Leftists Say Yes to Drag Queens for 1st Graders Topic

Posted by wylie715 on 11/19/2022 2:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/19/2022 3:34:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 11/16/2022 4:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/16/2022 3:38:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 11/13/2022 1:27:00 AM (view original):
Yeah, and you've got a totally closed mind, and therefore do not possess sound judgement. As usual you don't respond to my comments with any evidence, just your usual bullshit.
So you are saying that unless I accept that which God hates, I have a closed mind? You have been deceived, and you are lost. Your spiritual father is satan, who is actually the god of this world... and he has blinded you so that you cannot see or understand the truth. i.e. He owns you

Enough time wasted
not saying you have to accept anything, but it would be nice if you were willing to at least consider other ideas besides your own. God has not told me anything he hates. You, however, have told many things you think God hates. Whose God? Why is your God the correct one?
The Bible clearly names some of the things that God hates.but if your ears are plugged, you will not hear him (d-uh)

There is only ONE God (who counts) and there is one mediator between God and man, and that is his Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Tim 2:5. And the God I worship is the ONLY God who can forgive your sin, and who can give you eternal life. THAT'S how I know. HE is the God who created the Universe
The Bible says a lot of things I don't believe, and much of the Bible is open to interpretation. You interpret it the way you want, but others may, and do interpret it differently.

Who says your God is the only one who counts? You? Well, that means less than nothing to me. I'm sure you can speak to many Jews (well, maybe YOU can't) Muslims, Buddhists, and any other religion you can name who will tell you their God is the "One God (who counts)" They are just as wrong as you are. Whatever God anyone believes in is the ONE God for them.
There is only ONE God who loves you, who can save you. Hastening after any other god is spiritual suicide; and your sorrows shall be increased

Enough of this silly so called 'chat'
11/19/2022 11:44 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
loving our neighbors??? this from the guy who belittles anyone who does not share his beliefs, who insults people of other religions and tells people they are going to hell because they don't agree with him.

You don't realize that you are the epitome of what you accuse others of being...a brainwashed, blinded close minded *******.
11/20/2022 3:12 PM
but there is still time
11/25/2022 5:02 AM
"You're in more dire need of a blow job than any white man in history"

Robin Williams as Adrian Cronauer in "Good Morning Vietnam"

11/25/2022 5:05 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/25/2022 5:01:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 11/20/2022 3:12:00 PM (view original):
loving our neighbors??? this from the guy who belittles anyone who does not share his beliefs, who insults people of other religions and tells people they are going to hell because they don't agree with him.

You don't realize that you are the epitome of what you accuse others of being...a brainwashed, blinded close minded *******.
I once told you that the only religion that promises you anything after you kick the bucket is the one that glorifies Jesus Christ. and YES. all others are demonic counterfeits. I didn't make this up:

“And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.” Rev 20-vs 15

Your name is not there.
I don't know what you originally wrote (see 'edited' tag) but even this version and its immediate follow-up . . . :

" Quote post by lostnfound74 on 11/25/2022 5:02:00 AM:
but there is still time "

. . still leave much to be desired, only that you probly wrote something worse but had time to think about it and attempt to clean it up. But this is still bad enough. I don't disagree with much of what you offer that we both know offends Christ but it's poor execution in these parts. True, there's that rare bird who may respond favorably to the fire n brimstone angle but here you continue to prove others dig in ever deeper by your critique to pay you and our Christ no mind and more harm than good to the kingdom cause, and that's offensive to me and where I need to be step in. I've only taken this stance against one other with no redeeming eternal value who finally we all won't be hearing from anytime soon here, but you really need to back off and instead consider taking yourself up on your multiple threats to leave. Perhaps one day we can smile in Heaven one day about all this but in the meantime I'm pretty much sure you don't need me teaming up with others who have long called for your head around here.
11/25/2022 7:53 AM

I once told you that the only religion that promises you anything after you kick the bucket is the one that glorifies Jesus Christ. and YES. all others are demonic counterfeits. I didn't make this up:

“And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.” Rev 20-vs 15

Your name is not there.
you may not have made it up, but somebody probably did.
11/25/2022 1:51 PM

Your name is not there.
You seem to know a lot of scripture. How about you do the legwork for me and go find me about 10 verses to quote at you about judging your fellow man.
11/26/2022 6:55 PM

I have judged nobody.

Bruh you just said that wylie is going to hell

11/27/2022 4:01 AM
Dude should be permanently banned. He posts ONLY to provoke.
NEVER makes a post without pushing his religion on everyone and demonstrating just how EVIL his philosophy IS.
A dogma based on FEAR, Hatred of others, self idolization, and pure stupidity.

Admin. should give him a LONG time out IMO!!
11/27/2022 8:26 AM
Posted by tangplay on 11/27/2022 4:01:00 AM (view original):

I have judged nobody.

tang, as the Canuck has told me many times, he doesn't say that, God says it. I have yet to hear it from God though. I only hear it from the crazy Canuck.
11/27/2022 4:46 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/27/2022 4:01:00 AM (view original):

I have judged nobody.

That isn't judging: The bible says 'whosoever refuses to believe on him is under condemnation.' Check it out, John 3:18

Wylie does not believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and has mocked him, even on this site.
11/28/2022 4:30 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 11/27/2022 8:26:00 AM (view original):
Dude should be permanently banned. He posts ONLY to provoke.
NEVER makes a post without pushing his religion on everyone and demonstrating just how EVIL his philosophy IS.
A dogma based on FEAR, Hatred of others, self idolization, and pure stupidity.

Admin. should give him a LONG time out IMO!!
Well Lar B. I am still hunting for a post in which you said a kind word yourself. You scream hatred and dogma, because you love to post condemnation.. of anything that points to truth.. explain self idolization.. and stupidty (sounds kind of condescending to me)
11/28/2022 4:34 AM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Leftists Say Yes to Drag Queens for 1st Graders Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.