Where the Left is Taking Us Topic

Posted by DougOut on 12/17/2022 9:41:00 AM (view original):
Yep. I gotta agree here. Isn't it queer how some people maintain their worldview and won't embrace every new notion or fad.

I'm all for meaningful discussions.

We should do one sometime.
Or ANY new notion.
Cause they already know it all.
12/17/2022 12:45 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 12/17/2022 12:06:00 PM (view original):
At one time the concept that the Earth was round was a new notion.
Why should humans limit their understanding of truth to comply with their worldview?
Why should humanity be doomed because we're limited by the MOST unimaginative and fearful of those amongst us?

Tell us Doug, if you can?
Well....

When was a round earth a new concept? Did any of the ancients suggest or advocate a round earth? Perhaps 2,700 years ago?

Now....my worldview is Biblical. Creator over evolution. I know some don't like to hear that but to say anything else would be a lie. Since I believe the Bible to be GODS word and since I believe GOD to be truth, my worldview has no limits to the understanding of truth since HE is truth. I interpret everything through the lens of Creation.

Why should humanity be doomed? It shouldn't. I am not doomed. I am saved for eternity by the Grace and Mercy of my Father in Heaven who has adopted me into His family which is His Church made Holy through the precious blood of of the Lamb, Jesus Christ, the perfect sacrifice, the unblemished lamb who bore the sins of man out of a perfect love which is only his to give. It is the perfect sacrifice required by a Holy GOD, a free gift and has only to be received in truth through the the Holy Spirit.

I would hope we can at least agree we are free in our hearts and minds to choose our worldview. We are free to change our worldview. Unfortunately we are not always free to express our worldview while some insist on imposing theirs.
12/17/2022 4:46 PM
in a democracy, the people impose their worldview

power to the people right on

may the best man win
12/17/2022 9:51 PM
Posted by bagchucker3 on 12/17/2022 9:51:00 PM (view original):
in a democracy, the people impose their worldview

power to the people right on

may the best man win
In a healthy country, the people will submit to the will of God, and honour him as above all else.

Anything else will lead to anarchy, rebellion and chaos... and ultimately, a dictatorship under which you have little or no freedoms at all. Just what some of you want

I too, am redeemed by the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. Ha has adopted both Dougout and I into his family. For this reason, we do not see this world as our real home

There are a few others who occasionally post here who are also born again and saved.. forever, and ever.. The last verses of Psalm 23 are :

Surely Goodness and Mercy shall follow me all the days of my life..
And I will dwell In the House Of the Lord
FOREVER !!

...and nothing beats that

12/19/2022 4:24 AM (edited)
saved

what a croc

ash is ash and dust is dust

time is immemorial

get up offa your high horse, woman

you too shall be beat into plowshare red planet rust
12/19/2022 8:47 AM
◂ Prev 123
Where the Left is Taking Us Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.