THE TANG REPORT TODAY Topic

Posted by Mwett on 8/14/2022 1:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/14/2022 2:11:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 8/13/2022 8:47:00 AM (view original):
Having some trouble there old man??
Flip the channel, learn something new!
Old man can probably still kick the crap out of you. PUNK

Feel lucky? DO ya??
Why are you still here ? You know what you're getting into, and you'll never win the blahblah war. Neither will I. We're told this will happen. Present our case, then let the chips fall where they may. I don't take anyone's side about anything political around here (and, amazingly, I'm scorned even for that), but even in Christ this is inexcusably off the rails. Let them do what they do and in many cases go where they're gonna go.
Not in front of the children Matt...
8/14/2022 11:53 PM
Posted by bruceleefan on 8/14/2022 11:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Mwett on 8/14/2022 1:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/14/2022 2:11:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 8/13/2022 8:47:00 AM (view original):
Having some trouble there old man??
Flip the channel, learn something new!
Old man can probably still kick the crap out of you. PUNK

Feel lucky? DO ya??
Why are you still here ? You know what you're getting into, and you'll never win the blahblah war. Neither will I. We're told this will happen. Present our case, then let the chips fall where they may. I don't take anyone's side about anything political around here (and, amazingly, I'm scorned even for that), but even in Christ this is inexcusably off the rails. Let them do what they do and in many cases go where they're gonna go.
Not in front of the children Matt...
Good.. .. it's all noise, anyhow
8/15/2022 3:35 AM
◂ Prev 123
THE TANG REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.