Hana Horka------rocket scientist Topic

Hana Horka death: Czech singer dies aged 57 after deliberately contracting Covid

1/20/2022 8:15 AM
impossible

it's like a low grade flu

practically a cold

1/20/2022 9:42 AM
"Why do we think that we can create something better than God in terms of combating disease? Why do we assume that the body's natural immune system isn't the marvel that it really is?" - US Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI)
1/20/2022 10:13 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Luck with THAT! I wish you well.
I know a gal in Tonto Basin felt EXACTLY the same.

At this moment she's battling very hard attempting to survive.
She got the Covid----- Delta style.

Which reminds me, you don't live near Delta by chance do you?
1/20/2022 10:53 AM
OH CANADA…

”I also depend on God and his goodness and mercy. No vaxx yet, and still dosing up on Vit D3 and Zn.”

So I guess “God” didn’t in “his goodness and mercy” give you a big enough dose so you had to go to BIG PHARMA and SCIENCE for the “Vit D3 and Zn.” that you say is keeping you healthy.

How ironic it is of you to talk about a “lemming” that’s “scared spitless” and follows a set of “expert-elitist leaders

You aren’t even aware enough to see your own hypocrisy in your proselytizing you ignorant canuck.

DAVID LEE ROTH…

“Class dismissed.”
1/21/2022 6:47 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by rsp777 on 1/21/2022 6:47:00 PM (view original):
OH CANADA…

”I also depend on God and his goodness and mercy. No vaxx yet, and still dosing up on Vit D3 and Zn.”

So I guess “God” didn’t in “his goodness and mercy” give you a big enough dose so you had to go to BIG PHARMA and SCIENCE for the “Vit D3 and Zn.” that you say is keeping you healthy.

How ironic it is of you to talk about a “lemming” that’s “scared spitless” and follows a set of “expert-elitist leaders

You aren’t even aware enough to see your own hypocrisy in your proselytizing you ignorant canuck.

DAVID LEE ROTH…

“Class dismissed.”
I have to ask you a question:

Do you know the difference between healing Vitamins and Prescription drugs??

I didn't think so. Perhaps this will help you see the picture

Big Pharma does NOT want you to be healthy. You need to just think of a word like 'greed' and then watch the movie

For example: Ritalin used to be sold on the streets in the 60-80 era. It was called SPEED. Now it is pushed by Big Pharma.. and over 30 million children are on it. It is very harmful.. I am sad you cannot or will not see this. They are seducing a nation. I am sad (but not surprised) that you won't or can't see this

Ritalin is just one of the demon drugs. Another are Statins. Rather than tell them here, go look up the side effects of this drug. It has almost killed my brother in law, who has been on them for 5 years. He was concerned on his cholesterol. His Chol is still almost as high as back then. He did not change his diet or eating habits. People with normal cholesterol are just as likely to have the big H as the former group

Big Pharma will NEVER share this with you.

You also are unable to see the strangle hold Big Pharma has on the medical progression. I will not go much further, but you need to open your mind, and look this up. It is real and in our face every day

America spends a TRILLION dollars a year on Pharma.. this does not include Vitamins.. it doesn't even include Booze and pot and the like. So in 30 years, we/you have spent over 20 trillion on drugs.. I say 2o trill cuz of inflation. Did you know that these wonderful companies have been known to increase the price of a drug from $7.50 a pill to OVER $700??!! OVERNIGHT, as in with Valiant Pharma aka VRX (if I remember right)

You need to open your mind and quit thinking you know everything. To continue in that mode will actually make you more stupid than you already are. You are willingly ignorant, and that makes you stupid, over time

Keep using quotes from Rock Singers. They are such good people to listen to, but check their lifestyles first. most of em don't make it to retirement age.. and I said MOST. Y do you think that is?? Or do you even think at all?

This is why Big Pharma are NOT telling us about the effectiveness of D3 and Zinc.. They can cash in BILLIONS of dollars on Vaxxing a world that is truly scared. Too scared to think for itself.

1/23/2022 6:46 AM
o
1/23/2022 6:52 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 1/23/2022 6:52:00 AM (view original):
o
Add a w on each end and you're getting close to the area....................
1/23/2022 10:58 AM
Taking zinc all the time doesn't do anything good for your immune system. Whoever told you it did is either intentionally deceiving you or just isn't smart enough to interpret the data.

A sudden increase in zinc intake generates an enhanced immune response in the form of elevated production of neutrophils and killer Ts (two generic types of white blood cells). This is particularly useful in fighting diseases to which you have no pre-existing targeted immune response (zinc doesn't do anything for your production of antibodies). However, if you establish a new higher baseline of zinc consumption your body will, within a few weeks, go back to its normal rate of white cell production. With this new baseline zinc consumption, you can't bump it up again without risking potential zinc toxicity. In effect, taking zinc every day only removes it as an actual useful tool to fight disease. The right way to use zinc is to start taking it whenever you feel like you might be getting sick.

All of what I just said is technically predicated on the presupposition that your normal zinc intake is normal/sufficient. If you are zinc deficient then taking a zinc supplement on a regular basis may in fact be necessary to maintain a normal, healthy immune system. But if you aren't zinc deficient, it's actually counterproductive.
1/23/2022 12:11 PM
Dah - I take a 450 Mg of Vitamin C every day.
What do think in general about that.
I have genetically linked High Cholesterol. It is inherited and not due to any other cause.
I do watch my diet fairly well but thank God for Crestor. It definitely helps. It is a vital part the equation
to reduce High Cholesterol with good diet and hopefully exercise.
1/23/2022 2:39 PM
Hana Horka------rocket scientist Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.