The People's Baseball League - A constitution Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Call John Kerry, tell him to use meeting.com instead of a herd of Escalades to the airport, then millions of miles in his private jet, courtesy of his Heinz wifey money...f'ing hypocrite...(him, not you)
7/27/2022 8:42 PM
no me too

i heart me a 16 oz grass fed bone in new york steak down at the ringside

though these days i gotta bring half of it in a box back home for my neighbor's dog

7/27/2022 9:30 PM (edited)
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/27/2022 2:30:00 PM (view original):
this belongs in non sports so i wont post my political opinions here.
Except your continued bashing on one side clearly does post your opinion.

False premise of your comment. "The right to remain silent" is so you do not produce evidence that can be used against you if you committed a crime". Saying what you believe is NOT a crime (at least until Democrats make it one) so I'll continue exercising my free speech rights.

Bush 1 was an average President at best as evidenced by his 1 term and really no material accomplishments anyone can point to.

and coming in from the bullpen again.....A. Racist. He is overused each year and now you have done it. If someone doesnt like Obama, they must be a racist. Well 3 points that justify my position on Obama being divisive.
- When the Harvard Professor got arrested right away....Obama "weighed in" without facts saying the Police acted "stupidly". When facts came out, he had his "beer summit" to walk back his comments.
- Travon Martin - while the case was being tried he said he said Travon was a tradgedy because "looked like me". Then of course the Security Guard who shot him was acquitted indicating. It was a justified shooting. RACE was not the issue but did Obama walk that back no?
- Michael Brown that case was completely blown out of proportion by Obama/Holders hands up dont shoot nonsense which they sent an army down to "investigate a black man / shot by white cop" It was COMPLETELY proven to be a false narrative, and witnesses were exposed lying to grand jury and that shooting was deemed legal by a DEMOCRATIC Prosecutor and officer was acquitted Did Obama ever walk that back after sending an army down there? NOPE> Did Barry ever seem that interested in the average person getting shot in Chicago? Nope.

The only difference in Obama and Brandon is Obama is actually an intelligent guy, I just dont agree with his progressive policies. YOU Brought the Race into the game. Obama actually stated many times the trainwreck Brandon is...... so glad you brought him into the conversation, just not the racist part.
7/28/2022 2:19 PM
I said this is not the place for these discussions.
You are welcome in the non sports forums.
7/28/2022 4:09 PM
Is that from Experience? Sounds like that is your role. Telling someone else what to do. Like most other liberals.
7/28/2022 10:30 PM
I think you're hearing gadflies buzzing!

Is the inflation going on in the rest of the globe Biden's fault, too?
How about that Covid hoax?
Democrats were so good at perp-ing that hoax they managed to foist it on the whole Globe!!
WOWEE!

Good hoax!

Or just more right-wing nonsense and misinformation!
All the troubles are because of liberals!!
What a disgustingly simpleton POV!
7/29/2022 9:08 AM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9 Next ▸
The People's Baseball League - A constitution Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.