Victim complex Topic

I would like to see someone still a trump defender respond to each of those paragraphs with FACTUAL information to rebut them.

I would very much like to see that.
1/20/2022 2:22 PM
Expecting crickets from for and against for all reasons possible. Nevertheless you are welcome.
1/20/2022 2:25 PM
I do not hate Donald Trump. I think he was an awful president, and is a poor excuse for a human being, but I don't hate him. If I actually knew him, I might hate him, but hopefully I will never know. I hate what he did to this country, but I don't hate him .
1/20/2022 8:01 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 1/20/2022 8:01:00 PM (view original):
I do not hate Donald Trump. I think he was an awful president, and is a poor excuse for a human being, but I don't hate him. If I actually knew him, I might hate him, but hopefully I will never know. I hate what he did to this country, but I don't hate him .
I find this impossible to understand.
There is nothing noble or morally laudable to not hate some people for their actions and who they have proven to be.
I just do not comprehend your opinion on when it is all right to hate someone.

some examples of people I hate besides Hitler - John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, Ray - killed MLK, Sirhan Sirhan, Joseph McCarthy, Putin, Rudy Guilliani, Marjorie Greene, Timothy McVeigh, Osama Bin Laden.

You have said on many occasions that you cant hate anyone unless you know them personally.
If you had met Hitler and learned that he loved dogs might that maybe make you not hate him.

Dont you have enough factual proven beyond any shadow of a doubt what these people believe(d)
and have done.

I dont think your philosophy about hate is very worthy and i find it literally bizzare.
1/20/2022 8:37 PM (edited)
I usually do not comment on things I find outlandishly wacko or pointless drivel but you keep bringing up this belief you have about hating really bad and even downright evil people like it is admirable and honorable.
It is not.
1/20/2022 8:44 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 1/20/2022 8:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 1/20/2022 8:01:00 PM (view original):
I find this impossible to understand.
There is nothing noble or morally laudable to not hate some people for their actions and who they have proven to be.
I just do not comprehend your opinion on when it is all right to hate someone.

some examples of people I hate besides Hitler - John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, Ray - killed MLK, Sirhan Sirhan, Joseph McCarthy, Putin, Rudy Guilliani, Marjorie Greene, Timothy McVeigh, Osama Bin Laden.

You have said on many occasions that you cant hate anyone unless you know them personally.
If you had met Hitler and learned that he loved dogs might that maybe make you not hate him.

Dont you have enough factual proven beyond any shadow of a doubt what these people believe(d)
and have done.

I dont think your philosophy about hate is very worthy and i find it literally bizzare.
In my opinion, hate is a very strong word. You don't agree with my "bizarre" philosophy about hate, and that is fine. You don't have to. It's my philosophy, not yours. I don't think several of the things you say are very worthy, but again, I don't have to. I dislike Trump, but hate him? I hate what Hitler stood for, but I wasn't even alive when he was. Some of those people are not even worthy of hating. People like Majorie Green, Rudi Guilliani, Lauren Boebert are just clowns.
1/20/2022 11:51 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 1/20/2022 8:44:00 PM (view original):
I usually do not comment on things I find outlandishly wacko or pointless drivel but you keep bringing up this belief you have about hating really bad and even downright evil people like it is admirable and honorable.
It is not.
Never said it was admirable or honorable. It's not. It is just the way I feel. Now I will go back to not responding to your posts. I find many of them to be pointless drivel. (Mainly the posts about how wonderful you are)
1/20/2022 11:53 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 1/20/2022 11:53:00 PM (view original):
It is not.
Never said it was admirable or honorable. It's not. It is just the way I feel. Now I will go back to not responding to your posts. I find many of them to be pointless drivel. (Mainly the posts about how wonderful you are)
a little defensive some and if you post something and cant handle a polite and reasoned response I recommend not posting.

can you find the posts of me talking about how wonderful I am.
That is a myth.

I never said you should or should not post in response to me and I have not said anything about your posts in general for a long time. As I have said before I dont mind if you do or do not respond to my posts.
No one else does anyway.
And thats ok.

Your posts about hate and your personal rules is bizzare and weird to me. It is nothing personal.

I don’t think that you are bizzare or weird. Just things like this that you say.

If you can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen.
1/21/2022 12:36 AM (edited)
It is not.
LOL ! +1/4
You get docked 1/2 a point for engaging the driveler, and another 1/4 knocked off for reposting his drivel, forcing me to see it. He's the worst kind. Not just a troll, but a persistent troll. Wait for it, wait it : commence pot shots, dino. Stay in your private room where you can't be seen or heard. Do that thing again where you post in regular SLB forum and nobody responds. Notice me notice me !! Poor poor misunderstood dino.
1/21/2022 2:08 AM
Think about this for a minute:

Hating someone is like taking poison, believing it will kill the hated one.. eventually, bitterness dries the bones

That said, I hate what a lot of people DO..
1/21/2022 4:05 AM
well said!
1/21/2022 7:38 AM
Posted by Mwett on 1/21/2022 2:08:00 AM (view original):
It is not.
LOL ! +1/4
You get docked 1/2 a point for engaging the driveler, and another 1/4 knocked off for reposting his drivel, forcing me to see it. He's the worst kind. Not just a troll, but a persistent troll. Wait for it, wait it : commence pot shots, dino. Stay in your private room where you can't be seen or heard. Do that thing again where you post in regular SLB forum and nobody responds. Notice me notice me !! Poor poor misunderstood dino.
It sounds like you hate me.
1/21/2022 9:07 AM
Definition of hate - intense and passionate dislike sometimes with feelings of revenge.

I stand by my comments about hate.
1/21/2022 9:13 AM
Hate is stupid and a waste of one's energy. Enjoy.

Booth? He was just too late to make a difference. Shouldn't have bothered.
1/21/2022 10:52 AM
I'm grinning ear to ear buddy....................because I'm assuming you're trying to be intentionally provocative to stir up some goofball responses.
Bravo.

I agree with you in (at least) one way though...........offing Abe was of no consequence in the long run to the racial issue.
Racism existed before and still does today. In fact, I'd say it's spread even farther afield.
More folks hate more people.

Gonna get worse.
Entropy and all that................
1/21/2022 11:31 AM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Victim complex Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.