Big Pharma must be getting scared Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

thanks, newsmax!

hey, how's that freedom caucus doing?

gummed up any democracies lately?

it's awesome when 200 vote one way and 20 vote another and the 20 seize the day

i might just spend tomorrow watching C-SPAN

i will look for you out on the floor with your dunce cap and bowtie
1/3/2023 6:44 PM
why big pharma's getting scared is because the people limited the cost of insulin to $35

thank you democrats for doing something useful with your time in congress
1/3/2023 6:53 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 1/3/2023 5:39:00 PM (view original):

Japan has launched an official investigation into the unprecedented numbers of people dying after receiving the Covid-19 vaccination.

?

According to reports, Japanese researchers have been instructed to investgate the mechanisms by which experimental mRNA jabs could be causing deaths and severe adverse reaction

s.

Hiroshima University School of Medicine Prof. Masataka Nagao highlighted how the bodies of vaccinated persons he performed autopsies on were abnormally warm, with upwards of 100 degree F body temperatures.

I am So happy to see this Thread. Good one.

Case in town here. Woman gets her booster shot, drops dead 10 minutes later. They hate me for saying this is a crime against people, but I tell the truth

I learn that the State of Hawaii is suing one of the big 3 Pharmies for misleading information/advertising.

Big Pharma: Working with Big Government, to control yo
u
1/3/2023 10:27 PM (edited)
Watch the Movie Dallas Buyers Club and realize the bad guy in that movie was based off the real Anthony Fauci.
?
?Watch the Movie Dallas Buyers Club and realize the bad guy in that movie was based off the real Anthony Fauci.
?Leftism now is all about drfending
m
?
Watch the Movie Dallas Buyers Club and realize the bad guy in that movie was based off the real Anthony Fauci.
?
?Watch the Movie Dallas Buyers Club and realize the bad guy in that movie was based off the real Anthony Fauci.
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
1/4/2023 12:12 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 1/4/2023 12:12:00 AM (view original):
?
m
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
I heard you the first time
1/4/2023 12:26 AM
It's so funny to watch conspiracy theorists pretend that people never suddenly died or suffered heart failure before this one vaccine. It's a very convenient excuse
1/4/2023 1:37 PM
but tang...she dropped dead 10 minutes after getting her booster shot! What else could it have possibly been?
1/4/2023 5:18 PM
"They hate me for saying this is a crime against people, but I tell the truth "

You wouldn't know the truth if it came up to you and introduced itself...or if it was written in the Bible.
1/4/2023 5:19 PM
HEY !! Easy . . .
1/4/2023 5:32 PM
sorry, Mwett...I just like to annoy lnf!
1/5/2023 1:00 AM
I know. It's easy to do he leaves the door wide open. If you look carefully and read between the lines I generally don't disagree with the heavenly realm content what he says but the approach. Poor execution of a fine plan.

if it came up to you and introduced itself

this reminds me recently my niece told my bro hey dad the 80's called they want their shirt back !

Kids goodness lol
1/5/2023 2:40 AM
Admittedly, I sometimes post just to make noise. Not good.

THERE, I SAID it. I am FLAWED

Just be glad I don't drink
1/5/2023 7:15 PM
1|2|3...7 Next ▸
Big Pharma must be getting scared Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.