::::::Fight or Flight:::::: Topic

Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/30/2022 3:53:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Sgarrista1 on 6/28/2022 4:50:00 PM (view original):
WWW HOCKEY FIGHTS com
video fights video fights video fights from 2022 down to the 1980s etc...

WHY doesn’t WIS, in particular the hockey, liaise with HF.com for new owners?

if WIS focuses JUST 30 minutes a week recruiting other HOCKEY = websites/blogs/forums = I AM CERTAIN THAT WIS WOULD YEILD 5-10 NEW OWNERS a month. CAN u imagine if WIS spends an 1hour a week, or better yet ... 1-3 whole days per month recruiting... I am guessing that WIS HOCKEY would have 20-30 new owners x $9.95 each.

HOWEVER can you imagine if there is someone in WIS who works everyday marketing/recruiting, WIS would get 100 new OWNERS in 60 days.

anywhich - WIS has great bones, they just need unconditional GRUNT work - GRUNT pride and that doesn’t require $$$ just time.
Lots of bones. Not one ounce of guts
Perfectly said. LOTS OF BONES / NOT ONE OUNCE OF GUTS
6/30/2022 10:58 AM
:::::::NOTE FOR THE RECORD:::::: WIS’ likes when leagues do not fill?? WIS CAN MAKE MONEY. WIS CAN GET NEW OWNERS. WIS CAN RESPECT THE VETERAN WIS OWNERS...

MOST of my Friends here in WIS - HAVE BEEN playing this for almost 2 decades...
7/1/2022 2:23 AM
They put MAN on the MOON but it takes weeks to get enough spots to fill WIS LEAGUES.

IT WASNT TOO LONG AGO that OWNERS DIDNT HAVE TO HAVE TWO OR 3 TEAMS in one league TO FILL NEW LEAGUES.

IT IS pathetic that WIS FRONT Office relies on the lower fruit (us) to FEED themselves... the Front Office NEVER gives the lower-fruit-bearers any bones... NADA - ZIL - NUTTIN - NOTHING -

7/1/2022 2:11 PM
15 yrs back, you could see a new league, maybe 100m cap.. and if it was half full.. you would be too late the next day
'Those were the days, my friend, we thought they'd never end' (1968)

Sheesh where did the last 55 years go???
7/1/2022 4:28 PM
Posted by Sgarrista1 on 7/1/2022 2:11:00 PM (view original):
They put MAN on the MOON but it takes weeks to get enough spots to fill WIS LEAGUES.

IT WASNT TOO LONG AGO that OWNERS DIDNT HAVE TO HAVE TWO OR 3 TEAMS in one league TO FILL NEW LEAGUES.

IT IS pathetic that WIS FRONT Office relies on the lower fruit (us) to FEED themselves... the Front Office NEVER gives the lower-fruit-bearers any bones... NADA - ZIL - NUTTIN - NOTHING -

Ya they screwed me out of a team when I took a cup. Said I'd used league credits to make the team.. Tightwads.. I got just one team
7/1/2022 4:29 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/1/2022 4:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Sgarrista1 on 7/1/2022 2:11:00 PM (view original):

Ya they screwed me out of a team when I took a cup. Said I'd used league credits to make the team.. Tightwads.. I got just one team
Yeah you would think that Corporate America or just or a Corporate Climate would yield a harvest of NEW OWNERS EVERY SEASON - rather I KNOW that I am dumber than a box of nails and I am NOT the sharpest crayon in the box but I do know that something is wrong in HOUSTON- mute?
7/1/2022 5:54 PM
I'll take a 2nd team and go with Gary Roberts!
7/1/2022 6:12 PM
If there’s still a spot,I’ll take a team
7/1/2022 11:28 PM
Posted by bradpark22 on 7/1/2022 11:28:00 PM (view original):
If there’s still a spot,I’ll take a team
You will be the 23rd thanks BPARK... thanks
7/2/2022 2:51 AM
Capt cam Neely
7/2/2022 9:08 AM

“went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.”

~Rodney Dangerfield

7/2/2022 5:11 PM
just in case you get tired of waiting, I have Peluso's Pugilists all fired up and ready to go.
7/3/2022 10:51 AM
Posted by lucko on 7/3/2022 10:51:00 AM (view original):
just in case you get tired of waiting, I have Peluso's Pugilists all fired up and ready to go.
Hey thanks... there is 1 person who sent me a sitemail, he is an Owner that I didn’t see in a long time... I believe he is making his team.
7/3/2022 11:50 AM
One thing - I keep my word and FIGHT to be fair for all in the FoF League.

~Hanson, Hanson & Hanson Law Firm

;-)
7/5/2022 10:30 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
::::::Fight or Flight:::::: Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.