i have a drinking problem Topic

no Old Crow in glass fifths since before christmas in the portland area

no plastic half gallons since after the new year

what is Jim Beam doin

cannot they make the good stuff no more

low down loser effity effs
1/28/2022 9:39 AM
Your post makes no sense. or cents. or scents.. well almost. It kind of smells a bit funny

I am still mad at P and G. They bought Monsanto about 20 years ago. Shortly before that, Monsanto had bought Adams Chicklets. and the jerks stopped making real cinnaman chicklets. Now they make this dumb fire cinnemon.. It is good for 3 minute chew and you gotta spit it out. Didja know that chewing gum is good for the brain??

I can't spell SIN -I - Man.. Arghh!!

Dumbells .. 'Look what they've done to my song, Ma'
2/15/2022 7:25 AM (edited)
this town is a ghost town

no pounder cases o rolling rock either

when will it end

2/14/2022 8:22 PM
Rolling rock sucks in a can
it's not good on tap neither.

But Jesus, on a summer day, grilling, a rock in a bottle, from the bottom of the cooler......not much better than that...
2/14/2022 8:49 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 2/14/2022 8:22:00 PM (view original):
this town is a ghost town

no pounder cases o rolling rock either

when will it end

Rolling through to Salem on Friday, let me know if you need a case of rocks dropped off on the porch. I got plenty in the warehouse.
2/15/2022 10:39 AM
its gotta be the 18 pack o 16 ozers

i'll need about a gross of em

i'll be on the northbound side of 205 just past the 84 entrance with a carboard sign that says Picky ***** Loves Latrobe

2/16/2022 10:49 AM
where were you

the cupboard is bare

lackadaisical

2/21/2022 9:19 PM
oops. i mighta been directionally challenged

maybe i was supposed to be on the south bound side
2/22/2022 9:32 PM
i have a drinking problem Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.