I was right again Topic

Posted by tangplay on 11/4/2018 2:49:00 PM (view original):
Imagine how ****** doug will be when dems win the house... Or will he spin it somehow?

I'm guessing it will either be spun as Repub win or dems cheat

DOUGOUT - That's not going to happen my friend. Is your memory so short?

DOUGOUT - The Senate is the thing that makes the second election of TRUMP possible and a victory for democracy and AMERICA.

DOUGOUT - Your horrible upcoming loss in the House will back my words.

I marked them. Here they are. How do they taste?

#LOSER
1/15/2022 1:41 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/15/2022 12:00:00 AM (view original):
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/01/11/scientists-believed-covid-leaked-wuhan-lab-feared-debate-could/

Thanks for playing
Your claim was that COVID was intentionally created by the Chinese government or Fauci, something that no one credible believes.

It's never been insane to claim that COVID may have originated and accidentally leaked from a lab - it's been researched since the beginning of the pandemic. The emails weren't wrong. You would still have to take the next step to prove the idea that debate internally within the scientific community actually was shut down.
1/15/2022 4:29 PM
The thing that grifters and liars do is they mix and match intentional and unintentional lab-leak. People were banned and whatnot for promoting the idea that COVID was intentionally created by Fauci and the Chinese government or whatever, because that theory is nonsense. I don't think you would be "censored" if you simply claimed that COVID might have originated in a lab and leaked accidentally do to poor safety standards (something that is possible, but not necessarily true).

But most conservatives peddle the former narrative and not the latter.
1/15/2022 4:35 PM
I did not want to weigh in on this but i actually read the article and it does not offer ANY evidence and is merely a report about what a Chinese American scientist thinks.

First there was a scientist in the UK that wrote a letter to Fauci and a few others that he had a thought - an idea that maybe it could have happened maybe within potential credulity that maybe a covid virus escaped from a low level security lab in China and then evolved into a person to person covid -19.

And then there is the understandably former Chinese scientist who has a passionate hate as we all should about China and Russia, that scientists there were afraid to talk. Is that new?

And maybe they are hiding something or maybe they are not and maybe they are damned if they do and damned if they dont and maybe they dont want to take a chance of being misconstrued or they are just commonly quiet and maybe they are hiding poor lab security which is not proof of anything.

So thats the article for what it is worth.
1/15/2022 6:12 PM (edited)
Posted by tangplay on 1/15/2022 4:29:00 PM (view original):
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/01/11/scientists-believed-covid-leaked-wuhan-lab-feared-debate-could/

Thanks for playing
Your claim was that COVID was intentionally created by the Chinese government or Fauci, something that no one credible believes.

It's never been insane to claim that COVID may have originated and accidentally leaked from a lab - it's been researched since the beginning of the pandemic. The emails weren't wrong. You would still have to take the next step to prove the idea that debate internally within the scientific community actually was shut down.
Nope. I said it came from a lab. Not that it was let loose intentionally. You claimed it came from the wet market. Don't change the narrative you dishonest leftist
1/16/2022 9:11 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/15/2022 4:35:00 PM (view original):
The thing that grifters and liars do is they mix and match intentional and unintentional lab-leak. People were banned and whatnot for promoting the idea that COVID was intentionally created by Fauci and the Chinese government or whatever, because that theory is nonsense. I don't think you would be "censored" if you simply claimed that COVID might have originated in a lab and leaked accidentally do to poor safety standards (something that is possible, but not necessarily true).

But most conservatives peddle the former narrative and not the latter.
We agree. You don't think. Thank you for admitting that.
1/16/2022 9:11 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/16/2022 9:11:00 PM (view original):

Thanks for playing

Nope. I said it came from a lab. Not that it was let loose intentionally. You claimed it came from the wet market. Don't change the narrative you dishonest leftist
OK, if that was your original claim then you have about the same probability of being right as I do.

At this point, we don't know where it originated from. Frankly, I don't think it's the most relevant question at the moment.

It's strange to claim victory at scientists speculating that it's 50/50 chance you're right
1/16/2022 10:28 PM
SARS epidemic started in China in 2002
and MERS epidemic started in 2012 in the Middle East. Both not from a lab.
**** happens.
1/16/2022 10:28 PM

Thanks for playing

there's that famous civility again
1/17/2022 4:48 AM
LOL.
1/17/2022 7:28 AM

Thanks for playing

Ok, so let's say you're right, and it came from a lab.

Why is that a great moral victory for you/the political right? Why is it relevant at all? At this point, 2 years into a pandemic, what difference does it make where it came from?
1/17/2022 8:54 AM
its not the lab its the lab's location

china

the wet market was good but the lab is even better if obama dollars funded it

righties got so many bogeyman i cain keep track

but i know china is one

1/17/2022 9:07 AM
Posted by dahsdebater on 1/17/2022 8:54:00 AM (view original):

Thanks for playing

Ok, so let's say you're right, and it came from a lab.

Why is that a great moral victory for you/the political right? Why is it relevant at all? At this point, 2 years into a pandemic, what difference does it make where it came from?
Excellent - what you said tenfold.
1/17/2022 10:42 AM
1234 Next ▸
I was right again Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.