Russia still the bully of Europe Topic

Joe Biden addresses the invasion of the Ukraine.. and I agree with his comments.

I hope this clip copies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0hpt1REM5o

Kind of reminds me of Hungary in 1956.
2/25/2022 2:48 AM

• Donald Trump said the Ukraine crisis would not have happened if he were still president.

• Trump was impeached in 2019 after freezing nearly $400 million in military aid to Ukraine.

• He also previously said Crimea is part of Russia and praised Putin's actions as "genius" and "savvy."

Former US President Donald Trump, who was impeached for withholding nearly $400 million in military aid from Ukraine, said the country's current crisis "would never have happened" if he were still in office.

Russian President Vladimir Putin launched a full-scale invasion of Ukraine early Thursday, with Russian troops swarming into the country from its northern, eastern, and southern borders. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said in a Thursday evening address that 137 Ukrainians have died and 306 have been wounded as a result of the invasion.

Trump released a statement amid the crisis, saying, "If I were in Office, this deadly Ukraine situation would never have happened!"

The statement came after Trump earlier this week praised Putin's justification for invading Ukraine as "genius" and "savvy."

"I went in yesterday, and there was a television screen, and I said, 'This is genius.' Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that's wonderful," Trump said when asked about the news. "I said, 'How smart is that?' And he's going to go in and be a peacekeeper."

2/25/2022 5:57 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 2/25/2022 5:57:00 AM (view original):

• Donald Trump said the Ukraine crisis would not have happened if he were still president.

• Trump was impeached in 2019 after freezing nearly $400 million in military aid to Ukraine.

• He also previously said Crimea is part of Russia and praised Putin's actions as "genius" and "savvy."

Former US President Donald Trump, who was impeached for withholding nearly $400 million in military aid from Ukraine, said the country's current crisis "would never have happened" if he were still in office.

Russian President Vladimir Putin launched a full-scale invasion of Ukraine early Thursday, with Russian troops swarming into the country from its northern, eastern, and southern borders. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said in a Thursday evening address that 137 Ukrainians have died and 306 have been wounded as a result of the invasion.

Trump released a statement amid the crisis, saying, "If I were in Office, this deadly Ukraine situation would never have happened!"

The statement came after Trump earlier this week praised Putin's justification for invading Ukraine as "genius" and "savvy."

"I went in yesterday, and there was a television screen, and I said, 'This is genius.' Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that's wonderful," Trump said when asked about the news. "I said, 'How smart is that?' And he's going to go in and be a peacekeeper."

Hey DON'T make this about Trump.

This is about PUTIN..
2/25/2022 1:32 PM
Trump is licking Putin's salty testicles

shocker
2/25/2022 1:52 PM
2/25/2022 2:01 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 2/25/2022 1:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bronxcheer on 2/25/2022 5:57:00 AM (view original):

Hey DON'T make this about Trump.

This is about PUTIN..
and Trump has his head up Putin's ***.
2/25/2022 9:43 PM

DON'T make this about Trump.

What part of that do you idiots not understand???
2/25/2022 11:06 PM
first, I'm not an idiot. second, I understand you feel it is not about Trump, but he does have something to do with it. He cut off aide to the Ukraine when he was POTUS, and he also keeps talking about how wonderful Putin is and how smart.
2/26/2022 12:24 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 2/25/2022 11:06:00 PM (view original):

YOU JUST CALLED SEVERAL POSTERS HERE “IDIOTS” SO I’LL REMIND YOU OF YOUR OWN WORDS LNF…
  1. You are a moron
  2. You are senile
  3. You are ugly
and et cetera are NOT okay because those are personal attacks
2/26/2022 10:42 AM
2/26/2022 10:45 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 2/26/2022 10:46:00 AM (view original):
so trite and boring.
2/26/2022 12:19 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 2/26/2022 10:42:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 2/25/2022 11:06:00 PM (view original):

YOU JUST CALLED SEVERAL POSTERS HERE “IDIOTS” SO I’LL REMIND YOU OF YOUR OWN WORDS LNF…
  1. You are a moron
  2. You are senile
  3. You are ugly
and et cetera are NOT okay because those are personal attacks
agree to disagree. He spoke generically.
People not idiots should not care about a blanket comment like that.
You are a musician so use your creativity once in a while. i have never seen a mature comment from you and your posts are SO cringeworthy.
I only count 1 person besides me with very insightful posts and who is not gullible or susceptible to responding to hateful comments designed to provoke a response to the absurd, as if the comments are serious and need a response...I do not always agree with Dahsdebator and sometimes he seems argumentative or ambiguous, but I acknowledge his superior intellect and the true genius in him.
with good values and heart.
There are others very smart who have no restraint or common sense which is a shame, and they keep proving it and those comments are also so cringe.

So this forum stinks from lousy posts and lousy posters and people who have no common sense in the way that they respond to really hateful people.

Soo disappointing.
2/26/2022 12:46 PM (edited)
Posted by Jetson21 on 2/26/2022 12:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 2/26/2022 10:46:00 AM (view original):
so trite and boring.
You should see the band live. They're not nearly as trite and boring as everything you post.
2/26/2022 12:44 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
1234 Next ▸
Russia still the bully of Europe Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.