hard to answer. when secret policemen get their *** kicked do they go quietly
3/19/2022 10:59 AM
word on the street is

5th russian general dead

when will the little rat fink go to the front

he will not

lifewise he is a spender not a saver
3/19/2022 8:38 PM
I fear that you may be right. For whatever reason - not by design - over the course of the pandemic I did a lot of reading about the history of Rome and Persia during antiquity. One trend that became very clear from that reading, and that does seem to regularly bear out over larger swaths of history as well, is that autocrats who suffer military setbacks tend not to be long for the office. Unless Putin can negotiate a face-saving peace soon his legitimacy could be called into question.

The Russian elites at this point are economic elites, and they make their money in international trade. The oligarchs are losing countless fortunes as this war dries up Russian export markets and devalues the currency. All it would take is one person in Putin's inner circle who's willing to entertain the idea of having a few tens of millions of dollars show up in his bank accounts if Putin were to disappear, and there are guys who have lost a whole lot more money than that to Putin's aggression already and stand to lose a lot more.
3/22/2022 1:15 PM
Sounds like Russia is the new land of opportunity..............
3/22/2022 6:00 PM
Someone needs to pay a borschthead 10,600 rubles and get this over with. :)
3/22/2022 9:26 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 3/19/2022 11:00:00 AM (view original):
ukraine

same size as texas, one point five times the population

russia

same size as canada and china combined, half the population of US of A

the big question is How bad does vlad wanna be

I think something has happened with Putin (could be his long term strategy unfolding) and I believe he will not hesitate to use a Nuke or 5 if he sees fit. He is a most evil man.

I wish the US had:
  1. Withdrawn from Afg the day they got O B Laden.. They would be out of there, but this thing went on for 20 years, and along with the Iraq war, has drained the US of over two trillion dollars.
  2. With the extra 'wiggle room' had built the Nuke umbrella and increased their military might.
  3. Not elected the farce they have in office
  4. Finished that wall
I miss JFK, because he even knew this would eventually happen. Unlike the current regime, he understood the mind of the bully. So did Ronald Reagan and Eisenhower (sp) Pukf Putin would not try this if one of those guys were in (or someone of like mind( and if conditions 1 to 3 had been met.

Sad to say this, but the US is no longer the worlds leading power.. although they were for like over 200 years.

The politicians running the current show in both our countries are Marxist - anti free enterprise devils who are deliberately destroying both countries, and they have brainwashed the voters into believing in them.

Within 7-8 years the world will be run by globalist dictators, and Freedom will be a memory.

If Trump had been re elected, this plan would not be going ahead so well, because he is an anti marxist. and Putin doesn't know what Trump would do

I don't know if he is Gog or not. Some will say he is.. but nothing would surprise me

I cannot think of one country on this planet .. ONE country that has a God fearing, leader. They are all reprobates. .

It is going to be an interesting drama.. and it will affect every one of us.. even you.

3/23/2022 8:14 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 3/22/2022 6:00:00 PM (view original):
Sounds like Russia is the new land of opportunity..............
3/23/2022 8:16 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 3/22/2022 9:26:00 PM (view original):
Big deal. His silent partner is Chee PING.. or how you spell it.
3/23/2022 8:18 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 3/23/2022 8:14:00 AM (view original):
ukraine

russia

I think something has happened with Putin (could be his long term strategy unfolding) and I believe he will not hesitate to use a Nuke or 5 if he sees fit. He is a most evil man.

I wish the US had:
  1. Withdrawn from Afg the day they got O B Laden.. They would be out of there, but this thing went on for 20 years, and along with the Iraq war, has drained the US of over two trillion dollars.
  2. With the extra 'wiggle room' had built the Nuke umbrella and increased their military might.
  4. Finished that wall
I miss JFK, because he even knew this would eventually happen. Unlike the current regime, he understood the mind of the bully. So did Ronald Reagan and Eisenhower (sp) Pukf Putin would not try this if one of those guys were in (or someone of like mind( and if conditions 1 to 3 had been met.

Sad to say this, but the US is no longer the worlds leading power.. although they were for like over 200 years.

The politicians running the current show in both our countries are Marxist - anti free enterprise devils who are deliberately destroying both countries, and they have brainwashed the voters into believing in them.

Within 7-8 years the world will be run by globalist dictators, and Freedom will be a memory.

If Trump had been re elected, this plan would not be going ahead so well, because he is an anti marxist. and Putin doesn't know what Trump would do

I don't know if he is Gog or not. Some will say he is.. but nothing would surprise me

I cannot think of one country on this planet .. ONE country that has a God fearing, leader. They are all reprobates. .

It is going to be an interesting drama.. and it will affect every one of us.. even you.

