Leftists Say Yes to Drag Queens for 1st Graders Topic

Parents of first-graders at a popular Center City Philadelphia public school were outraged after they were sent a notification for a forthcoming drag queen story hour with their classroom.

Reuters obtained an email sent to parents of a first-grade class at the Albert M. Greenfield School near Rittenhouse Square, telling them their child's classroom will be participating in Drag Queen Story Hour, with the missive going on to highlight the program's attributes and recent awards.

The program in question was created by a Philadelphia drag queen with the help of educators from museums and schools around town, the email says, adding the events aim to promote literacy "with style, flair and creativity" through stories of love, acceptance and diversity.

A local parents advocate told Reuters she was contacted by a Greenfield parent who was concerned and outraged over the email, saying they did not want their child privy to such an event.
10/26/2022 6:53 PM
so these first graders

they don know what a drag queen is unless someone tells them

are you the one tellin em?

hey kid, that there fat lady is a drag queen

why not let the teller tell the story

maybe your problem is you don like love acceptance or diversity

prolly you only like stories if they come from your kinda storyteller

i rem years back someone said bert and ernie were gay

i cain rem if it was the progays or antigays claiming or declaiming

but what a big fat nothing burger that was to a first grader

10/26/2022 9:49 PM
Why do first graders need drag queens to read to them at all? What the hell is going on in this country? Just have their freaking teacher read to them and don't normalize degeneracy.
10/26/2022 9:49 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 10/26/2022 9:49:00 PM (view original):
Why do first graders need drag queens to read to them at all? What the hell is going on in this country? Just have their freaking teacher read to them and don't normalize degeneracy.
see now you didn have to say degeneracy

you coulda said diversity

the degeneracy is in you
10/26/2022 9:53 PM
10/26/2022 9:58 PM
Posted by bagchucker3 on 10/26/2022 9:53:00 PM (view original):
see now you didn have to say degeneracy

you coulda said diversity

the degeneracy is in you
chucker still chucking stellar advice, 90 years later.
10/26/2022 9:59 PM
Degeneracy was very much the correct word choice. Being a drunk is a degenerate lifestyle too, fwiw
10/26/2022 10:09 PM
this is the US of A

if i wanna wear a dress and tell fairy tales and stay drunk all the time guess what

free damn country

10/26/2022 10:14 PM
Posted by bagchucker3 on 10/26/2022 10:14:00 PM (view original):
this is the US of A

if i wanna wear a dress and tell fairy tales and stay drunk all the time guess what

free damn country

Should we bring the town drunk in for first grade story hour too? Free country, right?
10/26/2022 10:20 PM
if he tells a good story and the kids are listening

bring her on
10/26/2022 10:37 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 10/26/2022 10:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bagchucker3 on 10/26/2022 10:14:00 PM (view original):
this is the US of A

free damn country

Should we bring the town drunk in for first grade story hour too? Free country, right?
I'd rather have the town drunk or a drag queen reading to my 1st grader than you reading to them.
10/26/2022 10:50 PM
I love how not wanting to let drunks into elementary schools to read to children is now a radical right wing, non-inclusive belief....according to the logic displayed here
10/26/2022 11:11 PM
dude

you do not get the point of story time

it's to get the kids to sit down and shut up for half an hour so teacher can catch a break

when the kids get up on their knees with their bony little ***** planted on their heels and their eyes get BIG

and when the teachers stop and watch too

that's good performance

it does not matter if its a old drunk with a picture book turning pages or some ersatz mime in a eurotraysh beret

if the kids like it and don run around like hellions

your tax dollars are well spent
10/26/2022 11:32 PM
Just what makes you think you KNOW the "status" of the teacher??

Their "freaking teacher" MAY be a closeted anything, including a drag queen (or king) or a racist, or a ???.
Teachers are a diverse bunch..............just like the Country as a whole.

YOU don't get to decide WHO is degenerate and who is NOT!!
Your posts provide evidence of degeneration themselves......................of YOUR mind!!
10/27/2022 9:08 AM
I love how guitarguy didn't lay out a single reason why it is bad besides "degeneracy" as if any of us care.

Make an argument lmao

Like, yeah, you shouldn't have full on drag shows for kids or whatever but reading to children? Bruh that's just education. No one is being harmed there. It's just a person reading a story to a kid lol
10/27/2022 2:34 PM
12345 Next ▸
Leftists Say Yes to Drag Queens for 1st Graders Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.