The People's Baseball League - A constitution Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/29/2022 11:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bheid408 on 7/29/2022 7:57:00 AM (view original):
Jetson21
Spewing on about the Steele Dossier, Presidents Bush, Reagan, Obama, Trump, Biden, inflation, and unemployment and then a few posts later you say " i wont post my political opinions here" is hypocritical. If you don't know the difference, you aren't as smart as you think you are.

Behead
To say that I “spewed” just because my opinions frighten you is really weird. People are strange when nobody likes them. There is a good chance that you do not know the definition.

I won’t post political stuff here. Someone said to stop and of course knowing that was right i have stopped.
I should not even defend myself here.

Go down to the basement Rupert.
Your opinions frighten me? That's a laugh. That idea was imagined in your naive head. Referring to me as Behead shows how immature you are. I referred to you as being a hypocrite. Which you proved on your own, that you are. I think you are frightened of others who see you for what you really are. One reason Trump was hated and didn't earn respect was because of his name calling, and you do the same. Why do you put yourself on the same level?

Go back to kindergarten and learn how to play well with others.

7/29/2022 2:37 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 7/29/2022 9:08:00 AM (view original):
I think you're hearing gadflies buzzing!

Is the inflation going on in the rest of the globe Biden's fault, too?
How about that Covid hoax?
Democrats were so good at perp-ing that hoax they managed to foist it on the whole Globe!!
WOWEE!

Good hoax!

Or just more right-wing nonsense and misinformation!
All the troubles are because of liberals!!
What a disgustingly simpleton POV!
Only since you asked Bob...I will respond.
Inflation Globally? Of the Top 10 developed countries, 8 have lower than the US. I know that differs from what Brandon said but that is a fact. Kind of like we are not in a recession even though the facts prove it. Brandon saying it, doesnt make it true.

Covid Hoax? How about Brandon has had 5 conversations w/ Xi since taking office, not a single transcript released (or leaked as they would be if Trump) and WH refuses to confirm that the origin question was asked. It hasnt been. Also, Biden disbanded the committee looking into it. While we are at it, How about China telling us where our leaders can go (Taiwan) and propaganda that they may shoot Nancy's plane down. Maybe Brandon should send the MilfHunter over to make another deal.

As far as Covid. When Fauci said no NIH money went to fund Gain of Function under oath. It has now been proved that NIH money was given to a 3rd party who gave it to Wuhan who WAS doing gain of function research on a corona virus. Anyone looking into that? Fauci told Rand Paul he didnt know what gain of function was....well in simple terms it is taking a virus that is in animals and making it so it can infect humans. So. What is being done about that as a follow up. Or is it the hoax that the vaccine PREVENTS the infection...you will have to be really clear about which Hoax you are talking about because the liberals certainly have quite a few in the fire (election suppression, russia/trump, hunters laptop, etc.)

No one ever said all the troubles were the result of Democrats. However, facts were provided that proved items that were NOT issues when the Democrats took all 3 branches of government over and immediately starting making changes (oil supply chain, border policies, unnecessary spending) that now are issues....no one other than liberals are buying #PutinPrice hike. Gas/Inflation went way up before that.

The world is a complicated place. Thats why liberals focus on Race, Hating the 1%, and Controlling the narratives. But then again 1/6 was the largest threat we have ever faced...better hire 4 more hollywood directors to make that movie so the simpletons can understand it.
7/29/2022 4:22 PM
average inflation rate around the world in may 2022 was 7.4%

4.4% in 2021

3.2% in 2020

so all over the world, i can say, inflation has doubled from a year or two ago

certainly mailing out covid checks to every US person or company who would take one was one cause

a worthy cause in my opinion because i am for the working man

but also poorly implemented because so many crooks got loans

but also certainly

covid supply chain kinks and a ground war in asia did their part

7/29/2022 6:45 PM
"...but also poorly implemented because so many crooks got loans"

AND, implemented under TRUMP!
HE
demanded that HIS name be on the checks, remember??

Repugs have short memories and tiny brains!
BTW, Creeper, I didn't know you were wealthy! Congrats!
7/29/2022 6:52 PM
a crook to crook handout

i am shocked

you know what though?

that kinda hubris got his *** kicked

7/29/2022 7:19 PM
Is that stupidest question ever? So you are either a troll or a crazier liberal than even I thought possible.

So you think with a country nearly 30T in debt, the US Taxpayers should pay someone during the pandemic more money to not work than they made when they did work? (if you are fine w/ that, feel free to send back your return and more and stop asking others and corporations to foot the bill. .... Then the Dumbs brag about an artificially low unemployment rate which is primarily the result of a low labor participation rate. Remember Brandon keeps crowing about 8.9m NEW jobs but the FACTS are there are fewer people working today than in February 2020 and the GDP has shrunk 2 Qs in a row...but Brandon says everything is fine....and is still looking for the invisible man to shake hands with.....
7/30/2022 12:13 PM (edited)
Wow...I actually had a hard time responding to this level of ignorance . So bagscratcher...when we have off the charts debt and all businesses are struggling to find workers your solution is
  • Give the unemployed a "raise" to not work and then wonder why the participation rate declines and labor shortage exists?
    • There was never a discussion about the value of unemployment insurance. Its a valid program, but nice try to deflect.
  • "Fair" by definition helps both sides. So your proposal is to pay people more for no incremental production or value to their employer to offset cost increases caused by bad government policies? Wow that clarifies a lot about welfare state thinking. Maybe you spell it "welfair"
No need to respond, you have confirmed how completely clueless you are (if in fact you are serious). Go join the angry protesters who apparently dont have jobs and call this a terrible country...while asking for more handouts and you want to give them a "raise"

Can see the people lining up right now to support your way of thinking...hahahahah. The unemployed that is.
7/30/2022 2:56 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9
The People's Baseball League - A constitution Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.