My WIS Retirement Tour Topic

heh
6/1/2022 11:05 PM
Pretty sure we played in leagues together back in the day, but I did take a 5+ year break. Either way, definitely saw you in the forums and it's always sad to lose one of the original players. Sounds like you have a lot of great things on your plate right now. Enjoy and focus on that - if you end up with room for WIS down the line, WIS will (hopefully) be here waiting.

That team pitching record of 5 K's in a season is just insane, even next to your other ridiculous records.
6/2/2022 1:54 AM
Congrats on building a better life for you and your wife. I too am age 45 and going through major life changes all at once, mainly switching careers, and need to prepare better for retirement.

Best of luck to you, and thanks for joining several of my leagues over the years!
6/2/2022 9:11 AM
Best wishes to you and your family in this new chapter of life. We are of similar age, so I understand your sentiments very well. You can never go wrong putting God and family first.

It's been a pleasure competing with you on occasion, and I hope to see you here again at some point, if/when the time is right. But if that never happens, take care and God bless.
6/3/2022 3:04 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by 06gsp on 5/29/2022 8:57:00 PM (view original):
I always wondered how you managed to set those goofy records, the early days of WIS sound like the Wild West, no rules and figuring it out as you go. I enjoyed playing against you in the LIVE days. looks like this is the last of the many times I can complain about that 11-0 blown lead to you in the playoffs!

Sounds like you're in a good place with the church and everything, good luck. And yes, I always pictured you as a conspiracy theorist who lived in middle of nowhere Nevada based on your user name.

LIVE were some of the best days - I miss opening night of LIVE leagues, where I would stay up way past my bedtime to get a ton of games in..... We had some good battles - and I'm glad you have a lasted memory of that playoff game.....haha.

Thanks for the well-wishes for the church - it has become my passion-piece and I love serving our community. I am blessed to be able to spend my time doing something that is beneficial to others.
6/12/2022 8:03 PM
You could rate my teams...
6/12/2022 9:46 PM
All best wishes, area51man. I've enjoyed competing with you in many leagues. I was one of the many who assumed you were a UFO conspiracy theorist. Here's a parting gift for you but hope you'll be back.

Ichiro's iconic throw to 3rd base - YouTube
6/13/2022 1:38 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 12
My WIS Retirement Tour Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.