Big Pharma must be getting scared Topic

Posted by wylie715 on 1/5/2023 1:00:00 AM (view original):
sorry, Mwett...I just like to annoy lnf!
He admits it

Teasing a high strung barking dog is so much fun

Now YOU didn't say that. I did

Wylie = P.I.T.A., second only to a pennicillin shot
1/5/2023 7:23 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 1/5/2023 7:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 1/3/2023 5:39:00 PM (view original):

Japan has launched an official investigation into the unprecedented numbers of people dying after receiving the Covid-19 vaccination.

?

According to reports, Japanese researchers have been instructed to investgate the mechanisms by which experimental mRNA jabs could be causing deaths and severe adverse reaction

s.

Hiroshima University School of Medicine Prof. Masataka Nagao highlighted how the bodies of vaccinated persons he performed autopsies on were abnormally warm, with upwards of 100 degree F body temperatures.

I don't think the vaccine works all that well. Am also very disturbed at the side effects
1/5/2023 10:27 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 1/5/2023 7:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 1/5/2023 1:00:00 AM (view original):
sorry, Mwett...I just like to annoy lnf!
He admits it

Teasing a high strung barking dog is so much fun

Now YOU didn't say that. I did

Wylie = P.I.T.A., second only to a pennicillin shot
I've admitted it before too. It's fun to push your buttons...and they are so easy to push.
1/5/2023 10:44 PM

Japan has launched an official investigation into the unprecedented numbers of people dying after receiving the Covid-19 vaccination.

?

According to reports, Japanese researchers have been instructed to investgate the mechanisms by which experimental mRNA jabs could be causing deaths and severe adverse reaction

s.

Hiroshima University School of Medicine Prof. Masataka Nagao highlighted how the bodies of vaccinated persons he performed autopsies on were abnormally warm, with upwards of 100 degree F body temperatures.

I don't think the vaccine works all that well. Am also very disturbed at the side effects
tell me about all the research you have done to come up with this conclusion, or is just listening to Fox news?
1/5/2023 10:45 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 1/5/2023 10:45:00 PM (view original):

?

s.

tell me about all the research you have done to come up with this conclusion, or is just listening to Fox news?
This is how I know you pro big pharma looneys dont actually pay attention to whats happening and just repeat the lines you are given: Fox News receives just about as much ad money from the Pfizers of the world as any other mainstream media platform (fox being mainstream of the faux right variety) , as a result CNN and Fox News are nearly identical in not questioning anything having to do with the pharmaceutical industry, first and foremost the covid vax.
?It is the work of independent journalists we have to thank, not tied down to a corporate behemoth thats busy sucking off big pharma companies for their ad revenue.
?and guess what? As late as 2010 or so my opinion as ive written here was a solidly LEFT wing take. (Granted this is weitten in an ineloquent fashion)
1/6/2023 5:23 AM (edited)
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 1/6/2023 5:23:00 AM (view original):

?

s.

This is how I know you pro big pharma looneys dont actually pay attention to whats happening and just repeat the lines you are given: Fox News receives just about as much ad money from the Pfizers of the world as any other mainstream media platform (fox being mainstream of the faux right variety) , as a result CNN and Fox News are nearly identical in not questioning anything having to do with the pharmaceutical industry, first and foremost the covid vax.
?It is the work of independent journalists we have to thank, not tied down to a corporate behemoth thats busy sucking off big pharma companies for their ad revenue.
?and guess what? As late as 2010 or so my opinion as ive written here was a solidly LEFT wing take. (Granted this is weitten in an ineloquent fashion)
who said I was pro "big pharma"? I am just pro staying alive.
1/6/2023 2:47 PM

?

s.

NNNah, your earlier -post says you are poking the bear.. again. You need to re read the comment
, I said '
I don't think the vaccine works all that well' No research needed. i don't think the flu shots work either. No research needed. Just look how they all get sick after getting them

Tell you what, Wylie. Gio on U Tube and type in Morton Downey Junior. pPay a couple of his clips. You might get some tips on how to pester me more
1/6/2023 6:13 PM
U said " who said I was pro "big pharma"? I am just pro staying alive.' You sound like the Bee Gees
1/6/2023 6:15 PM
there are worse people to sound like than the BeeGees
1/6/2023 7:56 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 1/6/2023 6:13:00 PM (view original):

?

s.

NNNah, your earlier -post says you are poking the bear.. again. You need to re read the comment
, I said '
I don't think the vaccine works all that well' No research needed. i don't think the flu shots work either. No research needed. Just look how they all get sick after getting them

Tell you what, Wylie. Gio on U Tube and type in Morton Downey Junior. pPay a couple of his clips. You might get some tips on how to pester me more
I can say I don't think birds can fly. That doesn't make it true.
1/6/2023 7:57 PM
1/6/2023 8:59 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 1/6/2023 5:23:00 AM (view original):

?

s.

In B.C., a whole lot of Doctors and Nurses are out of work because they refused the needle. I have asked this before, and will ask once again:

Ya think they might know something you don't?? Those folks are no longer drawing an income.

Like as in Big Pharma doesn't want you healthy, but instead.. spending every dime you have on their drugs "For the rest of your life"
1/9/2023 3:44 PM
Or the reason for doctor shortages in BC is something other than your bullshit…

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6427395
1/9/2023 9:13 PM
Ya think they might know something you don't?? I don't know. You don't seem to think scientists know more about climate change than you do.....
1/10/2023 1:49 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 1/10/2023 1:49:00 AM (view original):
Ya think they might know something you don't?? I don't know. You don't seem to think scientists know more about climate change than you do.....
You already know this, BUT, not all climate scientists are on the same page with that. the media doesn't tell you about the thousands who know it is a tool for grabbing money and manipulating the sheeple

You didn't address the question, though
1/10/2023 4:14 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...7 Next ▸
Big Pharma must be getting scared Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.