Big Pharma must be getting scared Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
"...the media doesn't tell you about the thousands who know it is a tool for grabbing money and manipulating the sheeple..."

That is BECAUSE, it is complete bullsh*t!!! There are NOT 1,000's of knowledgeable scientists (climatologists!!) who know anything of the sort.
There ARE 1,000's of REAL Scientists who KNOW (without much doubt!!) that our climate is changing due to the DAMAGE we humans are doing to the globe, primarily thru spewing harmful gasses into our atmosphere for the last 150 or so years!!

Refusal to accept that FACT is willful stupidity at the highest level. And PROOF of a lack of critical thinking skills, and direct evidence of NOT having the discernment to get information from sources that are NOT hopelessly compromised by ideology.

It is, thus, a ridiculously STUPID statement demonstrating a complete lack of reality in favor of a soft cocoon of misinformation rendering the individual possessing such a viewpoint as an ENEMY of TRUTH!!

A liar and sinner!
It is what it is!!
1/11/2023 8:09 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 1/10/2023 4:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 1/10/2023 1:49:00 AM (view original):
Ya think they might know something you don't?? I don't know. You don't seem to think scientists know more about climate change than you do.....
You already know this, BUT, not all climate scientists are on the same page with that. the media doesn't tell you about the thousands who know it is a tool for grabbing money and manipulating the sheeple

You didn't address the question, though
how about this? How many doctors and nurses DID get the vaccine?I am willing to bet a lot more medical people got the vaccine than didn't. Do you think they might know more than you do about medical issues?
1/11/2023 3:39 PM
Ya think they might know something you don't?? I don't know. You don't seem to think scientists know more about climate change than you do.....
You already know this, BUT, not all climate scientists are on the same page with that. the media doesn't tell you about the thousands who know it is a tool for grabbing money and manipulating the sheeple

I work with atmospheric chemists on a pretty regular basis. This statement is false. Nobody thinks that.
1/11/2023 7:31 PM
1/11/2023 8:20 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 1/11/2023 7:31:00 PM (view original):

I work with atmospheric chemists on a pretty regular basis. This statement is false. Nobody thinks that.
well, lnf thinks that!
1/11/2023 11:53 PM

TY DD!! There may be one or two but they are definite outliers. Purposeful lying and misinformation just ****** me off!!
1/12/2023 8:35 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 1/11/2023 8:09:00 AM (view original):
"...the media doesn't tell you about the thousands who know it is a tool for grabbing money and manipulating the sheeple..."

That is BECAUSE, it is complete bullsh*t!!! There are NOT 1,000's of knowledgeable scientists (climatologists!!) who know anything of the sort.
There ARE 1,000's of REAL Scientists who KNOW (without much doubt!!) that our climate is changing due to the DAMAGE we humans are doing to the globe, primarily thru spewing harmful gasses into our atmosphere for the last 150 or so years!!

Refusal to accept that FACT is willful stupidity at the highest level. And PROOF of a lack of critical thinking skills, and direct evidence of NOT having the discernment to get information from sources that are NOT hopelessly compromised by ideology.

It is, thus, a ridiculously STUPID statement demonstrating a complete lack of reality in favor of a soft cocoon of misinformation rendering the individual possessing such a viewpoint as an ENEMY of TRUTH!!

A liar and sinner!
It is what it is!!
Well. Laramie; I could argue with you on this. Could post clips of degree'd folks who support my comment, and then could call you some some names. I doubt that if I showed you proof that this is a hoax that is intended to manipulate the sheeple.. (for eg, your snarly reply).. but you are wise in your own conceits, and nobody can tell you anything

You seem to think man is basically good, and that no group of people would ever conspire to mislead the masses. but, it is in full force and it is working.

A sinner saved by grace.. ok. the liar part is open to debate

So you are entitled to your opinion, and nothing will change that (your opinion, that is)
1/12/2023 7:54 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 1/12/2023 8:35:00 AM (view original):

TY DD!! There may be one or two but they are definite outliers. Purposeful lying and misinformation just ****** me off!!
Ok, Rock on
1/12/2023 7:54 PM
The guy who runs the Weather Channel confirms what I have said
1/12/2023 7:55 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 1/11/2023 3:39:00 PM (view original):

how about this? How many doctors and nurses DID get the vaccine?I am willing to bet a lot more medical people got the vaccine than didn't. Do you think they might know more than you do about medical issues?
Well I am 77 and healthy as a horse. So I don't GIVE a rip what the mob thinks. they care on the road to no where. and I don't need a vaccine, a flu shot, or any of that other Pharma $hit. Why not look at the numbers Pharma as enjoying? Afraid what you might see? Or can you interpret an earnings statement?

Meanwhile, feel free to worship the so called experts. Don't DARE question them, or the general consensus. You guys are suckers for a scam
1/12/2023 8:00 PM
"Well I am 77 and healthy as a horse."

That's not what BILLY SQUIER says.
1/12/2023 10:49 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 1/12/2023 8:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 1/11/2023 3:39:00 PM (view original):

Well I am 77 and healthy as a horse. So I don't GIVE a rip what the mob thinks. they care on the road to no where. and I don't need a vaccine, a flu shot, or any of that other Pharma $hit. Why not look at the numbers Pharma as enjoying? Afraid what you might see? Or can you interpret an earnings statement?

Meanwhile, feel free to worship the so called experts. Don't DARE question them, or the general consensus. You guys are suckers for a scam
so, on the one hand you say that there are all those doctors and nurses who lost their jobs because they would not get the vaccine and don't we think they now more than us, but when I point out that there are more doctors and nurses who have gotten the vaccine, "you don't give a rip what the mob thinks." Makes perfect sense to you. I think what you may mean is you don't care what people who disagree with you think, but if they agree with yo, they know more than us.
1/13/2023 12:42 AM
also, what about all those vaccines you got as a kid...polio, chicken pox, measles, etc. And yes, pharma companies make a lot of money. Does that mean we should stop taking the medicine they produce, even if they help?
1/13/2023 12:45 AM
Well, I am 69 now. Maybe healthier than a few horses I've known.
Except for the ticker I'm like 19 still.
Take my flu shot every year. All my Covid shots are up to date.
Took my Polio and the other childhood inoculations without undue protest.
Never get sick (knocking on my table!!)

I'm actually very glad that LNF is healthy at 77. I hope to be, too.
Now I just wish he'd learn to challenge all that BS information he ingests from Fox news!

Old folks are SUPPOSED to be wise, NOT bound by fear into perpetual ignorance.
1/13/2023 8:18 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...7 Next ▸
Big Pharma must be getting scared Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.