IF trump had been reelected, I think Putin knows exactly what he would have done...exactly what Putin wanted him too. Trump loves him some Putin.

So, because none of the country leaders fear YOUR God, they are all reprobates? Makes sense.
You can't say if who is Gog? And what is Gog?
3/23/2022 12:05 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 3/23/2022 12:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 3/23/2022 8:14:00 AM (view original):
ukraine

russia

I wish the US had:
  4. Finished that wall

IF trump had been reelected, I think Putin knows exactly what he would have done...exactly what Putin wanted him too. Trump loves him some Putin.

So, because none of the country leaders fear YOUR God, they are all reprobates? Makes sense.
You can't say if who is Gog? And what is Gog?
There is only ONE God, but if you would like me to rephrase it:

I cannot think of one country on this planet that has an honest or trustworthy leader who actually cares for the people They are not interested in serving their electorate, but are more into controlling them.
3/23/2022 2:56 PM
people who like JFK are fools

the Kennedys are a bunch of buck tooth rum runnin ivy league deadheaded pumps

kablooey
3/23/2022 3:04 PM
I don't think Putin's death is currently in the best interests of the US or the West in general.

Another lesson that becomes abundantly clear when reading history is that when autocrats die without a clearly-defined succession plan, it tends to get messy. As of right now, Putin does not seem to have a succession plan in place. Presumably, if he dies, there will be an election. If that had happened 20 years ago the results of the election would probably have held. Maybe they would have elected another autocrat who also would have undermined the nascent democracy, maybe they would have elected a true Democrat, who knows? It didn't happen. But at this point everyone knows the election process is basically meaningless. The election will happen, but you can't expect everyone to respect it. Other people who have a lot of money, or control armies, or just have big popular voices will still go ahead and say "look, everybody knows Russian elections can't be trusted. I'm going to take power and hold a new, fair election." And then you have a civil war.

Remember back in the 90s when everybody was scared about what happened to the Soviet nuclear arsenal? Putin is not a nice guy. Both personally and politically he seems like an aggressive, unpleasant, amoral at best individual. But he's strong. He has kept the country under control, and the same obsession with Russia controlling everything the Soviets once did that won't let him leave an independent Ukraine alone has also led to tight controls over the nuclear arsenal. In a civil war, whose to say nobody would use one? Or, recognizing that maybe nuking the people you're trying to rule isn't setting you up for success, whose to say somebody doesn't sell one or two to the highest bidding terrorist organization or organized rebellion to finance their conventional war for power? A divided and anarchic Russia leaves a lot of very dangerous weapons poorly controlled and guarded. That's not good for us.
3/23/2022 3:11 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 3/23/2022 3:12:00 PM (view original):
I don't think Putin's death is currently in the best interests of the US or the West in general.

Another lesson that becomes abundantly clear when reading history is that when autocrats die without a clearly-defined succession plan, it tends to get messy. As of right now, Putin does not seem to have a succession plan in place. Presumably, if he dies, there will be an election. If that had happened 20 years ago the results of the election would probably have held. Maybe they would have elected another autocrat who also would have undermined the nascent democracy, maybe they would have elected a true Democrat, who knows? It didn't happen. But at this point everyone knows the election process is basically meaningless. The election will happen, but you can't expect everyone to respect it. Other people who have a lot of money, or control armies, or just have big popular voices will still go ahead and say "look, everybody knows Russian elections can't be trusted. I'm going to take power and hold a new, fair election." And then you have a civil war.

Remember back in the 90s when everybody was scared about what happened to the Soviet nuclear arsenal? Putin is not a nice guy. Both personally and politically he seems like an aggressive, unpleasant, amoral at best individual. But he's strong. He has kept the country under control, and the same obsession with Russia controlling everything the Soviets once did that won't let him leave an independent Ukraine alone has also led to tight controls over the nuclear arsenal. In a civil war, whose to say nobody would use one? Or, recognizing that maybe nuking the people you're trying to rule isn't setting you up for success, whose to say somebody doesn't sell one or two to the highest bidding terrorist organization or organized rebellion to finance their conventional war for power? A divided and anarchic Russia leaves a lot of very dangerous weapons poorly controlled and guarded. That's not good for us.
I decided to check in.
OMG - such a bunch of gibberish and wasted words.
im not going to check in very often but how about some concise common sense.
If he is replaced by coup it is because the inner circle does not like what he is doing.
The new leader has to be better. Very very very unlikely to be happy about the war.

There won’t be an election until the war is over in any scenario.
So RSVP is right in the sense of getting Putin out and if he is ousted it would be by political coup.

I never said I would never post and I don’t even read any posts anymore but when I saw all these posts from the disagreeable little big man I decided to chime in. I will every blue moon or so.
3/23/2022 3:24 PM
12 Next ▸
PUTIN: Damn Dead President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.