This post has been locked Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
It isnt raw data. It is completely fabricated and fake.
From Vaers only 3- 8 people have died because of the vaccine or complications.
6,000 to 10,000 people who took the vaccines died but the causes were things like diabetes and various cancers and leukemia and plain old natural causes from old age or Alzheimer's etc.
All the rest of the stats are likewise made up and totally and completely fabricated. His numbers cannot be found anywhere.
12/23/2021 9:52 AM (edited)
Also remember that when you get a vaccine it does not help someone already infected and it doesnt start to work until about 14 days later do during that time you can get infected and even die.

Still his numbers were from him - made up.
12/23/2021 9:46 AM
Umm, no. I got those numbers straight from a doctor who is verified in instagram. Try again.

Better question, Jetson are you a russian bot?
12/23/2021 11:47 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 12/23/2021 11:47:00 AM (view original):
Umm, no. I got those numbers straight from a doctor who is verified in instagram. Try again.

Better question, Jetson are you a russian bot?
You lie.
12/23/2021 12:01 PM
Anyone can cite anything on the VAERS webpage. There are listings of alien abductions, and other wacky stuff on there. It's not verified or double-checked.

Correlation and causation are not the same. I could get a stomachache a couple of days after getting the vaccine - that doesn't mean the vaccine caused the stomachache.

Nearly 4 billion people worldwide are fully vaccinated. Inevitably, some will die soon after receiving the vaccine. That doesn't mean that the vaccine caused those deaths, obviously. You need more to prove causation.

If everyone in the world all had to eat a cracker at the same time, some people would die soon after eating the cracker, some will feel sick or report a "reaction" from the cracker, but that doesn't mean the cracker was the cause of the issues - they could have happened anyway.
12/23/2021 1:49 PM
Posted by tangplay on 12/23/2021 1:49:00 PM (view original):
Anyone can cite anything on the VAERS webpage. There are listings of alien abductions, and other wacky stuff on there. It's not verified or double-checked.

Correlation and causation are not the same. I could get a stomachache a couple of days after getting the vaccine - that doesn't mean the vaccine caused the stomachache.

Nearly 4 billion people worldwide are fully vaccinated. Inevitably, some will die soon after receiving the vaccine. That doesn't mean that the vaccine caused those deaths, obviously. You need more to prove causation.

If everyone in the world all had to eat a cracker at the same time, some people would die soon after eating the cracker, some will feel sick or report a "reaction" from the cracker, but that doesn't mean the cracker was the cause of the issues - they could have happened anyway.
It isnt even on fhe vaers webpage so you are wrongly conceding that.
If you choose to block me for whatever your reason
you are going to lose out on vital information and understanding.
12/23/2021 2:39 PM (edited)
This kind of dangerous and fabricated information and proven false is not allowed on the major social media platforms and leads ti suspension or outright loss of account.
12/23/2021 3:01 PM
Lock this…
12/24/2021 6:17 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 12/25/2021 1:12:00 PM (view original):
He redlined me and sent my post to the principal’s office. He sent another very inocculous one a few weeks ago. This one simply quoted his post and i wrote saved under it which could have different meanings to different people.
Someone must review that.
I get to him because I never fall for it.
He sets up something factually or intrinsically false and dresses it up to make it look real and waits for people to jump in and debate it and this amuses him.

This time he wrote actual dangerous stuff fully fabricated by him and this is on a different level.

Gotcha
C'est la vie. Happy New Year.. Not sure who you are talking about, though
12/26/2021 10:42 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 12/26/2021 10:42:00 AM (view original):
He redlined me and sent my post to the principal’s office. He sent another very inocculous one a few weeks ago. This one simply quoted his post and i wrote saved under it which could have different meanings to different people.
He sets up something factually or intrinsically false and dresses it up to make it look real and waits for people to jump in and debate it and this amuses him.

This time he wrote actual dangerous stuff fully fabricated by him and this is on a different level.

Gotcha
** DONT REPOST HIS GARBAGE ** Plz !! If youre gonna be besties, kool. But take it to his talk to himself thread or site-mail or tinder.

I don't need to see his crahp. But, since I was sorta forced to take a peek, I'll say this much. His day is coming. Probly/hopefully sooner than later and forever. Don't get caught in the spiral. On top of the already thin ice, his crying publicly about being silenced sure ain't gonna earn bonus points.
12/26/2021 12:37 PM
Posted by Mwett on 12/26/2021 12:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 12/26/2021 10:42:00 AM (view original):

Gotcha
** DONT REPOST HIS GARBAGE ** Plz !! If youre gonna be besties, kool. But take it to his talk to himself thread or site-mail or tinder.

I don't need to see his crahp. But, since I was sorta forced to take a peek, I'll say this much. His day is coming. Probly/hopefully sooner than later and forever. Don't get caught in the spiral. On top of the already thin ice, his crying publicly about being silenced sure ain't gonna earn bonus points.
You dont act like a religious person.
Man why do you carry so much paranoid
hatred for me.
show me some posts of mine that are so horrible and should offend you or anyone.

I have a completely liberated mind and spirit.

And of course and obviously my post was about the vicious and dangerous and sickening lies
if Guitarguy.

I care about life and death and my fellow man.
Do you.

From your scores of hatred and vitriol toward me a person who puts himself out there to protect your mostly unwelcome expressions of religion all i get is hatred from you.

You have NEVER posted a substantive post about anything.

You are fixated only on me.What the hell is wrong with you.

I am THE ONLY person who writes entertaining posts and expresses deep early worry for people ill around here even ehen they dislike or hate me.

Quite frankly i live a much better christian lifethen you do in the forums and i conduct myself the same on tne outside.

Again what the hell is wrong with you.
12/26/2021 1:22 PM (edited)
I guarantee i am going to complain about this.
It is so hateful and immature.
Dont you care about issues.

I am sure that you hold a grudge way back when you told me your favorite music and how your father was a voter for grammies or something like that and I didnt say any thing about being impressed.

To all reading this i thi k you all k ow im a vrry rational person and that really happened.
Matt idolizes his dad and I think that is wonderful.
I never said a negative word.
I am not obligated to share your enthusiasms.
12/26/2021 1:29 PM
12 Next ▸
This post has been locked Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.