Anti State farm assist capped league NBA69351 Topic

And we're back !!! The new anto state farm assist capped league NBA69351 is up and running!! we filled the last one up quick!!!! let's try and keep it going Same old rules 3000 assist max! $47m salary cap! no clones, no rookies no Waiver wires!! Besides, that lets have fun
7/2/2022 4:47 PM
but ding dong the witch is dead? maybe sell as no clones or some other window dressing - not saying I wont join though
7/2/2022 5:24 PM
This league is no longer necessary, but if you want to keep going with no clones then more power to ya
7/2/2022 6:32 PM
Posted by ashamael on 7/2/2022 6:32:00 PM (view original):
This league is no longer necessary, but if you want to keep going with no clones then more power to ya
Not necessary? The assist cap only solves half the problem. Personally, I don't really enjoy playing teams that feature three Lebrons, a couple of Currys, and an extra Rodman or two. Carry on, 3dboxingblog!
7/3/2022 12:47 PM
so you missed both responses that said maybe focus on no clones? (because those were the only two)
7/3/2022 4:03 PM
Posted by copernicus on 7/3/2022 4:03:00 PM (view original):
so you missed both responses that said maybe focus on no clones? (because those were the only two)
No, I didn't miss either of them. I was simply responding to the comment that this league is no longer necessary. As long as clones are still allowed in open leagues, it is necessary.
What I would like to know from beta testers, though, is how the effects of this new adjustment compares to the effects of the 3000 assist limit. Is it better at keeping state farm under control? Same? Not as good?
7/3/2022 6:11 PM
When you limit a team to 3000 assists, what are you ending up with for a team assist%? It seems to me you could pack most of your assists into five players and run a State Farm team for part of the game.

I believe that State Farm teams have been effectively squashed.
7/3/2022 6:41 PM
As of right now, the team with the best record has 150ast%. The team with the worst record has 160ast%. The team with the second best record has 80ast%.

My advice would be to get at least 60ast%. You can get more, but your money would probably be better spent elsewhere. Also, you do not want to try going to 45 or 50ast%, because there will be penalties and your shooting percentages will suffer.

Another nice thing is that the step function has been eliminated. It used to be that 79ast% was no better than 71ast%. Now it is. 67% is better than 66%, and so on.
7/3/2022 6:53 PM
hmm - that last bit should probably be communicated in some official fashion
7/3/2022 10:15 PM
It's true, at least.
7/3/2022 10:22 PM
Anti State farm assist capped league NBA69351 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.