Big Pharma must be getting scared Topic

Posted by wylie715 on 2/20/2023 3:20:00 PM (view original):
who wrote the Bible? Men, wasn't it? Coincidence that God is referred to as He in the Bible? I think not. If god does exist, who cares what gender he/she is? Does God even have a gender?
Your last post is just proving what I have said before. You are unable to accept that what you believe may not be true. I have never said that you are wrong regarding your beliefs. I have never said that my beliefs are right. I don't know. I accept that you may be right. I accept that I may be wrong. Why can't you do the same?

Moses wrote the first five books. I could go into a lecture on how the Bible came to us, but I am too lazy.
I don't bend or consider other p.o.v. because I know the Truth, and that Truth sets me free. It will set you free. The Bible is the inspired Word of God. You have heard of auto writing, (where a demon moves the pen) (think ouija board) well this is auto'd by the Spirit of God. otherwise how could Isaiah have possibly known that Jesus Christ would have his beard ripped off, and how could he have known that God would lay the sin of the whole human race on Jesus, unless God revealed it to him? It is MIND BLOWING.. d... ok just read Is Ch 53.. verse six, read the rest if you have time and remember this was over 700 years before Christ was born. Tell me about someone who will be born in 2024 and how he will be treated and etc

and if you have the time, read John Chapter 20, verse 31. It sums it up in less than 100 words (but I didn't count them)

Read Psalm 22, in it is the description of crucifixion. that had not yet been used..Remember that was written in about 780bB.C. and in fact it didn't come into play until a few hundred years later. It is the only truly supernatural book on the planet, and it has stood the test of time.

Talk later
2/21/2023 12:27 PM (edited)
You don't know the truth, you only know the truth as you see it. That does not make it the truth. How do you know the Bible was "auto'd by the Spirit of God"? I know you are old but I doubt you were there at the time. That is the only way you can "know" it.
2/21/2023 3:29 PM
the spirit o god is the spirit o belief

the sprit o me is knee deep in sheaf

2/21/2023 3:36 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 2/21/2023 3:29:00 PM (view original):
You don't know the truth, you only know the truth as you see it. That does not make it the truth. How do you know the Bible was "auto'd by the Spirit of God"? I know you are old but I doubt you were there at the time. That is the only way you can "know" it.
I answered your question. and you respond with a contradiction. Dunno why I made that effort. Enough on this one. I believe you are not seeking truth, but seeking to justify your unbelief

You have been 'programmed' by leftism.

I will also bet that you never checked out Ps 22 or Is 53. SO I quit
2/22/2023 9:27 AM
Not only was Jesus death but also by what form of execution and other details were predicted hundreds of years before it happened. It was written long before it happened that not a bone of his would be broken. Why is that relevant ? The 2 others executed along with Jesus had their legs broken while they hung so to quicken their death. The Roman executioners didn't do that to Jesus. Some will say that's cuz he was already dead. Does that make the prophesy any less valid along with having been said he'd hang from a tree (cross) ?

God's luv story to us thru the Bible is valid thru witnesses and accurate predictions from dozens of authors from different parts of the world over hundreds of years, most of whom never knew each other but ultimately all point to the same thing : HE wants you and gave his life and many others things to prove it.

lnf is right and wrong. Right that minds here are already made up so it's a waste of time to keep trying when even the good Reverend Billy Graham nor Jesus himself couldn't convince you. He couldn't convince others either so why would I be any different or better but it's your choice and good luck with that. Remember, I too used to laugh at all this. I actually don't try too much or often to flip anyone here but will defend attacks and mindalreadymadeup lies such as the Bible is fallible cuz men wrote it not God's Spirit. He allowed each author their individual style and way to address different audiences or people groups, but it all flowed thru Him.

lnf is wrong to lump this with politics. There's many from both sides and from all walks of life who will spend eternity with Him. Same can be said of both sides and all walks of life who won't.
2/22/2023 10:15 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 2/22/2023 9:28:00 AM (view original):
I answered your question. and you respond with a contradiction. Dunno why I made that effort. Enough on this one. I believe you are not seeking truth, but seeking to justify your unbelief

I asked you a question and you respond with your beliefs, claiming it is the truth. You do not know if it is the turth. You have faith that it is, and I have no problem with you or your faith. What I have a problem with is you trying to push your beliefs as the truth.

Justify my unbelief?? I'm pretty sure I have never said I don't believe in God or that He doesn't exist. I have said many times that I don't know, and I am willing to admit I could be wrong. You on the other had, do not know either regardless of what you have faith in, but are unwilling to even consider that you might be wrong.

I haven't been programmed by anyone or anything. you're the one who has been programmed.
2/22/2023 6:56 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Says the guy who THINKS Trump is out to save us from ourselves!!!

LMFAO!!!

How can anyone be so self delusional and ignorant?
3/6/2023 8:07 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 3/5/2023 11:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 2/22/2023 6:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 2/22/2023 9:28:00 AM (view original):

I asked you a question and you respond with your beliefs, claiming it is the truth. You do not know if it is the turth. You have faith that it is, and I have no problem with you or your faith. What I have a problem with is you trying to push your beliefs as the truth.

Justify my unbelief?? I'm pretty sure I have never said I don't believe in God or that He doesn't exist. I have said many times that I don't know, and I am willing to admit I could be wrong. You on the other had, do not know either regardless of what you have faith in, but are unwilling to even consider that you might be wrong.

I haven't been programmed by anyone or anything. you're the one who has been programmed.
There is no point it even trying to share with you. You plug your ears, deliberately.. but think on this. in 70 more years, you soul will be somewhere. forever and ever. It is a joke with you today, but it won't be then.

You are programmed by leftism and it shows like a Huge Flashing Neon sign.

Put another way, you (and others in here) have been conformed to this world and are living for all it promises you.. not knowing that in the end, you will lose everything, including your own soul. It there was no hope left; I would not say this to you. There is One hope for mankind today, and his name is Jesus Christ, God's Son. Choose you will serve

and btw It looks like you did that already. I cannot with good conscience, wish you 'God Speed' or 'Good luck'
Funny, I am at least willing to admit I may be wrong and you may be right. You will not even consider that you may be wrong, yet I am the one who has plugged my ears deliberately. Open your mind, you may find some interesting things out.
3/6/2023 4:30 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7
Big Pharma must be getting scared Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.