I was right again Topic

Posted by laramiebob on 1/20/2022 10:49:00 AM (view original):
There is no REAL "left". The fringe on that side of the spectrum are groups of "folks" with perceived grievances and they DON'T work together or align much.

But there IS a very REAL "right wing" and I wish everyone would really examine WHO they are made up of.
It's NOT a pretty picture. You'll find (IF you open your eyes) REAL bad folks. Nazis, White Nationalists, Racists of various sorts, treasonous anti-Federalists intent on overthrowing our Republic just to name a few.

Us regular Americans just want an end to injustice, an economy that works, a liveable environment for our Grandkids and to be left alone to work, love, produce, and live with our basic individual rights preserved.

Probably pretty much like every Canuck I ever met, including you?
Lose the God complex. It isn't becoming......and YOU don't get to decide who walks with whom.
Above your pay grade and your "word" advises you that in the end days many (most?) will be fooled as the "ruler" on your God's globe at this point is the Fallen angel.............IF I remember the dogma correctly.
Personally I believe the whole thing to be akin to the Cowboy. Our concept of "God" is a myth, just the same as our concept of the Cowboy.
The way we view it, is folly, it's NOT the reality.
You say there is no left wing. Ok ... I won't debate that point..but you could say it never rains in Seattle, too. Doesn't mean it aint wet there

The economy has been working just fine, until government started regulating and over regulating and anyhow, you might ask yourself why companies like Chevron are moving (have moved) from California to more conservative places, like Phoenix and Dallas. For starters, compare the length of time it takes to get a business licence in California compared to the other two states. In one it is often over 3 weeks, and the others, less than 2 days. You own a business, where would you want your Head office?

Your individual rights are so well preserved, it is bizarre. For eg look at how antifa can destroy the core of a city and do so with no pushback.

obtw. about that insurrection? I am curious. How many have been arrested and charged??

US has become LAWLESS, under the banner of freedom.. and it is so sad to watch. Your country is in chaos and in danger of falling apart.. If that happens, the free world is no longer such

YOu are also entitled to your opinion of the Right wing... but there are well over 120 million adults in the US who would strongly disagree w you
1/23/2022 5:46 AM (edited)
p.s. Good talking wit ya
1/21/2022 9:27 PM
On that insurrection question................ give it some time.
There HAVE been arrests and charges, lots of them.
There have been convictions, some rather serious.
THERE has been charges of sedition brought against about a dozen with MORE coming.
And there WILL be more charged.
Some big names are coming.
Right to the top oincluding the orangesickdude with SEDITION charges.

You (and a lot of others) are gonna LEARN the last POTUS was a traitor to his own Country!
Nice chatting with you too.
1/22/2022 9:27 AM
Posted by DougOut on 1/22/2022 6:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 1/22/2022 9:27:00 AM (view original):
THERE has been charges of sedition brought against about a dozen with MORE coming.

You (and a lot of others) are gonna LEARN the last POTUS was a traitor to his own Country!
Bratty kids they be

I will believe the sedition when I see it.

You lefties and Demos are unable to see what the real dangers are and they are not about Trump.. OR Biden..

I have already talked about this before.

1/22/2022 10:17 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 1/22/2022 10:17:00 PM (view original):

Bratty kids they be

You lefties and Demos are unable to see what the real dangers are and they are not about Trump.. OR Biden..

You are not E.F. Hutton.
1/22/2022 10:20 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 1/22/2022 10:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 1/22/2022 10:17:00 PM (view original):

Bratty kids they be

You are not E.F. Hutton.
I don't have to be
1/22/2022 10:30 PM
Come on man. *DONT REPOST HIS HILLSIDE PILE OF STEAMING CATTLE DUNG !!* Steaming pile of cattle dung, forever. (musical reference for the self-appointed maestro himself the one and only dino).

By the way, tell him he's no EFH either, to stay in his talk to himself lane, to not invite himself into everybody's everything elsewhere where he'll never be missed if by random chance litening should strike, to click refresh on his posts another 1,000 times.

NOTICE ME DANG GUM IT. VALIDATE ME ! IM dino DONTCHA Y'ALL BE KNOWIN ?!
1/22/2022 11:50 PM
Posted by Mwett on 1/22/2022 11:50:00 PM (view original):
Come on man. *DONT REPOST HIS HILLSIDE PILE OF STEAMING CATTLE DUNG !!* Steaming pile of cattle dung, forever. (musical reference for the self-appointed maestro himself the one and only dino).

