Developers Chat for any subject(fmbls,ints,etc. Topic

go here and type subject you are interested in , in the Search Text box at the right. Also Dial in Gridiron Dynasty as the Product.
https://www.whatifsports.com/devchat/search.asp?action

I've noticed that the search does not work all the time. If it doesn't work on first try hit the button "Return to Developers Chat Home" and try it again. I got it to work when I did that.

I sent in request to customer service to Pin this thread to top of GD Forum.
I feel it can be a help to any GD player whether newbie or veteran.
10/28/2022 9:16 AM (edited)
Much appreciated, had no idea this existed. That solved a longrunning gameplanning question I've had in a matter of a couple minutes.
11/27/2022 12:29 AM
You're Welcome :) . Figured many wouldn't know about it.
11/30/2022 3:48 AM
This would be really useful... if it was still 2014
12/7/2022 3:52 PM
They may make tweaks here and there but my guess is most of the programming from that time is still in use.
12/11/2022 11:08 AM
I can't get the search to work, I put in all the info and just says no search results found. I even put in parameters that I know are on dev chats and still doesn't bring anything up?
2/4/2023 11:23 AM
Developers Chat for any subject(fmbls,ints,etc. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.