Talcott Parsons on Modern Crime Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
LMAO!
12/9/2022 7:57 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 12/9/2022 3:30:00 AM (view original):
From this preiminent sociologist's 1970 work 'Crime in New America' :

"One reason some people are more criminal is because they have lower IQs and cannot think of others ways out of a problem as easily.

Another reason is because they lack the morals that would stop normal people from committing the crime.

Both reasons are why Democrat voting blocks are committing over 90% of all violent crimes."

12/9/2022 12:34 PM
POLITICAL PARTY THAT ENCOURAGED PEOPLE TO COMMIT CRIMES SURPRISED AT ALL THE PEOPLE COMMITTING CRIMES
POLITICS· Dec 22, 2021 · BabylonBee.com

U.S. - As violent crime has skyrocketed to historically high levels, particularly in democrat-run cities, democratic leaders expressed shock and dismay at the rampant crime they have openly, blatantly, and very specifically promoted.

"There is an attitude of lawlessness in our country that springs from I don't know where," said Nancy Pelosi after 18 months supporting local and state campaigns to pull hundreds of millions of dollars from funding police departments, while also urging officials to pardon violent criminals. "We are investigating possible causes, such as irresponsible retail owners displaying products that people want, or reckless republicans legalizing crowbars."

San Francisco mayor London Breed courageously pledged to fund more policing less than one year after pulling $120 million from the city's police department, promising to fire the person responsible for creating a city of unmitigated crime.

When speaking of the skyrocketing rise in crime rocking Minnesota just months after pushing to decimate the police force, Ilhan Omar stated, "The blame for rampant crime sprees lies with the state's 17 remaining police officers who are obviously not fulfilling their oath to protect and serve."

Rashida Tlaib could not be reached for comment regarding the deadly results of her calls for violence in the name of racial equity, as well as her campaign to defund local police departments, because she was surrounded by a phalanx of private security professionals.

12/9/2022 2:10 PM (edited)
BATMAN UNABLE TO KEEP UP WITH RISING CRIME AS GOTHAM CITY ELECTS ANOTHER DEMOCRAT
POLITICS· Sep 26, 2022 · BabylonBee.com

GOTHAM CITY — Batman has finally been forced to hang up his cape and abandon his beloved city as the crime rate continues to soar under Democrat leadership. Following the election of another democrat, Mayor Tori Tightfoot, Batman has decided he just can't keep up with the crime anymore.

"Alfred, these Democrat politicians are releasing criminals from prison faster than Gordon and I can lock them up!" confided Bruce Wayne to his butler. "This is ten times worse than the time Scarecrow gassed the entire city with Fear Gas! At least then I could stop it immediately. Now we have to wait for next election season."

"I‘d rather fight Ra's Al Ghul, Bane, Joker, Mr. Freeze, Killer Croc, Poison Ivy, and Deathstroke all over again at the same time than try and keep up with the rampant lawlessness created by these Democrat policies," continued Batman. "Somethings gotta give, Alfred. And I can only break so many jaws."

According to sources, Batman has been spotted less and less at night. He claims it's getting too dangerous out there and that last week alone the Batmobile got broken into, torched, and looted while he was fighting the Penguin.

At publishing time it was revealed the Batman had moved to Florida.

12/9/2022 2:56 PM
I wonder what guitarguy means by "democratic voting blocs"
12/9/2022 3:05 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I don't wonder what GG means about anything and I don't care either.
12/9/2022 3:24 PM
IQ?? People commit crimes because they are EVIL. They believe they are entitled to something for nothing. They have no conscience, and they are sociopaths. and like many today, they don't know right from wrong. and Nothing is ever their fault. 80% of repeat offenders are eight psychopaths or Sociopaths.

People in grade 8 know this..
12/10/2022 12:52 AM
somehow that's a worse take than gg had
12/10/2022 3:15 PM
Posted by tangplay on 12/10/2022 3:15:00 PM (view original):
somehow that's a worse take than gg had
Curious as to why you might believe that

Here are two conflicting P.O.V.

Secular Humanism and the 'Left' believe that man is basically good
The Biblical p.o.v. is that man is basically sinful, by his own nature, and cannot be basically good.

To illustrate the diff in approaches to violent crime: wingnut walks into a gay mightclub and opens fire with an AR15, killing oh, maybe 35 people

The 'basically good' crowd cannot see that he is evil, and therefore maybe a total Psycho. Instead; because they believe this dude is ok.. they look for outside causes.. Let's blame his nasty parents, or that he grew up in a poor side of town, or was bullied.. So we will get him some meds and therapy.. to which I say HOGWASH: you cannot rehab someone who doesn't believe they have done evil.

'LETS Educate them.' This gives you a thug who can better plan his wicked deeds. Does the name ENRON ring a bell? Their executives were educated, and carried out one of the biggest accounting frauds in American history..

Second p.o.v. says This man was evil, perhaps demon possessed. ( I know that sounds weird to some of you, but this is also a reality and I have seen it) HE and nobody else is responsible for what he did, and he should get the death penalty..

Rioters and looters who burn police cars during the process .. are also evil, and should be put away, perhaps for 20 years. but the police do nothing. Because the City mayor stops this.. I care less what their cause is, because there is no excuse for deliberately destroying public property, or stealing with no regard for anyone but their own self entitled selves.

The 'basically good' folks cannot see this

'Mama whipped me.' is not a reason for rebellion. and so on

To contradict myself; I believe there are good folks everywhere. Not perfect, but flawed. Even the Democrats have such people. Truth is, we are all flawed and fall way short of God's 'model' of a man/woman/person

12/13/2022 8:00 PM (edited)
do tell

what you seen at the gay mightclub

so you walked in mindin your own business and you were straight out confronted with evil

perhaps a erection in a untoward direction

perhaps a girl in a boa with a hairy chest

do tell
12/13/2022 8:09 PM (edited)
Posted by TwoBuckChuck on 12/13/2022 8:06:00 PM (view original):
do tell

what you seen at the gay mightclub
Media covered it big time

Try to respond to what the post talks about, maybe?
12/13/2022 8:09 PM
Interesting that the Christian is anti forgiveness and redemption but sure
12/13/2022 8:09 PM
Posted by tangplay on 12/13/2022 8:09:00 PM (view original):
Interesting that the Christian is anti forgiveness and redemption but sure
Please explain.

My comments were the murderers should be punished, aka the death penalty. What is your problem with that?

Like we should say, 'Ok, bubba, you can have your M15 back. You are free to go. We forgive you.. the families of the ones you killed? Maybe not so much. Seems you would rather attack the poster , than the comments

Are you against punishing them that do mass evil to others? Yes? Or NO? Imagine you had a gay cousin who was in that place and he/she is now dead
12/13/2022 8:15 PM
Talcott Parsons on Modern Crime Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.