lot of folks own rifles, and shotguns.. their hom' rate is still way less than down south.
You elected Trudeau twice, and we elected Trump, and yet your crime rates are still much lower than ours? Interesting.
Your crime rate is higher no matter who you elect. You seem to have a problem with getting the main point of a post

12/16/2021 3:36 AM
Posted by tangplay on 12/15/2021 11:42:00 PM (view original):
Debate if you want, but 'for fear of the Lord, men depart from evil.' Take that to your psyche prof and tell him he can take that to the bank

People killing people think there are no eternal consequences.. they also have no Fear of God, or even an ounce of belief on him. I also Speak of a healthy fear.. America no longer has this, and I include Canada too

It won't. Not necessarily, but his word has power.. and will command attention. In the beginning, everything was dark. Light did not exist. God said 'Let there be light,' and there was light. That's a demo of the power of his word. Most of us have to hunt for the ON switch.. You know God exists, right?

Besides, you have tried pretty much everything else. What have you got to lose??
12/16/2021 3:40 AM
I dunno man. I have a REAL hard time thinking that the singer/songwriter era led to demonic possession.

And, obviously YOU never tried LSD.
Your mind is way too closed for that to have been in your past.

Our Canadian penpal is the PERFECT example of a religious zealot and WHY THEY are so dangerous.
He's akin to an Islamic Jihad believer.
No different. My way (to God) or death be to YOU!
12/16/2021 8:14 AM
"What have you got to lose??"

THAT was what Trump repeatedly told his moronic minions!!!
And the answer to that question is simple.
Everything!.......... even your very Freedom.

That question is the province of LIARS!!!
12/16/2021 8:18 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 12/16/2021 3:36:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 12/15/2021 11:44:00 PM (view original):

Your crime rate is higher no matter who you elect. You seem to have a problem with getting the main point of a post

So you think the Canadian crime rate is lower because "Canadians have more respect for human life"?

Canadians are also more left-wing on average. Maybe there's a connection between respecting human life and voting in more left candidates.
12/16/2021 10:38 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 12/16/2021 3:42:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 12/15/2021 11:42:00 PM (view original):

It won't. Not necessarily, but his word has power.. and will command attention. In the beginning, everything was dark. Light did not exist. God said 'Let there be light,' and there was light. That's a demo of the power of his word. Most of us have to hunt for the ON switch.. You know God exists, right?

Besides, you have tried pretty much everything else. What have you got to lose??
"What have you got to lose?"

The separation of church and state, for one. Religious freedom. It's a pretty core American and western value.

Let's run the logic down.
  • People are committing crime because they don't fear God, therefore people who commit crimes don't believe in God.
  • Posting the 10 Commandments at school does not increase belief in God, especially among those who are already skeptical
Therefore, posting the 10 commandments at school will not decrease crime, even by your own standards.
12/16/2021 10:40 AM
and Tang, u will never meet God through 'logic' if you ever get there, you will do so by faith..
12/16/2021 1:58 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8|9 Next ▸
Zealot and Alias Babble Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.