Posted by chargingryno on 6/20/2022 12:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by pmars2001 on 6/18/2022 8:13:00 PM (view original):
Has this league been replace by Broken Clock? I think I like this idea (going back in time not forward) better. Too bad the progress of this league was sabotaged by jeff4noles and chargingryno…not cool imo
Excuse me?? Lol how was this league sabotaged. It’s the responsibility of commissioners to be able answer questions brought up by owners/prospective owners.

having a good plan for the inaugural draft is absolutely something that needs discussed.

besides that, all I did was clarify what jeff4noles was asking because it had been misunderstood in the previous posts.
No one was asking for clarity. You and Jeff were having your own discussion.
6/22/2022 6:52 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 6/21/2022 8:10:00 PM (view original):
Poor commish's are the bane of this website.

It is beyond comprehensible to me why WIS doesn't "own" their policy regarding commissioners.
This concept of "backing" the commissioner in all things is extremely harmful to this site's ability to grow and/or keep customers!
"Poor commish" is a big stretch of a statement by you.
6/22/2022 7:07 AM (edited)
No it isn't. There are some very poor commissioners. I didn't make any claim regarding you personally. I have no idea. Don't think I've ever been in a League commissioned by you before.

It was a General statement. Really aimed more at WIS mgmt. Who (apparently) have a policy of (always) backing commissioners EVEN when the commissioner is WRONG or is cheating, etc.

NOTHING will ruin the experience of participation in a Progressive League worse or faster than a poor commissioner!
That costs the site users!
6/22/2022 8:48 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 6/22/2022 8:48:00 AM (view original):
No it isn't. There are some very poor commissioners. I didn't make any claim regarding you personally. I have no idea. Don't think I've ever been in a League commissioned by you before.

It was a General statement. Really aimed more at WIS mgmt. Who (apparently) have a policy of (always) backing commissioners EVEN when the commissioner is WRONG or is cheating, etc.

NOTHING will ruin the experience of participation in a Progressive League worse or faster than a poor commissioner!
That costs the site users!
Do me the favor of pontificating about commissioners in a general thread.
6/22/2022 10:42 AM
Done.
6/22/2022 12:01 PM
Posted by sigblend on 6/22/2022 6:51:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Ribbentrop on 6/20/2022 3:25:00 PM (view original):
So I would like the Sim League Wizard to give me the Athletics as I was in HS in KCMO the three years they won the WS in Oakland.... But otherwise I am in this new Progressive League so as to make a clean sweep and win every year from the beginning
Welcome aboard!
So I did not really think i will win every series as if it wasnt obvious that i was being facetious and this is my first Progressive League ... I am a commish myself and i have a $40 Mil i have doubts of it ever filling but i leave it there as i do not think i could help any other league 60 or otherwise by ending it ... One thing someone could tell me is if WIS deletes leagues for inactivity after a certain amount of time as it vanished all of a sudden and i remade it not knowing why ... I never thought of being commish as being hard but I have simple Leagues that are pretty straight forward as in Yes Clones and no DH etc --- nothing really to discuss as there are not really any mind bending compications or complexity ... Glad to be here and learn and maybe win in regular season so as to start Milone in Playoffs lol
6/24/2022 11:42 AM (edited)
I'm in. Sounds like fun
6/23/2022 5:01 PM
Posted by dbrom on 6/23/2022 5:01:00 PM (view original):
I'm in. Sounds like fun
Welcome and thanks for joining!
6/23/2022 5:22 PM
"The draft order for the first draft or any other draft has not been set" ... So if I may ask after reading everything posted and it is very interesting how this will play out ... How will initial assigning of Franchise be decided .... It made me think of those requests for Randon Number Sequence Generator which i have done before ... And I am going to read it again and reread it ... Have W10 Edge Browser and can have read aloud entire page or paragraph at a time by very calming female computer voice ... I agree that there wiill be a multitude of sources to make a 25 Man Roster with as I understand your own AAA chosen and put then in Minor League AAA Area ?
6/24/2022 11:47 AM (edited)
Posted by Ribbentrop on 6/24/2022 11:47:00 AM (view original):
"The draft order for the first draft or any other draft has not been set" ... So if I may ask after reading everything posted and it is very interesting how this will play out ... How will initial assigning of Franchise be decided .... It made me think of those requests for Randon Number Sequence Generator which i have done before ... And I am going to read it again and reread it ... Have W10 Edge Browser and can have read aloud entire page or paragraph at a time by very calming female computer voice ... I agree that there wiill be a multitude of sources to make a 25 Man Roster with as I understand your own AAA chosen and put then in Minor League AAA Area ?
Random draw will decide the order for the franchise selection order. Yes, you can build your own AAA squad.
6/24/2022 5:38 PM
Looks challenging and fun. I’m in
6/26/2022 5:01 AM
Posted by ceno1515 on 6/26/2022 5:01:00 AM (view original):
Looks challenging and fun. I’m in
Thanks for joining! Welcome!
6/26/2022 8:12 AM
Bump
7/4/2022 2:55 PM
I'd be interested as well.
7/7/2022 3:26 PM
Posted by tcy0503 on 7/7/2022 3:26:00 PM (view original):
I'd be interested as well.
Thanks for joining!
7/7/2022 6:15 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.