Tonga volcano - West Coast tsunami imminent Topic

I've been a cynic on nearly everything for almost 70 years now............. but eventually I learned that SOME things check out.
Not EVERY thing is some joke/hoax that some unknown foe/comic is trying to perpetrate on me.

Gravity is real. Cynic or not, I can't FLY! No matter how I go about trying.
Doubting Thomas was lacking faith as I recall.
You seem the same.
You fear everything you hear that confuses you.
So you deny their reality.
Sad.

Did you not learn how to think critically along the way?
Or just decide blind faith as a dogma would suffice and you were/are so arrogant as to conclude that YOU (of all people thru-out History) have chosen the only correct Dogma and thus YOUR God will save you.
What sect are you Joseph?
How come you're so sure you follow the RIGHT dogma and worship the REAL one true God?
I know thousands of folks like you............ and EVERY one of them believes THEIR dogma is the one true path, especially the Catholics whom you so much like to heap insults upon!

Here's a joke for you.

IF the Pope, Jesus Christ, Buddah, Mohammad, (have I missed anyone?), etc formed a rock band.......... you know what they'd have named it??

Blind Faith.
Didn't you ever pay attention to the song Sea of Joy?
It's all there...................
Open up man!
1/20/2022 11:07 AM
I've seen this quote attributed to different people, so I don't really know who said it, but it is my favorite quote about religion:

“My dear, religion is like a *****. It’s a perfectly fine thing to have and take pride in, but when one takes it out and waves it in front of my face we have a problem.”
1/20/2022 8:06 PM
Religion is man's made up rules, and is designed to control people.

Real true faith is a relationship with the living God, through his Son, Jesus Christ

One is man trying to reach and be worthy of God (and that is impossible) the other is God reaching man
1/21/2022 4:08 AM
◂ Prev 123
Tonga volcano - West Coast tsunami imminent Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.