Cute Cat Memes :) Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This is some bullshit.

A bunch of debunked theories pushed by crackpot people and crackpot bobs so called experts with no credentials let alone credibility. The only thing they are experts is about Jesus in the mashed potatoes stuff.
Also falsehoods after examination of the data
and moronic stuff already thoroughly put to Wisconsin judges and laughed out of court.

More sick stuff from the pizza gate people of America.

If any of this asinine idiocracy had any legs then real experts hired by real major people of the Republican Party would be there putting forward what are stuff that does not even rise to the level of supposition.
3/6/2022 8:40 AM (edited)
The republican party is a joke
3/6/2022 9:04 AM
Honest to god you should be banned, it’s just tiresome and embarrassing to see another of your threads
3/6/2022 9:55 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 3/6/2022 9:04:00 AM (view original):
The republican party is a joke
That is correct and Trump is the leader of the Republican Party.
3/6/2022 11:40 AM
3/6/2022 1:24 PM
"This is some bullshit."

Isn't almost all of what he posts bullshit? I don't think I'll bother reading his posts anymore.
3/6/2022 1:54 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 3/6/2022 1:54:00 PM (view original):
"This is some bullshit."

Isn't almost all of what he posts bullshit? I don't think I'll bother reading his posts anymore.
i don't respond to his opinions. Only when he presents total lies from disreputable and ignorant sources.
I agree with you.
I could care less about his opinions.
3/6/2022 2:00 PM
It's so, so ironic that the person who has spread the last week saying that all libs are NPCs who repeat a narrative has spent today posting blogs and tweets from OTHER PEOPLE and refusing to engage with the critical response

This is what we mean when we say you're projecting. It's so obvious who here is critically thinking about the message and who is repeating an orthodoxy. Just because your views contradict the "mainstream" doesn't mean that they are founded on reality.

Flat earthers also challenge the mainstream media
3/6/2022 2:15 PM
Not to be nitpicking but projection is a psychological term and is not the same as being misleading and saying things that are not true etc.
3/6/2022 3:03 PM
I'm aware and am being specific. I know what projection means and am using it in the correct context
3/6/2022 5:41 PM
I can see it both ways.
3/6/2022 6:50 PM
Cute Cat Memes :) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.