Victim complex Topic

a little defensive some and if you post something and cant handle a polite and reasoned response I recommend not posting.

so calling my post outlandishly wacko and pointless drivel is a polite and reasoned response?? Okay, then. Seems at least a few people agree with me about my outlandish and wacko vies on hate. I notice you didn't say anything when lostnfound basically said the same thing I said. He hates what people do, not the people. I guess its only wacko when I say it.
1/21/2022 1:49 PM
I never said it was drivel or wacko. I only said bizzare and weird.
I dont mind your anger at me but when i said drivel i was not thinking of you because i dont think you post drivel.

I did not respond to lnf because i did not want to beat a dead horse and when do i ever agree with him.
Usually if he says something believe the opposite.
1/21/2022 1:56 PM
I also made the point that your comments do not define you to me.
Fact is I think you are one of the only nice and normal people that posts around here. The two things that you say that I find inane because im being honest is the thing about both parties being bad and all politicians are basically dishonest creeps.
And this thing about hate.

Hate is a completely normal emotion and mental disposition. It is rational in certain circumstances and not a controversial state of mind. And it is honest.

And the thing about energy is ridiculous. You read you watch you listen you learn and you form a conclusion.

How much energy does it take to hate any one of the people listed. A lot less energy then climbing a set of stairs.

The comments not just by you are nothing but cliche platitudes and trite homily.

The fact that anyone would make me intellectually defend what and the way most most honest people believe is ridiculous.
1/21/2022 2:27 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 1/20/2022 8:44:00 PM (view original):
I usually do not comment on things I find outlandishly wacko or pointless drivel but you keep bringing up this belief you have about hating really bad and even downright evil people like it is admirable and honorable.
It is not.
there you go re saying my post was wacko and pointless drivel. You have also remarked that my posts rarely have any substance. I'm not making you defend anything. You are making me defend my views. I never said your hatred of Trump or anyone else is wacko or drivel. It's what you feel, and there is nothing wrong with that. My views are the way I feel. You seem to think there is something wrong with that.
1/21/2022 4:56 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 1/21/2022 4:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 1/20/2022 8:44:00 PM (view original):
I usually do not comment on things I find outlandishly wacko or pointless drivel but you keep bringing up this belief you have about hating really bad and even downright evil people like it is admirable and honorable.
It is not.
there you go re saying my post was wacko and pointless drivel. You have also remarked that my posts rarely have any substance. I'm not making you defend anything. You are making me defend my views. I never said your hatred of Trump or anyone else is wacko or drivel. It's what you feel, and there is nothing wrong with that. My views are the way I feel. You seem to think there is something wrong with that.
I actually misspoke for real. I meant to say drivel and wacky in general and that your comment was in a different way something i did want to comment on.
I very poorly expressed what I meant to say and I would not be saying this unless it was true.
1/21/2022 5:16 PM
There is nothing wrong with you feeling a certain way but when we post it is open to response and opinion and that goes with the territory.

I can dish it out but I can also take it.
I say that to others who lack your class.
1/21/2022 5:19 PM
Now i did say that i consider the comments inane in the sense of being ludicrous but I reiterate that it is only these 2 areas where I feel that way.
With regard to you my comments are 100% focused on the comments themselves and zero % on you.

I mean what I say.
I do take you seriously. There are several that just make my eyes roll every time i see their name even before i see their post.

Thats one of the reasons I may seem harsh against you. I actually respect you and think you are a fine person. I respect dahsdebator in the same way.

I am passionate about my beliefs.
1/21/2022 5:28 PM
Most of the people who post here are probably fine people, including Doug and RSP77...and you. Matter of fact, I can't think of anyone who posts here that I think is a total jerk. I may disagree with everything they say, but that doesn't make them bad people.
1/21/2022 8:24 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/20/2022 1:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 1/20/2022 10:41:00 AM (view original):
VICTIM?? Read The Power OF Positive Thinking by Dr. Norman Vincent Peale

If you see yourself as a victim, then you are one. If you see yourself as an overcomer, then you are one. TRUTH, Adversity builds strength

As a man thinks in his heart, SO IS HE

Change your thoughts and you can change your life

Cave in to the defeatist mindset, and you are done like dinner

Totally agree, related point, how do you feel about Trump refusing to concede the 2020 election and calling himself the victim of an election fraud scheme?
I think that is a possibility.. but really don't know. Some things were shown that make little sense.. but that is done.. right or wrong, I think we need to move on. Speaking for Repubs, too. Investigate if you will, but become obsessed with this and you lose your focus.. and forget the real goals

I am like a ton of people re: politics and sports management. I believe I have some keen sense of what's going on, but am about average. You see man's natural tendency is to promote the 'self' and this is why almost all contention is based on foolish human pride... and the result is always the same. These forms demonstrate this very well

As for the last election. I believe the mainstream media did everything it could, over a 4 year period; to make sure everyone ended up believing a pile of garbage about Trump. One of my biggest desires for the US is that integrity would be restored to office, on all levels. I don't see that happening. I often wonder if the US is now beyond redemption, because God himself has said. 'My Spirit will not always strive with a man' there comes a point where he will leave a person to walk in the vanity of their minds, and to 'do their own thing.' and at that point, you are 'on your own' The result is always messy

I sometimes think the US has reached that point; but I most surely hope I am wrong..

I also sense a bit of an attempt to get me to speak ill of Donald Trump. News reporters do this all the time. I won't be persuaded, but I won't tear and rip on Biden either. I like him way better than Hilary or Obama.. so in a nutshell

Give thanks in and for what you have. and happier yet that we are not under someone like Putin or Ping Pong in NK

Now about that kid named Trudeau. It is the voters I have a problem with. they elected him and the re elected him 2 x. Right wing didn't have anyone who showed me anything.. leadership, commitment, common sense, or guts.. just another P-Corr pansy who will try to pacify the SJW, the unions, the snowflakes and forget the ones who are doing all the work. Their campaign speeches said nothing and sounded like they were prepared by 2nd year poli Sci students.. in fact .. even they could come up with a better effort than that

Consolation prize.. Ont and Quebec are still stuck with 3 hockey teams that suck.. and weather that is even worse.
1/22/2022 10:12 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 123
Victim complex Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.