Retirement, pro-peace Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
3/6/2022 7:52 PM
so long, suckwad!
3/6/2022 8:22 PM
I've heard that before...over/under when he will be back? I say 2 months at the most.
Either that, or coreander will make a sudden comeback.
3/6/2022 8:28 PM

If Russia had started cozying up to mexico and supplying them with arms and supporting an anti-American govt

If the implication here is legitimately that Russia thinks NATO/Ukraine is going to invade them, you're insane

3/6/2022 11:13 PM
Guitarguy cycle
1. Come back to the forums after a long period of dormancy
2. Post some long threads about political **** and your updated worldview (must be stupid)
3. Argue for like 3 posts until you realize that you don't have much to say
4. Start trolling
5. Post a ton of threads with some Twitter links, don't say anything after the initial post in these threads
6. Post a long "retirement" message
7. Wait a couple of months, then repeat.
3/6/2022 11:15 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 3/6/2022 6:44:00 PM (view original):
Sadly, things have gone as far as they can go. I've always been for peace. I was against Bush's Iraqi invasion, against Obama's bloody campaign against Yemen, and against the new WW III being pushed by Zelensky partisans.

i want peace. If Russia had started cozying up to mexico and supplying them with arms and supporting an anti-American govt, you know what the US would do. It takes two minutes of research to dispel the current pro-War narrative.

As a peacenik on a forum of warmongers i must retire for my own peace of mind. This is my last post. Goodbye friends.

When your leftist idols have brought you destruction, dont cry for me. Ill be shirtless on top a Brazillian mountain reading Nietzsche tanning the muscles ive recently turned to iron.

Peace and love :)
BUDDY BOY.. when you refer to 'My Leftist Idols' I know you have NOT been reading all that MUCH.

Leftist Idols??? I have none, can't stand the b---ards. I will admit that one Leftie I liked was Greg 'Gus' Adams. Hon mention to Geoff Courtnall. Politicians are like diapers. They should be changed every day, and for the same reason

I had actually wondered if you are a Christian, or close facsimile thereof, but if you were, you would not post and then run away

Come back when you have a spine
3/6/2022 11:27 PM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 3/6/2022 11:27:00 PM (view original):
Sadly, things have gone as far as they can go. I've always been for peace. I was against Bush's Iraqi invasion, against Obama's bloody campaign against Yemen, and against the new WW III being pushed by Zelensky partisans.

i want peace. If Russia had started cozying up to mexico and supplying them with arms and supporting an anti-American govt, you know what the US would do. It takes two minutes of research to dispel the current pro-War narrative.

As a peacenik on a forum of warmongers i must retire for my own peace of mind. This is my last post. Goodbye friends.

When your leftist idols have brought you destruction, dont cry for me. Ill be shirtless on top a Brazillian mountain reading Nietzsche tanning the muscles ive recently turned to iron.

BUDDY BOY.. when you refer to 'My Leftist Idols' I know you have NOT been reading all that MUCH.

Leftist Idols??? I have none, can't stand the b---ards. I will admit that one Leftie I liked was Greg 'Gus' Adams. Hon mention to Geoff Courtnall. Politicians are like diapers. They should be changed every day, and for the same reason

I had actually wondered if you are a Christian, or close facsimile thereof, but if you were, you would not post and then run away

And if he is coming back ask him to bring his shine box.
3/7/2022 1:00 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 3/6/2022 11:27:00 PM (view original):

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll
3/7/2022 2:58 AM
Hey, Jetson. Maybe you ain't heard......you've been gone too long.....he don't shine shoes not more....
3/7/2022 9:36 PM
Posted by bottomlee on 3/7/2022 9:36:00 PM (view original):
Hey, Jetson. Maybe you ain't heard......you've been gone too long.....he don't shine shoes not more....
Eh..eh…eh.
3/7/2022 10:03 PM
LOL....those last couple of posts were gold.
3/7/2022 10:34 PM
8 minutes ago it says guitarguy posted. But I don't see it???

Must have deleted it immediately.
What was the over/under timeline again?
3/8/2022 10:21 AM
Does it count if he makes a post and deletes it? We need a ruling!
3/8/2022 2:40 PM
Lol the lostnfound and guitarguy exchange, *chefs kiss* amazing
3/8/2022 4:41 PM
12 Next ▸
Retirement, pro-peace Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.