Scattergories S16 Results & Rosters Topic

Sorry there's an error in the Results post. Give me a few minutes to correct it.
11/27/2022 10:23 AM
Error has been corrected.
11/27/2022 10:31 AM
Nice to finally have some players. Of course I got too many this round and now have a ton of problems :( Usage is going to be a challenge to fill out my team. Very challenging draft
11/27/2022 6:51 PM
This is probably my least favorite team I’ve drafted in a long time. But I have to remind myself that a lot of other teams will not have who they want either. I knew this draft would be rough when I couldn’t even get Isiah Hartenstein LOL
11/27/2022 7:22 PM
This league is usually 50/50 by season with someone nabbing a super team (I was lucky enough that it was me my first season) Definitely didn't happen this time, which makes it all the more fun. Also with the unlimited cap (and thus unlimited minutes) its probably the only league I'm in where you can actually experiment mid-season with different lineups.
11/27/2022 8:46 PM
Posted by Sephy13 on 11/27/2022 8:46:00 PM (view original):
This league is usually 50/50 by season with someone nabbing a super team (I was lucky enough that it was me my first season) Definitely didn't happen this time, which makes it all the more fun. Also with the unlimited cap (and thus unlimited minutes) its probably the only league I'm in where you can actually experiment mid-season with different lineups.
I like leagues where you can run different lineups out there if you want to. I don’t know why so many people are enamored with the leagues where you’re scraping by with 19,300 minutes and have no flexibility.
11/27/2022 10:57 PM
Round 5 results and updated rosters have been posted.

BenJoker, copernicus, and samuelyork93 each have 1 player left to fill their rosters. Everbody else is finished.
11/28/2022 6:38 PM (edited)
Great draft!

And you can actually "coach" a semi-real team in that every team has flaws and you have a variety of options to choose from to fix them and find the best combination during the season. There is minimal amount of that in salary cap leagues.
11/28/2022 6:17 PM
Cole Aldrich is listed on two different teams. HDS1 drafted him in round 2. Then Samuelkyork in round 5.
11/28/2022 6:22 PM
Posted by PirateSteve on 11/28/2022 6:22:00 PM (view original):
Cole Aldrich is listed on two different teams. HDS1 drafted him in round 2. Then Samuelkyork in round 5.
Good catch! Thanks, I'll change it.
11/28/2022 6:34 PM
Posted by HDS1 on 11/28/2022 6:17:00 PM (view original):
Great draft!

And you can actually "coach" a semi-real team in that every team has flaws and you have a variety of options to choose from to fix them and find the best combination during the season. There is minimal amount of that in salary cap leagues.
Yes, I agree!! But we should change the name of the theme to “zig-zag” cause after each round there were many instances where I zigged where I shoulda zagged! :)
11/28/2022 6:42 PM
And we're finished! Great draft, guys. Nobody missed a round because of not submitting their ballot on time. And most rounds we finished ahead of schedule.

The final 3 players are:

BenJoker - Wendell Carter
copernicus - Paul Silas
samuelyork93 - Calvin Booth
11/29/2022 10:01 AM
yeah I like the fact that teams have to get creative in this league vs other leagues where you see owners draft similar teams every time. This league, especially this season, has forced me to use players I've never used before so it'll be interesting to see how they do/if I like them
11/29/2022 10:11 AM
◂ Prev 123
Scattergories S16 Results & Rosters Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.