Shooters missing their numbers badly Topic

So I have been doing these assists-capped leagues. The anti-state farm leagues have assists limits set at 3000-3500 assists you cant draft more than that number of assists. My shooters, like 15-16 Steph, 18-19 Klay, and 18-19 KD et are missing their actual season averages shooting numbers quite badly. I have surrounded them with at least one high usage high efficient paint scorer (wilt, chuck) etc. But in one season after another, those really really high efficient shooters are missing their season averages. Other managers have used the same exact players in the same assits capped league. I am wondering why this would happen what would cause players to miss their season shooting percentages really badly? It's not assists because we all have under 3000 assists and other managers are hitting and exceeding their season averages with the same players. So besides assist what could cause players to badly underperform their actual shooting percentages?
2/15/2022 2:46 PM
You gotta look at your ast% numbers not your total Assists as much. I am by no means an expert I am the worlds most regular first round exiter but here is my theory why. You aren't hitting your minimum Ast% AND good opponent defense. I obviously don't know what team you are talking about but let me explain. In my experience you need AT LEAST 50 total ast% on the floor at any given time for your FG% not to drop. Your numbers should be about their season average if you keep your ast% between 50 and like 65 or 68. They go up gradually up from there. HOWEVER; if you regularly play against teams that have good defense AND you have only bare minimum assist numbers your FG% will probably be still be below their real numbers. But again I haven't seen your team so this is just my best guess
2/15/2022 3:20 PM
Thanks I hear ya its not assists tho. So it’s something else and I can’t figure out what it is
2/16/2022 10:42 PM
Shooters missing their numbers badly Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.