2122 Draft League Commentary Topic

6/16/2022 2:27 PM
Rob, do you know how the 3 extra roster spots will be treated? Is it like baseball with the waiver deadline 2/3 of the way through the season and rosters are final from there to the end? Or will we always have access to move players up and down from the 3 reserve spots including the playoffs?
6/17/2022 4:48 PM
The way it has worked in the past, and I need to coordinate with admin still, is that I create the league with rookies, before the games start admin replaces those rookies with the drafted players and you move them in and out like you would with the rooks.
6/17/2022 5:14 PM
I haven't played with rookies in a long time, but I am pretty sure you could move them in and out even in the playoffs.
6/17/2022 5:14 PM
Posted by robusk on 6/17/2022 5:14:00 PM (view original):
I haven't played with rookies in a long time, but I am pretty sure you could move them in and out even in the playoffs.
Yes. You had a 15 man roster all season.
6/17/2022 5:32 PM
Is the internet broken today? Sappy is up right?
6/21/2022 3:17 PM
I really like these teams:
24kpyrite (2) (although minutes are a problem)
morph21 (minutes also a problem)
benhoidal (2)
gerryred
6/21/2022 3:30 PM
Posted by robusk on 6/21/2022 3:30:00 PM (view original):
benhoidal (2)
gerryred
I think you forgot about a team! Just kidding, I can see where I went wrong early on. I have been on WIS off and on since I was 15 years old and this is the first time I have gotten into NBA. If any vets would be willing to field a few questions from me through SM please let me know, it would be greatly appreciated. Good luck in the league all!
6/21/2022 5:39 PM
benhoidal (2)
gerryred
thanks robusk, i really like the core of cp3, jimmy, horford, porzingus.

ive basically been studying the advanced stats for years not being able to fit a team under the cap for an open league and always coming up short in min.
then decided to just jump in progressives and have done a handful of full team drafts
6/21/2022 9:23 PM
Posted by Morph21 on 6/21/2022 9:23:00 PM (view original):
benhoidal (2)
gerryred
thanks robusk, i really like the core of cp3, jimmy, horford, porzingus.

ive basically been studying the advanced stats for years not being able to fit a team under the cap for an open league and always coming up short in min.
then decided to just jump in progressives and have done a handful of full team drafts
I think it is my worst team of the two.

I noticed most of the teams I like had early draft slots. I wonder if that changes as more of the draft unfolds.
6/22/2022 9:30 AM
Sappy out here trying to get SKEEEEEEEEUP’D

6/23/2022 12:22 PM
Can we change his name from sappy to skippy?
6/23/2022 1:24 PM
I feel like I effed up my draft. I was gone for the weekend for a tournament and kept up with Savage but missed I was up in this league, I rushed my picks when I got back and at least one guy I really wanted had gone already since I got skipped (which I have no problem with). Now I'm stuck with Nwaba who's... ok but doesn't even really fit in my usage plan, and I've spotted at least two guys I wish I had taken instead.

Oh well.
6/27/2022 1:44 PM
Posted by raggedclaws on 6/27/2022 1:44:00 PM (view original):
I feel like I effed up my draft. I was gone for the weekend for a tournament and kept up with Savage but missed I was up in this league, I rushed my picks when I got back and at least one guy I really wanted had gone already since I got skipped (which I have no problem with). Now I'm stuck with Nwaba who's... ok but doesn't even really fit in my usage plan, and I've spotted at least two guys I wish I had taken instead.

Oh well.
I don't even have an excuse and completely fudged one of my teams.
6/27/2022 1:51 PM
My team has Omer Yurtseven and his 8.6 MPG as my only C
A career ending injury looks inevitable :(

also I may be way behind the curve but when I perused the
21-22 rosters by team the Los Angeles Clippers didn't appear
It seems robusk is up to his old cheating tricks and renamed them
LA Clippers for 21-22.......or could it be ben????
6/27/2022 8:38 PM (edited)
12 Next â–¸
2122 Draft League Commentary Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.