Haha. I was a might confused. I couldn't tell if you were talking about your score or the price?
5/31/2022 10:01 PM
I was talking about both!
6/1/2022 12:29 AM
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/28/2022 7:28:00 AM (view original):
Lessons are not a necessity. I have friends that play professionally that have never had a lesson. Practice time is the key to scoring well. I beat the majority of the guys I play with because I’m really good around the greens. They usually out drive me and most are more accurate with their irons, but that’s not where you win.
Still: You will improve your swing and your game if you take some lessons from a good pro. Even Tiger Woods took lessons from a pro, when he was at his zenith. I don't think Sam Snead ever took a lesson.. so this in not cast in stone
Sam had maybe the best golf swing of them all, or was in the top five

Same with working out in the gym. I knew a guy who never gained much.. then he got a good personal trainer,, and got more results in 5 months than he got in 3 years going solo
6/1/2022 9:42 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/29/2022 7:28:00 PM (view original):
It's also gonna be underwater in about 20 years, so you may want to jump on the offer before it doesn't exist.
Strikeout: They said that about California too. Still high and dry
6/1/2022 9:46 PM
Maybe, I tend to lean towards the side of caution when he comes to islands being no more.
6/2/2022 6:37 AM
Naw, you just have SENSE!
6/2/2022 9:10 AM
◂ Prev 123456

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.