OH! Canada (a dedication) Topic

Watch live as the last of the idiots in the extreme MINORITY are rousted out of Ottawa by LAW AND ORDER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhI_0fSsTAE
2/19/2022 1:56 PM

2/19/2022 4:07 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
You work pretty hard at lying, gaslighting, projection and disinformation. Everyone sees through it.

Canadian Trucking Alliance Statement to Those Engaged in Road/Border Protests

Saturday January 22, 2022 | Border & Customs, COVID-19, Labour/HR/Driver Shortage, News Releases, Operations & Safety

The vast majority of the Canadian trucking industry is vaccinated with the overall industry vaccination rate among truck drivers closely mirroring that of the general public. Accordingly, most of our nation’s hard-working truck drivers are continuing to move cross-border and domestic freight to ensure our economy continues to function.

The Canadian Trucking Alliance (CTA) does not support and strongly disapproves of any protests on public roadways, highways, and bridges. CTA believes such actions – especially those that interfere with public safety – are not how disagreements with government policies should be expressed. Members of the trucking industry who want to publicly express displeasure over government policies can choose to hold an organized, lawful event on Parliament Hill or contact their local MP. What is not acceptable is disrupting the motoring public on highways and commerce at the border.

“The Government of Canada and the United States have now made being vaccinated a requirement to cross the border. This regulation is not changing so, as an industry, we must adapt and comply with this mandate,” said CTA president Stephen Laskowski. “The only way to cross the border, in a commercial truck or any other vehicle, is to get vaccinated.”

2/22/2022 10:06 AM (edited)
Your serve LNF.
2/20/2022 11:52 AM
2/20/2022 12:27 PM
trump talking to Bannon : You had me at heil.
2/20/2022 12:40 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 2/20/2022 11:52:00 AM (view original):
Your serve LNF.
He’s got NUTHIN 4 NOBODY.
2/20/2022 7:00 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Your serve LNF.
Not playing the game. If the whole country gets jabbed, so be it.. I understand we are at about 90%.. but my hassle is this vax does not stop the spreading of the virus. My other hassle is how it is being FORCED on people (get pricked or you're fired) It IS a HUGE windfall for Big Pharma. I also am certain that you are unable to understand the Italicized. Oh yeah, one more problem I have with this is that a lot of them who got jabbed are still getting sick, or have soreness in the shoulder, even months after the fact.

.. but hey... Trust these government Health Officials, because they know better than we do what is good for us (sarcasm) as they say, 'Obey us or ELSE' How I wish you would see this for what it is

You get vaxxed, fine.. It's your business, but don't dare take my right to make my OWN choices.

Have a great day. The sun is shining, and BUT it is windy and still only 38-40 def fah (Out West)
2/21/2022 3:55 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 2/20/2022 7:00:00 PM (view original):
Your serve LNF.
He’s got NUTHIN 4 NOBODY.
RSP, it is not important to me, what you wish to call me, but if you do not stop name calling (and I mean to everyone) I will make a report and your posting privileges WILL disappear, and for longer than you might like

In other words, try to grow up a little
  • That's the most crazy thing I have read today
  • That's ridiculus
  • What you said is insane
Those three above are okay, because you attack the post
  1. You are a moron
  2. You are senile
  3. You are ugly
and et cetera are NOT okay because those are personal attacks

Are you smart enough to know the difference???

Eg: I get opposed by Tangplay, Wylie, Jetson, and lots of these guys.. 24-7, but they don't talk like drunken punks outside a pub.. You do..

So you need to stop that stuff . Preferably today
2/21/2022 4:09 PM (edited)
Are you smart enough to know that idgaf???
2/21/2022 9:12 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 2/21/2022 9:13:00 PM (view original):
No. Please explain that to me.
2/22/2022 8:48 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 2/21/2022 9:13:00 PM (view original):
are you smart enough to know that he probably doesn't care whether you gaf or not?
2/22/2022 1:34 PM
12 Next ▸
OH! Canada (a dedication) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.