somebody finally put this place out of our misery!
5/10/2022 9:25 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/10/2022 9:25:00 PM (view original):
somebody finally put this place out of our misery!
Done!
5/10/2022 10:29 PM
Kind of sad. We used to have some really fun conversations.
5/20/2022 3:57 PM
All of the conservatives who were even semi-fun to interact with are inactive. It's not interesting to see the same **** from DougOut and lnf every day
5/21/2022 2:10 PM
5/21/2022 3:32 PM
Dougout making Tangy's point..........score 1 for Tangy.

But I thought I was a conservative?
Ain't I fun to interact with?
5/21/2022 3:58 PM
you got a new new new mexican point of view

the wide dry southwest

the hoka hoka hey

fun is in the eye of the cross holder
5/21/2022 4:11 PM (edited)
Posted by tangplay on 5/21/2022 2:10:00 PM (view original):
All of the conservatives who were even semi-fun to interact with are inactive. It's not interesting to see the same **** from DougOut and lnf every day
Too time consuming for me. You always want those silly evidence and fact thingies. But you and me did have some classics. I do miss that from time to time.
5/21/2022 4:14 PM
5/21/2022 4:28 PM
5/21/2022 4:42 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by laramiebob on 5/21/2022 3:58:00 PM (view original):
Dougout making Tangy's point..........score 1 for Tangy.

But I thought I was a conservative?
Ain't I fun to interact with?
You're not a conservative. It's not entertaining or informative to exist within an echo chamber where we all **** on Trump together and agree on 99% of things.
5/21/2022 6:13 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/21/2022 4:14:00 PM (view original):
Too time consuming for me. You always want those silly evidence and fact thingies. But you and me did have some classics. I do miss that from time to time.
I'm not blaming you for being less active! Not everyone has the same tolerance for argument and debate as I do.

But yes, you are one of the conservatives that were fun to interact with. Even less intelligent ones like CCCP and all3 (RIP) were still entertaining to deal with because they actually made arguments and had stances that they would defend.

It's not interesting to send replies to whatever memes Doug finds on his boomer forums or to deal with lostnfound being actually mentally ill. There has to be some back and forth and some basis in reality.
5/21/2022 6:16 PM
And btw, through engagement, strikeout has probably refined my rhetoric and beliefs on certain issues more than almost anyone I've interacted with.

That's why I like going back and forth with someone who knows what they're talking about. It forces me to be at least somewhat grounded in reality.
5/21/2022 6:18 PM
Arguing politics is akin to arguing whose wifey/girlfriend is hotter..................

Somebody always ends up ****** off and Nobody wins!

Oh, Tangy I AM a conservative..........in many ways, just not as it's defined politically these days!
I'm also a classic liberal, as it USED to be defined.

But, most of all I'm kind of tired of the whole societal shebang.
Being around most folks makes me feel prickly.
I got a lot of rough edges on me, and nowadays folks don't seem to appreciate that much.

So I spend my time with Bloody Mary and the skies.
5/21/2022 7:02 PM
123456 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.