GuitarGuy567 SEZ HELLO Topic

Guitarguy567
To:
DougOut
Received:
10/29/2022 7:33:00 PM
Subject:
Ive been banned

Ive been banned for the forums for a month due to political posts. Can you please inform everyone and also call for for Elon Musk to purchase whatifsports so there is some freedom of speech here? Many thanks!

-GG
10/29/2022 8:01 PM
This is obviously a lie lmao

Why does anyone believe **** that gg says anymore
10/29/2022 8:42 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by DougOut on 10/29/2022 10:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 10/29/2022 8:42:00 PM (view original):
This is obviously a lie lmao

Why does anyone believe **** that gg says anymore

NEWS & POLITICS
Is This Joe Biden’s Biggest Lie Ever?
BY ROBERT SPENCER, OCT 27, 2022
Ya know, I don't even care about politics, cuz they both suck. But when you (and gg and others) do this I actually feel sorry for you stopping so low. Maybe in heaven some day we'll look back at all this and laugh, but in the meantime it's the worst of the spins. Dems aren't perfect which you happily point out along with maligning the elderly's mental capabilities, but all you can do is point fingers and stir things up trying to scare people all while offering no solutions of your own which your side has perfected the past 20 years. Again, neither side has a monopoly on perfection, but it's just sad when you do this. In absentia of not offering real solutions but only finger pointing, it also at best minimizes if not condones your side's wrongs. Jan6. Pelosi's husband. I can already see your next post : "oh but what about Seattle or antifa that nobody wants to talk about blahblah more fear mongering ".

Also while we're at it, unfortunately, in what should be apples/oranges, but while you proclaim Christ on one hand and act like this with the other, people lump the 2 together and it does damage to the kingdom cause. As far as 'sides' go I'm not arguing with you which one Jesus would prefer over the other and weep at humanity's continuing moral decline, but it's how you go about it. If you want to be a Christian, be a Christian. If you want to be a republican, be a republican. I guarantee you Jesus didn't tell you to be a republican cuz they're his people. It sometimes might look like a fine line but if you're gonna be both, try to do so without inciting and uniting others to an eternal path of no return. When you do what you do and they tie that to Jesus, you're as good as telling them they're going to hell while seemingly mocking them on their way.
10/30/2022 1:39 AM
What a total condescending blowhard!! Matt meant well.

You don't!!

Your reflection is an abomination to Christianity.
Only surpassed by your ignorance!!
Which is WHY you support evil Repuglicans!!
10/30/2022 9:10 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 10/30/2022 9:10:00 AM (view original):
What a total condescending blowhard!! Matt meant well.

You don't!!

Your reflection is an abomination to Christianity.
Only surpassed by your ignorance!!
Which is WHY you support evil Repuglicans!!
Nothing condescending in his post at all. but the devil's crowd LOVES to trash anything a Christian posts. I do not feel one bit of sympathy for you on judgment day. There ya go. Call me unloving and harsh, I don't care. All I have ever seen you post are unkind words. You must lead a very sad, lonely, and miserable life. If you are without God, that is all you have
11/1/2022 7:00 PM
I sent in a ticket to WIS on this banning of G Guy. It totally stinks of commie censorship. If they ban me I will leave this site and take ten more with me. .. Unless... i was really off the tracks, as in making death threats, or stuff like that
11/1/2022 7:32 PM
I really hope yall get the WIS management to come here and make a post confirming that they never banned GG

Why do any of you take him at his word anymore. Don't get it.

Obv lnf is senile but still
11/2/2022 11:27 AM
The left wing does NOT believe in freedom of speech, or freedom of choice, much like you know, Communism in the 50's. but you kids wouldn't know anything about that
11/2/2022 4:56 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/2/2022 11:27:00 AM (view original):
I really hope yall get the WIS management to come here and make a post confirming that they never banned GG

Why do any of you take him at his word anymore. Don't get it.

Obv lnf is senile but still
He was banned for posting politics in a league forum. This is what WIS told me. I have no idea how bad it was..
11/2/2022 5:14 PM (edited)
If that's true, I was correct.

He posted this in a WIS baseball thread:

Unless your criticism is based on the fact that the newest justice was chosen on the basis of her race and sex and can't define what a woman is...if that's the case then i agree with you :)

So it's not about "free speech." It's about being a ******* moron and deciding to post that in a WIS baseball thread (fwiw I don't agree with the ban if true)

Does anyone remember when gg (as coreander) randomly made threads in WIS baseball pretending to be a left winger complaining that we should remove pre-1940's players? What a weirdo.

11/2/2022 5:34 PM
Didn't he actually succeed in getting admin to change a bunch of player names?
Anyone looked up Nig Clarke lately?
11/2/2022 7:21 PM
12 Next ▸
GuitarGuy567 SEZ HELLO Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.