Season I CAREER League $90M (full Topic

OK guys I am trying sometime different with the CAREER League, "A 90M CAREER league" instead of $100m TOC advantage that has done so well. I will continue the $100m later.

Come join us in Season I ...... (MLB136127)
11/29/2022 11:08 PM
If you have never played a Career League, I will tell you it is easier to be competitive in than in an Open League because the cookies are not as well known. Since there are not as many Career Leagues as Open Leagues. There are a lot of HOFers that has never played in a Career League. Also, there are less players to choose from. TRY IT YOU MAY LIKE IT, this is one of the best ways possible. Come join us!

Note, season II winner was rated a {Prospect}
11/29/2022 11:08 PM
We need you to join MLB136127 "Season I CAREER League $90 MIL" with your friends that R already N as follows:

1. GP's CAREER pitching All Stars------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ tab316us
2. SS Titanic----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- goldenoldie
3. Mad Hackers------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- D6KStl
4. Highball Wilson & Dummy Taylor w/Piggy------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ pick1or2
5. D IT UP (6/28)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ gsv91518
6. silent lucidity-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- monkeycurse
7. Winter Ball----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- hoss57
8. Captain Krenchicki------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ badabing88
9. The Road to Ruin-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mgraves
10.Team 89------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Horsepicker
11.Yesterday's Hero's------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ yob1936
12.GP's career $90m the same but different------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ tab316us
13.Lusitania------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- goldenoldie
14.SWITCH to the "FORD" Otta Co. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- pick1or2
15.in for a nickel....---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- yob1936
16.Career Opportunities--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Pipeline
17.Team Name Here------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mgraves
18.The 700 Club------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Horsepicker
19.Career Underachievers ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mkjmcc15
20.No Rational Thought--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TeamLeader1
21.EZ Cash - For the Long Run----------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ezcash
22.Bueller? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Oomaga
23.Turn up the Radio ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- monkeycurse
24.Old and New ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- gsv91518

OK guys like all the leagues I have founded, I have entered my 2nd team & I want all owners to know that we encourage all owners to enter 2nd teams.
12/11/2022 9:13 PM (edited)
extra
11/29/2022 11:09 PM
I am going to wait a while but I might put in a second team. I am on my last 6 pack team. Trying to decide which way to go
12/4/2022 11:16 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I will be in with another team shortly
12/4/2022 8:42 PM
pick1or2
Hall of Famer
Add Favorite
Block User
I will be in with another team shortly

I will put you in for a 2nd team.
12/5/2022 11:49 AM
Can I enter a third team?? Just kidding!! That was fun to make a $90 career team
12/9/2022 4:30 PM
Season I CAREER League $90M (full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.