By the way, tell him he's no EFH either, to stay in his talk to himself lane, to not invite himself into everybody's everything elsewhere where he'll never be missed if by random chance litening should strike, to click refresh on his posts another 1,000 times.

NOTICE ME DANG GUM IT. VALIDATE ME ! IM dino DONTCHA Y'ALL BE KNOWIN ?!
You should talk to a friend or Jesus about whats going on with you. It might be truly beneficial because it is definitely not a healthy thing to harbor such ginormous animosity even probably hate toward me because you don’t like my personality or my sense of humor. Obviously you don't even know when I am ribbing someone.

Nothing is going to stop my posting and whether you like it or not people do read my posts , since now you are counting and trying to account for it.

I actually have fun and you do not change that.
I provide some cool and interesting information and digest and analyze and give my take on news issues without just throwing out a link. Thats no fun.
I provide some satire on a daily basis and a lot of people check in.

No one is stopping you from being yourself. I sure hope your posts do not reflect the everyday you.
That would be bad for the blood pressure and the juices.

I wish you peace of mind.

As someone not afraid to be opinionated about music i will give you a few music recommendations - There Will Be Peace In The Valley by Elvis Presley and Way Down by the King. In fact lets throw in Whats So Funny About Peace Love and Understanding by the other king.
Top that off with a few gummies and some zen and meditation by Tony Scott.

Peace!
1/23/2022 1:16 AM (edited)
Posted by rsp777 on 1/19/2022 4:09:00 PM (view original):
Yeah. Dems are “Too far Left” when the GQP is full of complete LIARS and SYCOPHANTS of a soon-to-be INMATE still desperate to bring fascist authoritarianism to your front door.
Conservatives KNOW they can never win on policy and that Dems have been mopping up their messes since the 80’s so they LIE. They PROJECT. They GASLIGHT.
And somehow the brain dead like you buy into all of their bullshit, trickle-down, tax-cutting, deregulating, war-mongering, profiteering, never-have-an-answer, freeDUMB screaming, science-denying, fear-mongering, gun-toting, hypocritical lovers of historic shitheads the likes of Ted Cruz, Ted Nugent, Mitch McConnell, Rand Paul and the new age of complete embarrassments by the names Gaetz, Boebert, Greene and the punk-*** crippled little ***** himself Madison Cawthorn.

You’re PATHETICALLY STUPID and you’re helping bring Democracy to the brink of destruction.

F**K You.
Except for your last 2 lines, you show much improvement..

Do the Demos never fear monger?? *just look at the history)

has any Repub president ever had a blow job from a floozey who is half his age.. IN THE OVAL OFFICE?

and she is a floozey, aka a whor ish woman.. and that is a biblical definition

Anyhow.. I kind of understand your frustration .. as I am too.. with BOTH sides.

Is there even ONE HONEST MAN LEFT IN THE WHITEHOUSE?? Or ANYWHERE IN THE US?? O =r in Canada?? WE turfed out that last honest man we had. His name was Harper

Beware lest ye be consumed by your hatred of either party.. That said: DO I HATE Biden? no. PELOSI? no, but collectively, as an instutution.. I hate them totally.. just as I hate false religions.. and imo both are much the same

IF any US politician belongs in jail, it is HILARY
1/24/2022 8:53 AM (edited)
Which Denominations (religions was YOUR word) are false in your opinion?

I recognize it's just your opinion and you have a right to it, but I wanna know.
You're not shy at all about posting your "opinions" about nearly everything, so please answer me.
Don't be shy post your opinion on this, which folks are false believers?
1/23/2022 10:43 AM
Trump is a fascist, and Clinton got his dick sucked in the WH

THEY'RE THE EXACT SAME YOU GUYS

Well, I guess they're both pedophiles, so they're similar in that regard
1/23/2022 1:17 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 1/23/2022 10:43:00 AM (view original):
Which Denominations (religions was YOUR word) are false in your opinion?

I recognize it's just your opinion and you have a right to it, but I wanna know.
You're not shy at all about posting your "opinions" about nearly everything, so please answer me.
Don't be shy post your opinion on this, which folks are false believers?
I will answer this a bit later; and my answer might offend some.. but that's their choice
1/24/2022 8:47 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Does Sambo's still exist in Canada?
1/24/2022 9:59 AM
No. It should brighten your day to know they have ZERO White Castles.
1/24/2022 10:04 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
I was right again Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.