This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
????
3/1/2022 11:18 PM
3/2/2022 9:06 AM
And really, isn't that what the war is all about? Hunter Biden!

Way to stay on message
3/2/2022 11:52 AM
You can ask Bronxcheer about whether we should ban some Russian dressing.
3/2/2022 12:51 PM
Ask a Ukrainian soldier what they're dying for and they'll reply, "Hunter Biden. Pelosi's kid, Romney's Kid, Kerry's kid."

Powerful stuff.
3/2/2022 1:42 PM
No they wouldn't answer that. They're fighting for their families, their people, and a well-deserved national animosity against Russia. Unfortunately, Zelensky's govt for which they are fighting doesn't actually stand for any of those things - it's a puppet regime so western politicians, like those already mentioned, can pilfer the country and then sacrifice it for their internationalist designs. If the western powers have their way, the Ukrainian people will have forced diversity classes, blm riots, and a preponderance of rainbow flags in no time. Facts, my friend. You know it too - but you think the aforementioned changes a positive one.
3/2/2022 2:03 PM (edited)
GG, don't you have anything better to do than post trolling crap here?
3/2/2022 1:58 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 3/2/2022 2:03:00 PM (view original):
No they wouldn't answer that. They're fighting for their families, their people, and a well-deserved national animosity against Russia. Unfortunately, Zelensky's govt for which they are fighting doesn't actually stand for any of those things - it's a puppet regime so western politicians, like those already mentioned, can pilfer the country and then sacrifice it for their internationalist designs. If the western powers have their way, the Ukrainian people will have forced diversity classes, blm riots, and a preponderance of rainbow flags in no time. Facts, my friend. You know it too - but you think the aforementioned changes a positive one.
Wylie, this post is not trolling. 100% my take on what is happening. I heart goes out to the Ukrainian people.
3/2/2022 2:06 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 3/2/2022 1:58:00 PM (view original):
GG, don't you have anything better to do than post trolling crap here?
Gigo enema of truth pariah stuff is not and will not be reacted to anymore.
I reached my limit with the nauseating bits about Zelensky as should anybody with a full brain.

Even Trump was forced by his party and poll watchers to call Zelensky a brave man and praised him. I guess that was his way of saying there are fine people on both sides:

When you go right of Trump and the majority of Republicans on an issue like this you are with the worst of the worst in your thinking.

Not that there is anything wrong with that in a country having a first amendment that was transmitted by God to the founding fathers.
3/2/2022 2:20 PM
What about the ones learning technology and physics to take back to Russia, our avowed enemy to make better bombs and missiles to use against us.
Elizabethan literature majors and liberal arts majors who are already here can stay and new ones should be screened as much as anyone coming in as potential terrorists or from any country that is an adversary or terror country or a totalitarian state.
3/2/2022 2:30 PM
I guess you are a real lefty Dog.
And where is that dog meme.

I go issue by issue with an open mind and no dogmatic thinking like some dog matic people.
3/2/2022 2:35 PM (edited)
Doug - after reading real **** you have been looking palatable now.
3/2/2022 2:36 PM
1|2|3...8 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.