POLITICAL DISCUSSION Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by Mwett on 7/2/2022 3:10:00 PM (view original):
I don't talk politics or sides at least not here, but I'll be the 1st to +1 Doug's counter to Hellboy's religious thread and all knowing all things Christ or better still in his hater fashion all things not Christ, and further advocate for not bothering to tune in there. He'll get the view count up to 1,000,000 all by himself by refreshing. Don't help him get it to 2,000,000.
You don’t believe me and that is fine but I do not hate your religion. Some of the closest people in my life are christians and I NEVER discuss religion with them.There is no reason. If they started to preach i suppose it would be different.

I hate your endless prostilizing.
I find it Inappropriate and disrespectful and intentionally so by you.
I do not hate you. I simply despise your endless preaching which is unwelcome and inappropriate.
I also find the people who preached to others the way that you do are you actually very insecure with what they believe in and immature. A person such as you cannot handle criticism without calling it hate.
7/2/2022 7:00 PM
I have very close people from many faiths.
I count 7 that are christians including an ex and her 2 kids who are my god - children and we are all very very close. We don’t talk religion. Just don’t.

I have jewish friends and many Buddhist friends.
A lot of Buddhist friends. Only one who I am very close with talks to me about Karma. She is a very altruistic person and sometimes I go to Temple with her and I have a deep reverence for Buddhists.

So I am telling you that I don’t hate your religion. i just find it galling and plenty disrespectful to have persons such as yourself trying to scare people into believing in what you believe.
And not having any idea as to HOW SINISTER IT STARTS TO BE when you won’t get the message.
7/2/2022 7:13 PM
I simply could not have the relationships that I have if I disrespected Christianity or any religion.

One of my closest friends was a catholic but was disenchanted because of hypocrisy bin his mind and he became a fundamentalist Baptist. He is also a progressive democrat. We talk politics and current events but never ever religion. Don’t need to.

He never preaches or tries to convert me.
It is the furthest thing from his mind.
He is a very intelligent and caring person as is his wife and kids.

You guys are the type of people I like to avoid.
7/2/2022 7:20 PM
POLITICAL DISCUSSION Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.