Tonga volcano - West Coast tsunami imminent Topic

Take cover...

We need volcano reform. Please tax me at a higher rate to solve this crisis.

This is no doubt Trump's fault, having pulled us out of the Honda Accord.

Elitists are now in several Escalade processions enroute to the airport to fly in private jets to all points of the Earth to study this...

Our Climate change wizards are currently putting together a committee to study volcanic eruptions and how climate change causes them, they will consider a new tax to stop volcanic activity.
They are going to tell us that it's either climate change causing plate tectonics, or they will blame it on racism and the unvaccinated. The sad thing is if they did, 1/3 of our population would believe it.

We need common sense volcano reform. Please take my money to solve this crisis.

PETA is heading toward Ground Zero to look for wounded fish.

1/15/2022 1:04 PM
I heard it was Big Bird's fault. Or maybe a side effect from the vaccine. Pele is probably ****** because Cyber Ninja's turned out to be just another bunch of MAGA grifters.
1/15/2022 1:07 PM
Oh nope.....turns out it's the fault of teaching CRT. Duh, should have known.
1/15/2022 1:11 PM
Isn't George Bush still responsible for El Nino?
1/15/2022 1:11 PM
Bill says Hillary is like a volcano in bed...Dormant.
1/15/2022 1:13 PM
Which George?? H.W. maybe............he was responsible for a ton of bad ****...........

but W.???...........heck no! He weren't responsible for nothin'

Funny guy though.
1/15/2022 1:14 PM
Oh ****, reports are coming in how that it was HIllary that did it. She has a crazy event controlling machine stored down below a DC pizza place! Of course it was!
1/15/2022 1:14 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 1/15/2022 1:11:00 PM (view original):
Isn't George Bush still responsible for El Nino?
No silly, that's just the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.
1/15/2022 1:16 PM
Word is that Stacy Abrams did it by jumping into the Holiday inn Express pool...
1/15/2022 1:17 PM
Eddie Murphy grew up poor. To relax in a jacuzzi he had to fart in the tub.
1/15/2022 1:18 PM
Perhaps it was Hunter, working on a new art project, blew up the family's side hustle meth lab...
1/15/2022 1:24 PM
Figured there was more money in hooking up Don Jr. with blow. I think you're probably right.
1/15/2022 1:56 PM
Meanwhile Cancelled News Network and MSNBC execs at NBC and Comcast are scratching their collective heads trying to decipher why more than 70% of their audiences in their most prized age groups have gone away...that bit the other day of Joy Reid nodding in agreement with the Don King lookalike saying White Southerners are wanting to secede and are taking blacks with them might be a clue... Sharecropping is a thing again?? I gotta git me some of that side hustle...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10394997/amp/CNN-loses-nearly-90-advertiser-coveted-demographics-overall-total-audience.html
1/15/2022 5:38 PM (edited)
It was Venezuela and China who hacked the volcano and caused it to explode

Don't ask me for the evidence
1/15/2022 4:31 PM
Might have been those jewish space lasers or maybe someone forgot to rake the volcano floor?
1/15/2022 4:57 PM
123 Next ▸
Tonga volcano - West Coast tsunami imminent Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.