Parent bailing out a spoiled, ungrateful child Topic

Whelan was put in prison during the Trump admin. Why didn't Trump get him out? hmm
12/9/2022 6:07 PM
Posted by tangplay on 12/9/2022 5:17:00 PM (view original):
tbf as much as I actually despise gg the forums are dead without his bullshit
I'd rather they we dead than read his bullshit.
12/10/2022 1:59 AM
Posted by tangplay on 12/9/2022 3:07:00 PM (view original):

Paul Whelan remajns in a Russian prison, no dimwitted celebs care.

**** YOU. You didn't know who he was before this. Actually **** off. Even Whelan's own family supports Griner being released. It wasn't a one or the other deal. The Russians think Whelan was being a spy, which is above the level of Griner's crime.

Words can not express how little I think of you. You are worse than scum.

I think you're getting so emotional because you know I'm right.

Take a deep breath, it's ok. I know your lefty thought leaders deride laughter, but I think it might do you a world of good :)

The world's a beautiful place if you escape from leftist conditioning (the secret of leftism is that it's a product of resentment...lose the resentment and you can start to be proud of yourself, your family, your country again )
12/10/2022 12:25 PM
Posted by tangplay on 12/9/2022 3:07:00 PM (view original):

Paul Whelan remajns in a Russian prison, no dimwitted celebs care.

**** YOU. You didn't know who he was before this. Actually **** off. Even Whelan's own family supports Griner being released. It wasn't a one or the other deal. The Russians think Whelan was being a spy, which is above the level of Griner's crime.

Words can not express how little I think of you. You are worse than scum.

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another John 13:34

Anything less is wasted energy(IMO)

12/13/2022 7:07 PM
you just advocated for "evil" people to be given the death penalty and more punishments in society, plus you want gay people killed, so uh... no
12/13/2022 8:10 PM
Posted by tangplay on 12/13/2022 8:10:00 PM (view original):
you just advocated for "evil" people to be given the death penalty and more punishments in society, plus you want gay people killed, so uh... no
Where did I ever say I wanted gay people killed?

I do not hate gays. I hate what they do. That said, it is not an obsession with me

Your 'career' seems to be taking pleasure in finding ways to make the other guy wrong

.. so you can feel better about who and what you are??
12/13/2022 8:18 PM
◂ Prev 12
Parent bailing out a spoiled, ungrateful child Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.