Hey everyone, I'm back after taking a 6 year break or so, and hated the new system at first, but I've really grown to enjoy it now. Is there any sort of coaches challenges, conference vs conference rivalries anymore? I remember the great migration to University Conference in the 70s and we had some great rivalries back then for a brief time (they ended up being too dominant). Would love to get something like that going again. I think the game took a slight hit when they got rid of Conference money. It used to be so fun beating up on your own during conf play and then rooting for each in non-conf and the post season. They could bring back conference money, but just have smaller reward amounts and it go towards scouting instead of recruiting. Anyways, glad to be back.
1/5/2022 9:37 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.